Okay so hear me out

Okay so hear me out.
I don't think Beth is Rick's daughter. I think Beth is Rick's wife from another dimension.
Think about it: Rick's discovery of interdimensional travel and the accident that came after would've been the catalyst to force Rick into giving his beloved wife a second chance, acting as her father to make sure she does well.

theres just so much evidence for this, ya know?

holy... I want more...

>Implying that Dan Harmon is putting that much thought into the series he cucked from Roiland and Ridley
>Implying the nu-writers are even aware of what the show was originally
>Implying implications

I think Rick is actually morty. Think about. When they show young Rick in the szechuan sauce episode, he is wearing blue pants. Who else wears blue pants? Morty! So later when Rick actually becomes the Rick we know today, and doesn't want to be discorvered as Morty, he gets a pair of brown pants. That's my theory anyway.

Tell me instead about pickle Rick.

If that's true then that means there are alternate ricks that have fucked his wife as a kid right?

I think Summer is actually Jerry is actually Poopy Butthole is actually Morty is actually Rick is actually Beth sitting in a room shaking a snow globe.

OP is Mr Poopy Butthole!

Morty is getting pretty cynical and bitter...and takes more control over his life. He is the best part of the cartoon.

I know, it's a bit far fetched, but with the last episode Rick shows that he actually does give a shit about Beth's future. Also his interactions with Beth aren't exactly Father and Daughter, and more like a long divorced couple who still love each other but know they can never be together. It may be the reason why he's so cold and calculating, to desway the family from following his footsteps.

Idk probably. Law's are a bit loose in interdimension space.

I think Rick is actually a magician, and all the science he does is for show and is actually just magic, y'know? There's a lot of evidence that it's all just magic. And magic explains everything.

What the fuck is with all the RickxBeth shippers recently. This is just justifying why your ship is okay. Nah bro. Incest.

>reddit and memey
fucking die

This theory has been around since season 1 m8 and its pretty clear that its completely retarded.

Nah. Sounds gay. Season 3 Rick is definitely about to get hacked and controlled by Morty, though. We now have confirmation that there's "a lot up top" in terms of cybernetics, Morty is defusing and using Rick's tech with ease, and he purposefully sent Rick away for alone time which he failed to receive. Then he randomly became a sadistic fucker at the end of the last episode, and was shown to be weary-eyed and screaming "I can't do this anymore" for the teaser of next episode.

So we know it's coming. This Rick is fucked. Question is when they're going to make the reveal and what they plan to do with it.

so morty is his wife's son?

You realize that accident wasn't real right? It was Rick tricking the federation guy right?

Oh shit did I just fall for bait? Say it ain't so

upboats my fellow pede

Beth isn't Rick's daughter. The series takes place in an alternative dimension from the sixth episode onwards in the first season.

Beth begs the attention of her father to avoid losing anyone in her life, but her father is already technically dead and assumed by another Rick from dimension C-137, who abandoned his own version of his Beth after fucking that version of their world up.

They may end up doing the Time Travel bullshit with our Rick and Morty turning into their evil selves in some weird Time Paradox.
but that sounds fucking stupid as hell

the two ricks in the garage are not two actual ricks, or even just a complete fabrication to fool Nathan Fillion. they're symbolic representations of rick's psyche. Even the "death" of his wife and daughter is just more symbolism.

you see in the shoney's that Rick's wife and daughter are standing alone in front of a green portal.

Rick let his professional ambitions get in the way of his family life. Beth let family life get in the way of professional ambition. By kicking jerry out of the family and usuruping him. He is trying to give him self and beth a second chance at family and professional ambition.

His alcoholism is also him trying to suppress a part of himself. Something that makes Rick Prime different from all the other Ricks. Since none of the other ricks are ever shown being alcoholic.