youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITKVVqxVD5s
youtube.com/watch?v=W6oyuZ-Jf-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are eggplants

t. fellow white argentinian

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

does that mean arabs created the greatest civilization known to the western world or is that nordic because everything good=nordic except vikings who were clearly jews in disguise

actually they are moors

back in the Roman days the Italian peninsula use to be Germanic-Anglo white, until Rome fell from too many barbaric immigrants, jews, and being to close to the middle east (like Greece)

modern Italians are just Daigos, a combination of white, arab, and jew

Northern Italy is white, though.

moors are indigenous north africans+arabs. Why is he so damn dark

The original Moors were dark skinned Africans.

They call them Moolys in Italy.

Only those from south of Milan

Ancient Romans were Nordic

the moors were north african muslim niggers who invaded italy in 711 ad and raped everyone making all italians cease to be white past that point

source me up

>Ancient Romans were Nordic
and Argentinians are as white as snow, now please go elsewhere

So are Spaniards.

no evidence of this besides stormfaggotry trying to steal italian's rightful history

my family is from Naples. am i nig? is it a poor city?

>t. Sonny Antolini ibn al Maghrebi

They're arabian kikes.
I have already pointed this out multiple times in the past, ya fuck.

I want an Italian girl...

nooooooooooooooo!

i was in milan and all i saw were pale blue-eyed brown-haired people. i mean Sup Forums's standards are truly ridiculous sometimes, and what's funny is your desire to alienate large groups of white people from a whole that's already a minority globally speaking.

>asians have 3 billion people
>whites have less than a billion

great! we can afford to lose spaniards, portugese, slavs, greeks, etc. there's so much of us anyway!

Says Argentina.

Saging a divide-and-conquer kike thread

I agree with this gentelman, we were waiting for you Sir.

>thinking this is white

why don't we just say mexicans are white too then we can say there are even more white people

>in Roman times
>Anglo
lmao

that is supposed to be italian? it's an american racial Kitchen Sink further darkened by a lifetime of tanning salons and mutagens.

that thing is barely human, let alone a member or a nationality

>germanic woman with italian surname
There are germans who speak spanish too and that changes nothing.

Nice try, vucumprà

>germans
>white

>back in the Roman days the Italian peninsula use to be Germanic-Anglo white
Do you realize how retarded this statement is?

Thats a Guido. Its the the offspring of an Italian having butt sex with a rat.

kys

>thinking this is white
That's a French Chilean adopted by Italian American parents.

Annalisa Santi may be a celebrity here but she was born in Italy, she is 100% Italian, nothing German about her.

You lose.

source please

We beat you on Footbol, Soccer for you, I'm sorry you still bleeding by the ass

She's Chilean.

Snooki is a Chilean who was adobted by Italians

Southern Italy is Levantine, can confirm.

The rest is White-France tier.

>They are eggplants

Part eggplant.

you people are so frustrating to watch when it comes to football. you're actually good, if you gave one iota of a shit you could be great in international competitions, but no, the country that is obssessed with swinging a bat at a baseball in the world's stupidest sport is too good to put any effort in "soccer". fuck right off.

at least post the full scene
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

Actually her DNA test revealed that she's from original Romani tribe that lived in the Spenish iberian peninsula and then immigrated to Chile

Al-Andalus then. right, that sorts that out

what about the rest of these subhumans?

Why are all people named Tony such shit heads?

Sure thing Tyrone

well i watch the geordie shore(fuck you, you don't get to judge me) but i've found not all northern english people are like that.

some are even bigger cunts

No they weren't. Not the ones that nattered at least. The expendable troops yes, but the citizenry of power, government, and repute were not

Jersey Shore in Florence was the most pathetic TV show in history.

Just imagine them among civilized Tuscan people.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ITKVVqxVD5s

Italian here. If by Arab you mean getting really pissed to the point that we'll murder anyone than yes I can confirm this.

inshallom

WE

Oh man I just shot Marvin in the face!

Another white on white hate thread on /pol

When will the kikes get sent to the showers?

>sometimes Italians
are Black, or Indians

#libtard-race-fluid

when will this meme die

The one on the right looks like a blonde blue eyes dindu
The one on the left looks like a blonde blue eyed k*rdroach
Both of their wide ass blue ass eyes with their vacant stares makes them look like ancient sumerians

most of those pictures of sumerian statuettes with vividly blue eyes have been altered by nordicists. they're literally no better than afrocentrists.

Moors were Berbers, which are a Caucasoid group, not a negroid group.

This

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE WUZ MOORS AND SHIEEEETTTT

They actually don't look that similar imo the first guys head is at different angle down ward and less profile.

baby's first shitpost?

Not quite.

adjust their heads so they're at the same angle and they all of sudden look a lot less similar. look how upturned the nose on the guy on the left is. this is a northern european trait not a southern one.

I'll be honest with you: I think we are the peak of human evolution.

We got sense from Romans, beauty from Greeks, cunning from Levantines, courage from normans* and actually a better physical constitution from niggers.

Italians are based as fuck, too. Everything is preached by pol, in Italy is quite a reality.
AMA if you don't believe so.

I'll be honest my friends, Italy is the redpilled land.

*"only the North" is historical bullshit. Normans landed to Sicily. The redhead here is sicilian. This level of beauty is totally not uncommon.

italian men are faggoty hipster mammasboys, and you know it

ive never seen such a bunch of faggots except in sweden.

italy has a surprising amount of very attractive based women though.

but you men there are oversensitive, thinskinned whiney princess fags.

Sorry Gengis, but this Polo is not going to suicide in snowfields for excessive his unattractiveness as is written in your genome.

need an italian chick like this
close to perfection in my book

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oyuZ-Jf-o

Duck you don't play like that

there's always been trashy people of Italian descent and jersey shore just puts them all on a television show.

someone I knew in high school said his brother auditioned for jersey shore and almost got on the show. they just took regular people who fit the stereotype in various ways and put them in a house together like real world.

THAT'S AMOOOOOORE

I am Greek and I got 100% Greek relatives who are redhaired and others who are blonde haired blue eyed.

Why is this meme not dead yet?

It was actually pretty funny. Like a nature documentary about cunts.

do italians think this is smart or insulting?

>Uses phenotypes and facial features that don't even match instead of using actual DNA matching.
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

>Photoshops famous fresco
>WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIT

Literally every Argie I've met tries to say they're Italian and white. At least you finally admit you're a nigger if a lighter shade.

that's the original. stay woke.

As an irish scot fuck you dirty fucking baby sacrificers learn about how sicilians killed more moors than spanish gave you smallpox fucking flat mountain nigger

Proof?

the proof is that all jewish run organisations will try to pass the blanda'd up version off as the original.

So no proof then? Sounds like an angry stormfag

>t. Alberto Barbosa's cousin

Shut up cunt. I'm white and I'm far from being a nigger or sand nigger for that matter, I have hazel eyes and light brown hair with white skin, I speak like a white man and don't ask the government for gibs.

This shit needs to stop. Sicilians? Yeah, they're fucking niggers but the rest of Italy? No.

every ancient civilisation was nordic. don't let the jew fool you.

I'm Italian and look nothing like that.

I have light brown hair and green eyes. My whole family came from Italy so its not like they came here and mixed their genes.

>Italians are Arabs
>The Romans were nords!!!

Never change storm/pol/

"italians" aren't even an ethnicity. You would know that if you knew anything Italy. What does a lombard and a sicilian have in common, basically nothing, especially not genetics.

Will this meme ever end?
Southern italians aren't ALL THAT different from us northerners.

Sure, they're a bit more brown but that's because they have sun year-round while here in winter it gets fucking dark and cold.

That's pretty much it.

>muh heritage
Every time