Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AppealToWorseProblems
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"B-but not all Christians are rapists. Christianity is the religion of peace."

just make all bathrooms universal

Sup Forums BTFO thread anyone?

[citation required]

That's not what they want, they wouldn't be satisfied.

>If A does X, then B doing Y isn't nearly as big an issue! Let's concentrate on A and ignore B!

X is bad therefore you should not worry about Y.

false equivalency, fuck off faggot.

Watch Sup Forums perform some mental gymnastics on this one...

Hmmm.... I dont seem to recall a single molestation case in a Christian congregation. It seems people are confusing Catholicism for Christianity, which was literally born from Martin Luther telling the Catholic Church to go fuck itself.

>pol is a poopyhead and smells bad

This nigga throwing a tantrum on Facebook.

The spirit of Sup Forums captured in a single drawing....

Lulz.

These shitlibs have lost any semblance of meme magic. All of their shitty comments make me feel like I've flown back in a time machine to 2005 during the Dubya era.

Their ideology is dead, and their memes have no verve anymore. It's fun blowing them all the fuck out the way we do.

Hail victory.

>Being Liberal

Jesus was a glorified hippie who taught his followers to love their neighbors and give away their Earthly possessions.

Muhamed was a child raping mass murderer who regularly sacked cities and taught his followers to behead those wouldn't convert.

It's pretty fucking clear the Westboro Baptist Church and KKK are perverting the religion while ISIS are true muslims.

Sup Forums has some explaining to doooo....

Uh oh Sup Forums!

BA-BOOM!!!

>37k people liked

Did someone hurt your fee fees? Do you need a kiss on your booboo?
Also can you explain
I don't fucking understand what the creator is trying to say or ask or whatever, he worded it in an awkward and autistic manner.
Thank you.

>Christianity is so fucking evil
>Lives in a Christian country

>White people are so fucking evil
>Live in a majority white nation

>Capitalism is so fucking evil
>Live in a capitalistic nation

>Men are so fucking evil
>Rely on men's back breaking labor every second of the day

Yet they will never attempt to just...go somewhere else and make their own society. Even dumbfuck hippies made communes, why the fuck can't progressives?

There have been over 20,000 cases of suicide bombing, beheadings in mosques, churches and basically all over the Middle East

..But it's Islam in the West that should be defended while attacking Christian values.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AppealToWorseProblems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

Take this one to the bank

Honestly, it just sounds like they want to see our dicks.

Proofs? And Catholics are not Christian, they are something else entirely with the idol worship.

I love how they post shit like this, then get a smug little pepe on their faces like they just told someone. Conservatives generally treat gays like normal people, unless they're dancing around, wearing an array of straps instead of clothes or trying to change laws. Also, bonus points for never addressing Islam or how more stringent gun laws would've prevented an armed security guard who passed background checks from possessing a firearm.

Why do Liberals think everyone is Christian or they follow the Bible?

Why is this nigger talking to himself?

They think it's 1991 and conservatives are all naturally Christian, even though most christfag youth pastors and seminary students are borderline SJW's now.

they should make posting twitter posts a eternal ban

That equals only around 280 rapes per year...

If you want to appeal to worse problems, we can point out the thousands of black on white rapes per year.

Let's talk about that first.

Yeah, I don't want to give this faggot views or whatever those shitsticks use on that site.

>> token gay girl
>> worried about penis size
>> secretly lusts hard after big meat

That's the first thing I think of when they bring up dicks. It's like "geez, settle down, we know you want the /d/." It just seems like a general preoccupation with conservative dick and presumably how to get to it.

Its 2004 why the hell would you leave your child alone with a priest knowing that they rape , #dumbpeoplelogic

>Normie Detected
This is a bot.

Bc he's a normie prob from reddit.