/got/ general

MAKING THE EIGHT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iznCWqCC8RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOBBYPOSTING IS KILLING /GOT/

FETCH ME THE KINGDOM STRECHER NEEEEEED

Is Bobby B, dare I say, /our/guy?

He said the same thing he had been saying for hours... "BOAR them all".

SURROUNDED BY WHOOORES
BOAR WINE

NED

watch it bobby

WINE!

THE WHORE, NED
WITH A FAT ARSE
TITS LIKE AN OLD BOAR

reminder

WHERE IS MY FUCKING WINE YA SHITS

get rekt fagget

*cums inside Lyanna*

Aaagggghhhh...

I BURIED MY WARHOOOOOARE IN HIS BOOOOOOOAR, FLINGING IT INTO THE STREAM, THEY CALL IT THE BOOOARFORD NOW

QUIET WOMAN

AN INSPIRING SIGHT FOR Sup Forums, EH?

COME BOW BEFORE YOUR HOOOAR, BOW YOU SHITS!

LADS

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG WITH THE THREAD STRETCHER BOY? GODS WHAT A STUPID user!

LANCEL COULD YOU PLEASE SHOOT THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BESSIE, GOD'S THE TITS WERE FAT!

/got/ is already dead.

...your grace?

kek

FIVE FUCKING THREADS

ONE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD

what would bobby b do if he found out his waifu was a WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE?

aggh..

aaggghh...

why didnt bran warg into the boar and save robert

Came for BOAR posting... acquired asthetic LANCEL posting...

>not a single post about the show
>its all bobby
by all means continue

oof madone, you ok B?

WINE YOU SHIT

what if they do a series set before the rebellion, called Robert's Romances? This could lead into a movie or two about the rebellion

>Aragorn is descended from the Kings of Gondor.
>Jon is descended from the Targaryen Kings.

>Aragorn's mother was descended from the first chieftain of the DĂșnedain Aranarth, the rightful King of the Northern Kingdom. And takes after his mother in her DĂșnedain coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.
>Jon's mother is descended from the first King in the North. And takes after his mother in her Stark coloring with grey eyes and dark hair.

>The Elendils left Numenor, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the island was swallowed by the sea, and kept what would be the last line of White Trees, a mystical tree from Numenor and the island's signature tree that became the sigil of House Elendil, the kings of Gondor.
>The Targaryens left Valyria, the highest human civilization that fell to a cataclysmic event, before the Doom came and much of the peninsula was swallowed by the sea, and kept the last dragons with them, dragons being the signature creatures of Valyria. The dragon would become the sigil of House Targaryen, the kings of Westeros.

>Aragorn led the rangers of the North.
>Jon leads the Night's Watch in the far North.

>When Aragorn was two years old, his father was killed while pursuing orcs. Aragorn was afterwards fostered in Rivendell by Elrond. At the bidding of Elrond, his lineage was kept secret, as Elrond feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Isildur's heir became known. Aragorn was renamed Estel to hide his existence from Sauron and his servants
>When Jon was just born, his father was killed while pursuing rebels. Jon was afterwards fostered in Winterfell by Eddard Stark. At the bidding of Eddard, his lineage was kept secret, as Eddard feared he would be killed like his father and grandfather if his true identity as Rhaegar's heir became known. Jon was renamed Snow to hide his existence from Robert Baratheon and his servants

So what will Jon's tax policy be?

YOU EVER MADE THE 8 STANNIS?

YOUR NOT A REAL MAN TIL YOU'VE FUCKED ONE BOOOAAAARR FROM EACH OF THE 7 KINGDOMS AND THE RIVERLANDS.

Sup Forums BTFO

ITS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=iznCWqCC8RQ

this is the proper way you begin.
unedited stannis, silent groan
now someone continue with rising levels of pain

Delena was a good whore

GODS I WAS LONG BACK THEN

Welcome to last week you slowpoke.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-Renly and his peach. In my dreams I see the juice running from his mouth, the blood from his throat. If he had done his duty by his brother, we would have smashed Lord Tywin. A victory even Robert could be proud of.-AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

EPISODE 7 TORRENT LEAKED

GET IN HERE

20 GOOD HOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

....aaaAAAHHHHHHHHGHHH

>shitposting
Now this I can get into. The show deserves nothing else anyway

Aaaahggggg..

fake you absolute goober

*completes the 8 with Lyanna*

AAGGGGGGGGH MAKE IT STOP AGGGHHH

AT YOUR SERVIX, YOUR GRACE...

>sjw sword man
No thank you.

AGGGHHHH R'HLLOR HUNGERS AGGGHHHH

GET ME THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD STRETCHER

Robert baratheon was an idiot, a lousy friend (time after time didn't support Ned when he needed it and arranged the Sansa - Joffrey marriage even though he knew his son's personality is deeply rotten), a wife beater, a joke of a king, a rapist (by modern standards, since I just know someone will object to that ASAP)... Need I go on?

BRING ME THE BOARD STRETCHER

Bobbyposting aside, who is the Rincewind of ASOIAF?

I knew it was Matt.

BOW BEFORE YOUR NIGHT KING YOU SHITS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I'M SO SORRYYYYYYY
I'LL REFLECT ON MY MISTAKES SO P-PLEASE FORGIVE MAAA ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AGGGHHHHHH

aaaggggggghhhhh...

AAAHGGGGHHHH

D-Drinking is sinful your grace.

It's fucking beautiful. When will the janitors put an end to this madness?

CAREFUL user

EVERY NIGHT I KILL HIM IN MYSLEEP. I LOVED HER MORE THAN BESSIE

BRING OUT THE BOARD STRETCHER BOY!!!!

>Bobbyposting
>Stannisposting

can we get some Renlyposting to complete the Super Baratheon Bros.?

all within 10 seconds...

GO RUN BACK TO /R/FREEHOOOOOOARE

I don't hate Robert - I don't hate any of the characters, honestly - but he gets zero points in terms of likability for me. Robert has no personality traits I like or admire - being a drunken, womanizing, wife-beating jerk is hard to respect - and he's not an effective leader either. The one thing he was good at - fighting - has declined. Though... I do feel a sense of sadness for him. He marched off to war a much better man than he returned. Lyanna's death broke him, even if all he loved was the ideal he'd built up in his head, and the splendor of being King wore away at the rest him. We see Robert Baratheon at his very worst. I wonder how different people would view him if we'd seen the Robert Baratheon Ned loved as a brother.

WHOOOORE WINE

A WHORE WITH A FAT ASS

It's all part of the same whole

AAGGGHHHHHHHH.......

>baneposting being surpassed by bobbyposting

what happened to the wolfes?

>mfw when this season is so bad that these threads basically just turned into about 7 guys posting shit about boars and typing ''Uuuaagh''

Not its not

*blocks your wine*

A KNIFE IN THE WHOORRREEEE

whoops

He was just this retarded good friend who somehow succeeds at life that everyone has

Born amidst salt and smoke... is he a ham?

No further, wightlord.

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH

>7 guys
>44 posters
>85 posts

assuming /got/ was ever good, you must me a frogfu poster.

now you mad

deepest lore

Without exception Robert does the wrong thing as king, he proves a horrible father, a wife beating wife raping husband, a horrible brother, a bad friend, he womanizes with 14 year old girls, and is always drunk. He was good before becoming king, but on the throne he does everything wrong.

The DwD sections told by Ser Barristan are full of remorse over the fact that maybe if he had defeated Rhaegar he could have prevented the romance with Lyanna and so the good man woud have become king.

The more extreme a no brainer challenge Robert had as king the worst an answer he gave, i.e. see how Stannis and Jon failed to unseat Slynt.

And lets end the idea that all he wanted was Lyanna. He idolizes her after her death, while she was alive she didn't want to marry him, and during one week alone he had dozens of prostitutes. He didn't have one slip, he was sleeping with anyone he could. He wasn't bad yet, the turning bad probably started when he started worshipping Lyanna's "memory" as an excuse not to try to do anything.

THATS A WHORE
GODS WHAT A STUPID BOAR

>mfw you realize bobbyposting is what d&d scripts look like without GRRM source material