John Howard

Why can't European leaders be as based as John Howard when it comes to foreigners attempting to thwart the legal migrant channels?

youtube.com/watch?v=FrJ1mMPpVuQ

>WE will decide who comes to this country, and the circumstances in which they come

Take notes Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/profile/Professor_Lesleyanne_Hawthorne/publication/11107768_The_Question_of_Discrimination_Skilled_Migrants'_Access_to_Australian_Employment/links/00b7d524503dfb1e9d000000.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump..

google + "ABS immigration by year"
google + "government in australia per year"
discover libs love immigrants more than anyone

Difference is it wasn't asylum seekers from Afghanistan with nothing to offer the country.

Most of them were skilled migrants from China, Italy, UK and India.

Just threw this together with your information.

Look at how labor just let fucking anyone in regardless of what they can do, while liberals began an influx of migrants from decent countries (next picture) who HAVE SKILLS THAT AUSTRALIA NEEDS.

Look at the middle east, barely a drop in the water in contrast to China, Italy and the UK.

>gets rid of our guns
>based

yea no fuck off

But you can still own a gun, you just can't be a retarded Americunt and own a gun for self-defense.

You're on a property and need to cull roos? You get a gun.

You live in the suburbs and want a gun to flaunt around to your butt buddies at the pub like Americans do? Fuck off.

do i need to tell you the rot of '''''''skilled'''''''' migration?

you really think there's any justification of immigration when australian natives are unemployed?

>Can't own a gun for self defence
>Positive

You're not even trying

>you really think there's any justification of immigration when australian natives are unemployed?

They are unemployed because they don't have the skills to get a job.

There are plenty of jobs out there, dimwit. Just not enough people who want to gather the skills to do them.

Unfortunately we can't force people like you to become carpenters and plumbers so we import them en masse for the betterment of the economy.

You didn't even pose an argument. I think it's YOU that isn't trying.

Explain a logical reason why you need a gun for self defense in Australia of all fucking countries.

No you have employers who refuse to pay wages that are livable so they say aussies wont do the work and then they fly in '''''''''''''''skilled'''''''''''''' migrants who are much cheaper

shill go back to young liberals classes before you try and sell your shitty policies to the real world

You don't. Australia is the fucking safest place. Except Melbourne. They have nigger gangs now

Nice sources half-wit.

>Based on longitudinal research conducted over a three year period, this study reports significant evidence of employer bias by region of origin, operating in favour of English-speaking back-ground (ESB) and European origin engineers, compared with those of Asian or Middle Eastern origin.

researchgate.net/profile/Professor_Lesleyanne_Hawthorne/publication/11107768_The_Question_of_Discrimination_Skilled_Migrants'_Access_to_Australian_Employment/links/00b7d524503dfb1e9d000000.pdf

So it turns out that employers prefer people fluent in English, something that most migrants can't seem to grasp, thereby disproving your retarded theory that employers would want to save a few bucks by employing some half assed migrant from a trashy no-name school that can only speak barebone english.

Explain a logical reason why you need a backyard and a swimming pool? That's right you don't.

you ever heard of a red herring dumb cunt?

nothing you just posted suggests that companies don't hire cheap migrants

And nothing YOU have said has suggested otherwise.

See how it swings?

The cunt just had to take my guns

We have an american cuck millionaire who started a company to get niggers out of the sea and onto to shores of italy

I guess that aluminum fab shop up the road from me just sacked all of their Australian fabricators and brought over $15/h ones from the Philippines for lols and not because they were using the skilled migrant system to fuck over the workers and get cheap labour.

That's not a skilled job.

4 years training is considered skilled I'm afraid. Go out into the real world before talking shit.

>That's not a skilled job
My fucking sides.

>Explain a logical reason why you need a gun for self defense in Australia of all fucking countries.

If you don't need a gun to defend yourself then you are living in a high-trust society.

If you are living in a high-trust society it's okay for everyone to have guns.

People used to take their rifles on public transport and it wasn't a big deal. People would assume you were going hunting, or similar, and they'd be right.

The fact you are afraid of people having a tactical advantage over you suggests you are living somewhere that people should be allowed to arm themselves to defend their life.

>b..but not guns. maybe pepper spray or...

Yes that would be nice. But guns can actually do *less* harm. How? People are afraid of the gun. They will back off. If you had a knife you might have to stab them to death because they rush you anyway. If you had spray maybe they are high and can ignore it enough to kill you for spraying them.

Not to mention the fact less lethal arms do not equalize force between a vulnerable woman and a group of African men in the way that a gun can.

>took away all our guns
Tony did a better job than that cunt ever could