So I saw this gem on Facebook

So I saw this gem on Facebook

Is this why we've been flooded so fucking much lately?

>tfw most of those things have nothing to do with why I come here

Has a pic of fdr, fdr was super racist. Do these people just ignore history all together?

Are you thin-skinned, brainwashed, insecure about your sexuality, part of the media, are a non-personable person, jerk off to Buzzfeed, and a cuckold?

Here's a great page where you'll meet like-minded people.

About 38k people liked the idea and went off to Sup Forums.
Explains much.

Your first time on Sup Forums is confusing, though. I remember I gave up a few times because I had no idea how to navigate the place.

So wacky and zany!

Why are all left attempts at humor just a rehash of the same boring tone?

>sending people here to get redpilled

hahahahaha

100% that was written by a woman.

stupid cunt.

>posting the link in longform

>Insecure
>Dumb
>Little penis
>Cheated on

Libs projecting this hard

>complaining about racism

>Profile pic of le Japanese internment man

Lel, Leftists are fucking retarded.

>and a poop head

yes

Woah.. This was the only result for Sup Forums on that page

>37k
>still better than canada

>leftists always thinking about other people's penises
lmao

>Is this why we've been flooded so fucking much lately?

We were infected by shills long before the Jew named us.

>Libtards come here
>See clear natsoc superiority
>get redpilled
>mfw

To me, that just looks like a red pill.

>Being Liberal
>vomiting buzzwords and insults

why the fuck is the display picture a photo of australian prime minister gough whitlam from the 70s? he was the labor PM lol... that page is entirely american shit

>tfw Trump spins this alt right bullshit into an attack on all his supporters and makes it seem like Hillary is calling about 40% of electorate racist white trash

Why libcucks are so obsessed with penis?

Everytime they use the "muh small dick" as a insult

I came here naturally.First it was Sup Forums and now it's Sup Forums and Sup Forums

FeelsGoodMan

>poophead
Well, you got me

>hates racism
>has picture of FDR
What did he mean by this?

If you're reading this and came here from that FB link; you're a faggot have a redpill

To appeal to niggers even though race has nothing to do with penis size

Thats F.D.R

This. Keep the redpills coming, they'll learn that you never leave this shithole

What is with Liberals and penises?

Like guns? Small penis.
Nice car? Small penis.
Business man? Small penis.
Lift weights? Small penis.

I psychiatrist would call it projection but its fucking million of them. Also how can we be getting cheated on if we don't have girlfriends? Consistency.

>Are you thin-skinned, brainwashed, insecure about your sexuality, part of the media, are a non-personable person, jerk off to Buzzfeed, and a cuckold?
>Here's a great page where you'll meet like-minded people.

Well done, lol

>getting cheated on
Most people here mock cucks. It's libs who have no problem with that.

>appeal to niggers
LBJ's the man for the job!

FDR was also a borderline dictator, who had machinations to remove the checks and balances. Thankfully he died before that could happen; his wife was also a megalomaniac lesbian feminist cunt.

>using the term "redpill" unironically

Kill yourselves.

I come here cause it's funny, fell for the trap meme though, I thought those posts about /fit/ turning you gay were a meme. Mfw it wasn't a meme

"being Liberal" has nailed it.

You idiots are just to caught up in your own self importance to realize it

Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, Buzzword, my feelings.

Kigurumis are cute.

>racist

Yes.

>dumb

Hardly.

>small penis

Pretty much average.

>getting cheated on

Don't have a gf.

>alt-right

Is that an indie bookstore?

>shitty person in general

I'm actually quite generous.

>jerk off to Trump

I jerk off to solo amateur teen girls, so no.

>poophead

I'm not an Indian (dot, not feather.)

Why? It's way less retarded then saying "woke" or some shit like that.

Yeah

I actually thought it was a fucking awful website and no match for places like slashdot or HBO when I first visited it.

Took a couple more times visiting before I finally got hooked - that was back in 2003 or 2004 or so. Moot still had that shitty sidebar on the front page.

You realize a fair amount of pol views are going to redpill people.

Thanks for the free advertising democuck

#Backfire

So basically the Clintons?

Go home Kangaroo fucker

Exactly.

i wonder how effective they have been.

>There are plenty of ways you can actually be charitable, none of which involve sharing a scammer's facebook post.
>Image from Sup Forums
>howidiotsthinkfacebookworks.jpg

Can someone break this down?
>You can be charitable in many ways
>Sharing a scammer's facebook post is not one of those ways
>Image from Sup Forums
>howidiotsthinkfacebookworks.jpg
So does the poster agree with the pic or not?

Guys I'm serious I think this is a falseflag thread.

Look at OP.

>1 post
>"a poophead"

This is obviously fake and probably a slide thread ?

We need to deal with the "emasculation" attacks that the liberals use to attack us constantly. These attacks always involve:

-insecurity about small penis, hands, height
-single and sexless
-sexually frustrated
-angry at women

This is their most potent attack for me because I've been pretty frustrated and I do feel kind of insecure about my dick as many men do. I just don't really get why they think of this as something to use to dehumanize people when liberals are supposed to be the ones who are "tolerant" and "loving."

It's stuff like this that just makes me feel that much more devoted to fighting them.

>Sup Forums is being advertised all over the net
>Sup Forums is being advertised on mainstream fucking news
>it will only lead to red pills

meme magic has gone far and beyond what I thought possible

>who had machinations to remove the checks and balances
source?

>responding to a rhetorical question insult
truly the ultimate form of butthurt

Gowdy.........sigh

>mfw Trump campaign staffer
>mfw the wall in the war room looks exactly like in pic

Yeah, you can tell by the way it's written. Also the fact that it's not funny, when it so obviously is trying to be (the staple of female """"""humor"""""")

o im laffin, is this real

Yes they do, its so sad, but they do

CTR and every liberal commie with an internet connection seems to be flooding this place.

I think they're just butthurt about losing the election, maybe ignoring history helps them forget the sadness.

The real question is, what kept you coming back? Someone saying something with impunity and you didn't like it?

Same. But I enjoy it nonetheless.

That level of uncontrollable rage is a delight to witness.

Feeling salty, lefties? Don't worry, that's still nothing compared to what we endure every day for years witnessing you shitbags consistently destroy our precious civilization to gain a bit of social status.

Notice the classical leftist obsession over genitals every time they lose control.

FDR sent asian americans to internment camps. That's like 10x worse than anything Trump has proposed that I am aware of.

I'm a woman so I guess I have a small dick.

The butthurt over us is amazing.

Yeah but Left. Left is good. Left means getting away with genocides. All hail the Left. Actually we should consider taking over the Left.

>You defended yourself from false accusations? HA what a faggot!
Go back to the shire, hobbit.

Nice body shaming, shaming people with different lifestyles, shaming people who chose to love themselves (masturbators)

Wew, bigot much?

>poophead
HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

Getting the rope out right now. It's over.

Stacking the court was a big one they he tried to do

He liked being reminded he was a leaf.

LOL Sup Forums of all places is not the place to expose to a lot of people

It's ironic that liberals have such a problem with one of the few places where any idea can be put forth. Anyone can come here and start a conversation. You're not banned or silenced. Merit rests solely on whether you can put forth an interesting or compelling argument. It's the lack of control that they have a problem with.

>racist
a little, but rather on culture then skin colour
>dumb
nope, two university diplomas, well-paid profession
>insecure about penis
slavic masted dick, you gf would like it
>cheated
she is to scared of me to even think about cheating
>part of the alt-right
yes
>shitty person
only for liberals
>jerk off to DT
I don't jerk off
>poophead
I'm not liberal

imagine coming here in 2008, when the site had frames, any question you asked was replied with "lurk moar fag," and you had to use noko to be redirected to your post

Poland is always based.

Okay I just have to point out here how HILARIOUS it is that they are trying to apply the label "cuck" to EVERYONE but cucks.

This is HILARIOUS and I hope that mans wife's son finds it hilarious too.

The establishment is on an all-out assault. Every major news outlet, website, blog, and members from trumps own party are after trump because his presidency would end all of their glabalist bullshit. We've been sold out by the parties and they're fighting with everything they've got. Levels of projection, pearl-clutching, and doublespeak like we've never seen before are occurring. Example: media praises Clinton ad saying that trump is KKK, when the truth is that he's a Yankee from New York (the yankest of states), while Hillary actually has ties to the KKK! The insanity is everywhere.
The stock market is doing great, but that isn't reflected in the incomes of the American people and American economy.
America first is the last hope for America. The cuckening will commence with a Clinton presidency.

ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, LIBEEEEERALLLL TOLERAAAANCE

Mfw based slav showing untermensch how it's done

I remembered one time they used fire resistant paint for it and some drunk guy with a lighter burned it down a day later.

A fucking lighter,

liberals don't like proofs or success in competition, personal responsibility and a desire for self improvement