Your reaction when Steppenwolf appears in Justice League and this song starts playing

I LIKE TO DREAM

YES, YES

RIGHT BETWEEN THE SOUND MACHINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBi2hvNv1X4
youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why was Diablo in the DCCU ?

I don't know.

>brainlets

What a dumb name for a villain, especially considering he looks like a robot alien and not some viking shit.

I'm not going to watch Justice League for this reason alone.

I made this steppenwolf joke during Batman v Superman and it never became a member although I am not autistic either.

Dude, even in just the film universe, we've had characters with names like Slipknot, Captain Boomerang, and Wonder Woman.

Let's face it, you weren't going to watch it to begin with.

Why was Steppencock at the end of BvS? What was he doing there?

pleb
PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

IM A MAN OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Oh, it's not a meme yet, it's just me reposting the thread every so often.

>all from suicide squad

Yeah I think we all know how well that went, DCuck

HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you mean that Oscar we won? Yeah, it went well. ;)

Stay mad marvlet

First off, whoosh, you fucking idiot, because that's not a Steppenwolf song.

Second, Suicide Squad already used that song for Waller. Idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBi2hvNv1X4

Wow, no wonder they never did a second Hulk movie.

Because Snyder had a boner for sticking in a million teasers for Justice League instead of just making BvS actually good.

the only way to make BvS good was to make it into a 5 - 6 hour movie with all the plot points and this they had to. its like a 2 1/2 film + WW compressed. DC wanting to catch up to Marvel just basically said lets get this over with and introduce the Batman, WW and the rest via emails. Sad since it should have been MOS2, Batman and then BvS

This doesn't mean much because Marvel was forced to use basically lesser characters. Before the MCU Marvel = X-Men. That's where the money was.

The Avengers were popular in comics, sure, but they didn't have the name recognition of X-Men, Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc. So Marvel had to make due with what they had, and they took characters that are popular but not overwhelming and created a massive success.

DC has literally 2 of the top 3 most famous comic book characters of all time (Superman and Batman) that already had tons of movies behind them and had built in audiences and basically had guarantees for openings over $200 million.

Suicide Squad is kind of an outlier to that, which is why they needed Will Smith. Harley Quinn is pretty popular with a certain crowd too.

Wonder Woman is probably a Top 10 recognizable character too and while the movie was good, she was definitely buoyed by the success of DC, the success of her Marvel spiritual brother Captain America, and the PC culture in America that is just DYING to elevate any strong female to a pedestal.

We live in a world where $135 million is not a lot of money? It's budget was $150, if you include international, it cleared $260 million.

The biggest problem with it was this was really early in the MCU and people were still stinging from the snoozefest that was Ang Lee's Hulk. The whole 'cape kino' formula wasn't perfected yet. Iron Man really kicked off Marvel, but Iron Man came out too close to Hulk to influence it's production.

That would have been optimal. They're rushing way too hard. Hopefully that stops after Justice League.

>Harley Quinn is pretty popular with a certain crowd too.
Who, Kevin Smith?

>Wonder Woman
>from Suicide Squad
-_-

My guess is DC times their Darkseid film same time as IW. Exhaustion of comic book genre is pretty much evident at this point, we'll see after Thor 3 but I'm guessing 600-700M. Meaning team movies are the only ones having a chance making 1B while stand alone movies will move in that range. The question will now lie is if its still worth it to make these movies. Profitable? yes but more budget cuts to make an good earnings on the 600-700m range.. Fail and that stand alone hero will only appear in team up movies.

It's kind of weird to me that DC took so long to get around to doing their own "cinematic universe." It's not like they were unsuccessful or inactive in all of their previous attempts. They have a bunch of their properties as pretty successful CW shows, on top of Gotham. Kinda surprised they didn't just work off of those.

Is this transformers 1.5? even more allsparkier

My guess is DC didn't really see the potential of doing EUs soon enough. DC waited for Avengers and saw that it made bank and then created MoS. MoS didn't really create that much money and DC was still iffy if they should follow an EU but then they'd be missing out on the current market and decided to go with Snyder's serious tone since it was what's established in MoS

I guess it makes sense, but that reminds me of something else. I almost forgot to mention the Dark Knight trilogy, maybe because they don't feel like comic book movies to me. Those were HUGE successes. Wouldn't it have made more sense to continue from those, with JGL as the new Batman? Or if they really had to replace the actor, establish him as an older version of the same character? Then the way they introduced Batman in BvS would have actually made sense, because instead of just tossing him into a Superman movie he would have been a character we already knew from his own trilogy.

>introducing a secondary New God before introducing the concept and major players
They chose the worst design to boot.

Yeah, he looks like a fucking Thor villain. Lazy move on DC's part, but it's to be expected from them.

Yup.

>MFW this starts playing as his intro
youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8

OOPS DROPPED THE COOBE

>literally copying a Thor figure
Wow, DC.

Marvelcucks are so pathetic that they don't realize OP's image is fan made

>DC is so desperate they have to rely on a fan to design their characters now
Yikes...

>my reaction when another mediocre old ass dadrock song I never would have heard if old jews didn't let it die

Oh, fuck off, old music is better than whatever shit you listen to.

>things used be better!!!
>I was born in the wrong generation!!!

Yeah, if I was born in a previous generation maybe I wouldn't have had to deal with this Trump retard that even bigger retards voted for.

Keep doing god's work, son

Oh great, another CGi monster.

How much per post?

Who needs to be paid when Marvel is so great?

it would have made sense to continue with JGL but the ending scene of Alfred seeing dubsman alive ruins it. also afaik the original cast (bale, oldman, tangerine and nolan) wants to end it on that note

That's a DC character, friend, not marvel.

That's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them.

>reddit response
I've rarely ever used LE REDDIT response but please fuck off you stupid kike

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT WE CAN FIND