Would the United States benefit from having Kissinger back as National Security advisor and Foreign Secretary?

Would the United States benefit from having Kissinger back as National Security advisor and Foreign Secretary?

The light at the end of his tunnel is fire.

Singapore.

Burn all his ports and city and you have shit.

Malaysia. Burn all his ports and city and you still have resources to build it from scratch.

Fuck off Singapore no one likes you.

t.Ali Wong Shavin

look at this man

he's back from when Jews were Jews, not these water-downed Jew-lites we have today

We can start wars now just fine without old henry.

Fuck no, the guy was a scumbag.

Hahaha, nigger are you serious? Of course not. This faggot equals vietnam. This faggot equals cambodia. This guy single-handedly ended peace talks with the viet kong for the keks. He's a kikemaster general. Top 5 kike. Soros is no. 1 now.

Nixon thought Kissinger was one of the good Jews but then Kissinger set Nixon up for Watergate.

>kissinger
>back

That's a good one. He's like Hillary if Hillary had a higher IQ.

but his voice is literally in the watergate tapes.

Have only seen really, really strong arguments for how he's a war criminal/half-sociopath, makes me think i'm missing something maybe. He's a behind closed doors kind of guy and that makes me think there must've been a good amt of info that's denied to us that would show him in a more positive light if we had access. That or maybe everyone's right and he's lowest of the low and shit. Probably the latter i guess

This kike looks just like George Soros... genetic determinism is 100% true

He basically fought against commies. many dieded

Isn't that guy the soviet leader that kissed a guy?

RIP true jews, RIP

?

I can understand why he is so hated, but the man could realpolitik like no one else since Bismarck himself - and people still have pretty mixed feelings about him too.

Realpolitik are not well seen in this world anymore.

The idea that power is the ultimate goal scary most people

Power is the penultimate goal. The ultimate goal is to do something with that power.

Realpolitik only exists among white people. The fact is that most of the people are savages.

Even Kissinger admitted that "any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong."

You do realize Kissenger is the Patron Saint of the Neo-Cons right? We HAD people just like him in the Bush administration, and we're going to get people just like him under Clinton.

He wanted to nuke Vietnam.

No. Kissinger is the intellectual leader of realism, which definitely is not neoconservatism. At all. Not close. Neoconservatism was radically different than anything on the Right before it. It is much closer to Liberal Internationalism.

All presidents have asked Kissinger for advice because he is widely considered a genius with a knack for seeing things others miss.

No recent president other than Hillary has.

Kissinger was absolutely a neocon shill

Hitchens wrote a lot about him, he basically fucked the US in the ass mouth and vag repeatedly

This SOB helped to cover up 9-11. He is a vile globalist who works unceasingly for the death of all nation states.

What do you think about his latest book, "World Order?"

Hitchens agreed with the neocons. The neocons espoused essentially a hawkish version of liberal internationalism which is why several prominent liberals, including Hitchens, supported them. The neocons had zero power in American politics until Bush II was elected president. Nixon, Reagan, and Bush I were all in the realist camp, which Kissinger intellectually led. Liberals hate Kissinger because his reasoning is amoral.

Fucking millennials. I hate them.

Fuck no. A hatred of Kissinger is one of the few things SJWs and conservatives can agree on. Total globalist warmongerer

Every single president since Nixon has. Trump has. Everybody has.

You're saying Trump is in with Kissinger?

He abandoned Hillary way back during that think when she was secstate and had to get prompted as to how to appear on television.

this tbqh fampies

Absolutely. Best Secretary of State ever.

Retard

No. I am saying he met with him. Trump's foreign policy ideas are pretty unique. No recent President is comparable.

You have no idea everything you said was completely false.

You think those are good augments? They are if you don't fucking care to fact check them.

Yeah they are crap.

Well, Kissinger also distanced himself from Hillary back a number of years ago when she couldn't handle herself and needed prompting. I should have saved that video.

This is really getting interesting.

She was also the engineer of the Libya intervention which is something Kissinger explicitly thought was fucking stupid. His basic premise was, it's not in the national interest, there was no plan for the long term stability of Libya he felt the same way about the Somali intervention.

Every Asian fever tight gook pussy addict should hate Kissinger. He cockblocked Mao trying to give away waifus.

He embraced a form of realpolitik that was not only detrimental to global human rights, but barely even useful for the United States. He alienated North Vietnam, a country that liked the states way to fucking much considering they were legit communists, in favour of china,the current US rival. He cultivated no effective regional counterpoints to chinese hegemony in Asia, while propping up shitty genocidal regimes in places like Indonesia, a place not even worth calling for a retard sons 6th birthday.

Not only was Bismark a brilliant statesmen, much better thank Kissinger, but through it all he didn't hit anyone who didn't have it coming.
Except the poles, but he wrote privately that even though he knew it had to be done he still liked poles and their struggle.

Thanks Soros!

You've had the resources to "build it from scratch" for sixty fucking years and look where you are today.

>tfw no azn poontang
MOTHERFUCKER

I should pick it up. His views are very valuable.

Yes, the man was based - along with Nixon. It's a pity that people don't acknowledge their greatness.