Am I the only person who doesn't drink alcohol, use nicotine, use illegal drugs or abuse legal ones...

Am I the only person who doesn't drink alcohol, use nicotine, use illegal drugs or abuse legal ones? I literally feel like the only one.

I feel so alienated from this decadent society we live in, that I just wish it would all fucking collapse.

I view drunks and druggies as self-righteous, nihilistic, leftist assholes, and I have nothing but hatred in my heart for them.

i drink and smoke the herbal jew, but i started in my 20s and i still hate clubbing culture and wish all MDMA users would overdose and die.
>tfw 15 year old cousin goes clubbing every weekend and has tried MDMA and speed

I drink, that's it. And it's not alot either. Usually it's one beer when I get home from work because it helps me unwind. People who get drunk regulary are degenerate though

BTW, this thread is not intended to be about what drugs you do, but more about those who don't do ANY of that stuff.

Of course, that probably won't stop druggies from chiming in anyway.

This is one of the best slide threads I've ever seen, I imagine in 20-30 minutes it'll have 80+ contentious replies.

>Trashman.jpeg

I drink maybe 3 or 4 times a year and I have never smoked or done any kind of drugs not counting ones prescribed to me

Non-drinking, non-smoking or non-drug abuser reporting in. We are clean brother

Never done illegal drugs, never smoked, had a few drinks on my 18th then never again... it's been 2 years since that day.

a tad too young to be here don't you think

So you finally discovered Sup Forums, huh, Donald-sama? Or have you always been here, lurking and occasionally shitposting?

I also don't use drugs, drink or use nicotine.

I'm 27.

I used to drink and use drugs but realized how degenerate it is a few years ago and stopped. One of the best choice a I've made.

Stick with it OP, its worth it.

Everything in moderation including moderation. And speedballs.

I don't either. Don't really have an issue with it, i'd just rather do more fulfilling shit with my time

I don't smoke weed or tobacco, but once a month I'll have a beer if that counts.

>smoke cigars with buddies when we go fishing

>dip a little bit because i like the buzz and it helps me relax

>get drunk on weekends when im not working or going to school at parties and clubs

>still redpilled

>still shitposts with you faggots

weed is degeneracy but other than that .... am i a degenerate, Sup Forums?

Love love love nicotine and alcohol my friend. Both amazing substances, that made me into the amazing person I am today. Both had fantastic uses that improve ones life when used correctly. Only use nicotine gum and patches, and never for more than two days in a row. And always drink extremely healthy; usually stick to vodka or gin, aside from the occasional glass of scotch or beer, only ever drink my liquors straight, or mixed with club soda or flavored sparkling water, no sugar with alcohol ever, high quality alcohol only, b supplement before heavy drinking, COPIOUS amounts of water and some coconut water or pedilyte before, during, and after, vitamin C and NAC before, C again and B1 after, make sure I get long enough sleep. Never hungover, never get any negatives effects of alcohol, and I drink maybe 4-5 nights a week pretty heavily. Never get actually drunk though, just right up to the point. Also no one would ever be able to distinguish me drunk from sober, hold my liquor and keep my composure perfectly.
It's the people smoking a pack of cigs a day and drinking 4lokos and bud light that give alcohol and nicotine a bad name. People like you are just as bad, if not worse, than people like them. Taking the moral high ground because you don't put certain substances in your body that others do. I do more things of great importance and pride with a highly elevated blood alcohol content on a single weekend than you've done in your entire life.

The only one who sounds self righteous is you

Damn

lol ur all so fucking lame

This. Everyone is degenerate in one way or another. I'm pretty redpilled I've done drugs and shit like that. Wasn't really in a party atmosphere though, I did it in an apartment with close friends and I was pretty low at the time, so that probably contributed

I've had literal cancer for the last 8 months so no, it's fine cuz I'ld just be lying in bed doing nothing anyway

People are so fucking annoying about how clean and pure they are on there little internet anime image board

>straight edge beta thinks he's unique
No, statistically only about 40% of adults drink alcohol more than twice a year and only like 8% are moderate or higher drinkers and I'm pretty sure the smoking statistics are getting even sparser. You probably only interact with drop-outs.

BTW, I'm calling you a pansy because you don't interact with enough people to know this, not because you don't take the drugs.

I'm straight edge. I feel disgusted by both (((recreational))) drugs and the degenerates who use them. Alcohol abuse in particular really grates on me.

It definitely is alienating not being a degenerate. Being an Australian male who completely abstains from alcohol is definitely not beneficial socially. I completely avoid social gatherings where I know there will be alcohol because Australians cannot drink without getting drunk, and drunks are as annoying as stoners.

On the bright side, the excesses of hedonism that infest the West are the sign of a dying society so the collapse will be coming soon. Decadence always ends in fire.

same but switch beer with wine or whiskey

just fucking drink occassionally and smoke some pot its not going to turn you into a monster

Yeah, because the countless threads about drinking and doing drugs is much less annoying than the small handful of straight-edge threads.

(((sure)))

> On the bright side, the excesses of hedonism that infest the West are the sign of a dying society so the collapse will be coming soon. Decadence always ends in fire.

Looking forward to it.

all i do is smoke cigarettes and drink. i get bad anxiety when i don't. the world is 2 spooky 4 me

I am, but I don't want to feel singled out.

I don't like interacting with everybody. I only like socializing with those who are like me, and I can't seem to find them.

>I have nothing but hatred in my heart for them.
These people are lost in their own egomania. They do these things to themselves because they have no clue how to fix their own lives, it is rewarding in their brains to do these things despite it being self destructive behavior. For example a morbidly obese person who gorges during every single meal doesn't realize it releases tons of dopamine inside their brain, yet they are hopelessly inept when it comes to figuring out why they just keep growing fatter.
The people you described that you hate are weak minded and weak willed people, they are possibly victims of physical and sexual abuse during their childhood. They might just even be depressed because they have a shitty life, so they take up abusing drugs and alcohol to hide from their shameful past and get the release that a normal well adjust person would experience. Treat these people like the children that they are and try to have empathy.
I pity them personally, because most of the people you described that you hate just end up being lost causes and their lives spiral out of control until they eventually die from their own sorrows.

> Smokes
> Dips
> Gets drunk
> Smokes weed

Gee, I dunno.

I was just at a frat party and drank only water.

no drugs, no alcohol. People usually respect it

I can't legally do any drugs because I'm not 21. I don't plan on smoking or doing narcotics but I probably will try alcohol.

>shitpost too much on Sup Forums
>get cancer

Cut out refined sugar desu, that shit is terrible for you. Same with coffee.

Free your mind, purify your soul.

>be human
>process and create spirits for all of recorded history
>fast forward to 2016
> reactionary fatasses who can't bench two plates deem anything they don't like degenerate

Do you understand your projection? You must really hate that there are generally happy people out there.

I smoke the herbal jew, drink black label at least 3 times a week, and smoke a pack of Newports a day.

I can run 2 miles in 12 minutes steadily, bench press 250 pounds at 6 foot 180 pounds, married since 20, earn a modest wage in a great job, and have never contemplated suicide or how I could "change my life".

Kill yourself, you freedom hating, self righteous wastes of life.

No, you are not. I do not smoke, drink alcohol or coffee, or even take prescribed medication.

>Not liking and having the occasional drink or two
You sound like a gigantic faggot.

>I'll take bullshit for $500

>I feel so alienated from this decadent society we live in
Okay sure, whatever omega, you ever try talking to people?

Oh leaf. My story isn't even a good one.

My neighbor is 52 years old and drinks at least a pint of whiskey every single day. Then he wakes up and runs 10-20 miles.

You all can pretend these things are bad in and of themselves, they are not. Humans just show a complete lack of control.

You saying "durr degenerecy" is just telling everyone around you "he's a weak willed faggot who can't handle his liquor". You know the normies are right.

You're right i am nihilistic asshole but by no means am self righteous or a leftist.

I would love for marijuana to get legalized but if it means that it's still illegal and we don't have a godamn commie in the white house then it can stay illegal forever.

You don't have to alienate yourself. Just learn go live and accept it. But it does not mean you have to approve or condone it.

Oh and this poster is right. If you think drugs are bad by themselves and not because it's used as an escape mechanism by weak faggots, the same way that Video games or television can be, then you're a fucking retard.

Drugs are like going to the movies. It's fun and consumes money, So you can't go to the movies all the time. But it's fun when you do go.

>bullshit

Have you ever met anyone in the military? None of that shit is particularly difficult for an athletic type person even if they smoke.v

I drink and smoke both weed/cigs. I'm still pretty healthy and could prolly run circles around you.

Drinking alchool is part of my culture since Roman times, nothing degenerate about it. I also smoke some weed every now and then to relax myself. This is not an impediment to fulfilling obligations towards society and family.

Buying and consuming poison
Sounds degenerate to me
enjoy your liver disease(s)/failure

Wine has been an integral part of European cultural development. I drink 2 units of alcohol a day to show my appreciation for the white race. Only plebs would say no to alcohol.

I drink alcohol but only socially. I am admittedly slightly nihilistic. Not a leftist though and I won't steal your rug that really ties the room together.

>I view drunks and druggies as self-righteous, nihilistic, leftist assholes

That's because you're a vapid mushminded twit who has no idea what any of those words mean.

Nobody will ever care what you think, your simplistic opinions are nothing beyond fasion for you.

Sounds like you have a more serious problem that you aren't willing to admit to.

Often times the things one hates in oneself, are the things one is most critical of in others.

How is this thread political? Inb4 this is somehow a legitimate critique of society or current events.

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine was set in 1272 France. A region where wine is sacred.

The French had a long history of making fine wine. It's certainly not for plebs.

never trust a man who doesnt drink. if you meet a man and he doesnt drink or use some kind of drug, then what exactly are his vices?

>Self-righteous

Look who is fucking talking.