What is the second best tv show ever made?

What is the second best tv show ever made?

Pic semi related; the best tv show ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bullshit.
Barney Miller.

well your dead wrong and heres why because married with children is the best show ever

you guys are not only wrong but also straying off topic

Kolchak the Nightstalker is best tv.

>appealing to the most normies makes it the best show ever
I like MASH but come on user

>what was the equivalent of nearly half the US population at the time watching the season finale is not a good metric of quality
lmao

>What is the second best tv show ever made?
Person of Interest

>Pic semi related; the best tv show ever made
Wrong, that's Battlestar Galactica (the reboot)

see

The Sopranos, The Wire or Breaking bad might be the right choices, but I enjoy GOT more even though it got a bit shit since season 5. Season 7 is better but yeah... Still enjoyable though. That being said as a book reader it's a bit painful at times.

>popular = good
Objectively wrong, plebs have terrible taste by definition.

Yes Battlestar Galactica was also really good. Top 10.

I guess The Seventh Seal is bad too because it's popular

Oh, is this a troll thread? Okay, bye.

>gets btfo
>"lol troll bye~"
not an argument

jurassic world made 200 millions first weekend in the us alone, just because alot of people saw it doesnt mean it wasnt shit

thats entirely different from a SERIES FINALE you fucking idiot, everyone went in knowing what to expect

but the fucking basic idea is there you nigger, that just because it been view by many people doesnt mean its the best

The basic idea isn't there because people were attracted to it not because of cherry picked scenes in a trailer but from the quality of a show spanning many years.

Go fuck yourself

Seinfeld.

Doesn't that actually prove Mash is the 9th best show of all time and all the superbowls are more kino?

BEST TV SHOWS...

THE TWILIGHT ZONE
STAR TREK
M.A.S.H.

!!!FACT!!!

best show

Yeah, no that's a shit comparison, user.

Those are televised events, stupid

Mobile Army Surgical Hospital went through too many cast and story changes for it to truly be the best.

And why is changing a cast and a "story change" a bad thing exactly?

zimbabwe

It ran for way too long. The tonal shifts were really inconsistent.

What are they looking at, Sup Forums?

The tone would shift since the beginning, it's supposed to be about characters coping with the war, fagtron.

I'm just saying M*A*S*H would be a near perfect show if it had ran for say six seasons. 11 was just way too many.

That's an opinion, and a wrong one at that.

So you started this thread just so you could hear other people tell you how good your favorite show is with zero dissent? That makes for a boring thread, user.

No, i'm just not going to argue with someone whose only argument is that the show ran too long cuz reasons

Bazooka!

My complaint/opinion is far from uncommon. Very, very few long-running shows manage to stay as good as they were in the early years. I mean if it's your honest opinion that M*A*S*H was just as good as ever in the later Alan Alda years, that's fine. You're probably in the minority on that one though.

not according to statistics
you lose

Your statistic is only for the finale. I'm sure the show was still popular but naturally people were going to tune back in for the finale to see how it ended. Show me the ratings for the entire seasons, not just the series finale and I'll concede.

>laying in bed sick
>mom turns on the washing machine
>hear dad come home from work
>he turns on the tv
>hear M*A*S*H theme through the wall
>for a brief moment, feel at peace with the world

Everything after Hawkeye's episode long anti-war monologue was shit. Alan Alda and his ego ruined MASH.

Agreed. It got way too fucking preachy in the later years.

As far as shows with a mix of comedy and drama, Scrubs compares pretty favorably.

yeah but the main character of scrubs is too ugly for me and it makes it unwatchable

you have patrician choice OP i was binge watching this earlier. greatest show ever made.

>Superbowls enjoyed by the widest range of people while staying unpredictable and fresh
>Rather than be shamed for their obsession with the series, people are not shamed, if not encouraged to watch more
>Turns out Chad was right all along

American football got it right by making their championship a single game win or lose event rather than a boring drawn out series like every other sport.

>contrarianism is smarter

oh to be 13 again...

Murphy Brown

superior tv show coming through

It was a different time.

>tfw you hear the song with lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

IIRC the song was written by a child in the span of a few minutes

Just kidding