twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Kikebook changes story algorithm
>>Kikebook stops filtering stories
>>Kikebook now bases stories off of who is talking about it the most
Can I get a source for this?

Touching myself

I don't get why they released the reins on their biased shit though

It's right on the page
they're no longer filtering and hand-picking it appears, now it looks like they are just automating it by hashtags, like twitter. If they do remove the tag then we'll know they're censoring. Until then, it's open season.

See for yourself.

>Story about CNN cancelling show
>Specifies that the dr question her health
WHAT'S HAPPENING

I KNOW ENGINEERS ARE RED BUT DID THEY JUST ZUCC THE ZUCC AND CHANGE THE SYSTEM WITHOUT APPROVAL?

They dun goof'd. Someone is getting fired.

Always post with Drew's video
youtu.be/6e3ARRQpyzA

My bad

Facebook is a publicly traded company. They have to answer to their shareholders now.

Maybe there are some bitter Bernie bros at Facebook that want to stick it to Hillary.

>implying their shareholders aren't mostly Jews

If you make a Jew choose between gold and some social justice agenda, they will always choose the gold.

The Jews have made a critical error and the time for our attack has come.

It's only a matter of time before they correct the algorithm. Hours, maybe a day at the most. We must take advantage of this. Get as many stories about Clinton's health, the Clinton foundation, the email scandals, and all that other shit trending on facebook as possible.

Whether we want to admit it or not, the facebook trending page is where about 90% of the fucking country gets the bulk of its news and if we can get enough shit trending on their we can fundamentally shake up this campaign.

Wait a minute, this is not my Batman glass.

But seriously, there was talk of people within the system turning their backs on obama, clinton and company. Is this the start?

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

I wouldn't doubt it
If I were a Clinton hitman I'd probably turn on her after a while.

They make more money when people actually like the content they read. Then people won't start to leave to other media sites.

Even Google's YouTube have been doing this for a while. Private tab a YouTube page. Almost damn equal in Trump/Clinton

>mfw Kek is winning the meme war

Whats going on?

Can somebody make a fresh Facebook account or log in from a liberal's account to see if these news stories are the same for everybody, or if they're only trending for us because Facebook has classified us as Republicans?

Still registered as Democrat on FB.

Politics section is mostly similar

The engineering team at FB had enough of zuckerjew and the marketing teams bullshit

Eventually lies cease being as profitable to spew.