What exactly went wrong here? Was it just bad writing? This whole "faces" thing doesn't make a lick of sense. No...

What exactly went wrong here? Was it just bad writing? This whole "faces" thing doesn't make a lick of sense. No, I dont read the books.

nigger

what did you mean by this

Maisie looks uncomfortable in these scenes

You were in the wrong for making this thread, just ask in the general you fuck.

generals are cancer

They had no idea what to do with the character and they know most people watching don't care no matter what retarded shit they pull so they turned her into an assassin anime character to close up loose plotlines.

In the books she's basically just in Braavos to work as our camera into the faceless men guild. In the show they never mattered so she was useless.

>tfw Sansa found the bag of faces

ok. Lets talk about the "faces" for a second shall we? They didnt look like actual dead skin masks like you would get from a Dahmer. They looked like they were made from regular printer paper.

W-was that part of the plan? Has she just lost her mind?

>hi my name is Arya and I'm 13yo
>or I would, if I was alive

answer her message with "goodnight sweet goblin", or she wil appear behind you at night

She could have transformed into every person imaginable; literally everybody, and yet she never chose to transform into a negro.

That's white privilege right there, that's white supremacy right there. If you're telling someone that they could transform into everyone they chose to, and they select a person of YOUR race almost every time then you need to check your privilege because whether you realize it or not you are oppressing black bodies by refusing to transform into one of them; even if it's just a hypothetical scenario.

It illustrates the mindset of white supremacy in which black bodies are seen as having less worth than white bodies. This is the mindset that causes black bodies to be shot by the police. This is the reason why GoT still refuses to give black people any significant role in their show. Where is all the black kings in Westeros at? They not there because the show is racist af that's why.

It's magic: swords of flame, dragons, animals controlled by mind, chat by fire and person changer faces. Do you need a Gandalf or two to understand it's magic?

Why would this be a bad thing?

again, the "faces" dont even look close to dead skin

>again, the "faces" dont even look close to dead skin
If they where perfect 1:1 copies with integrated voice and body changer everybody could it it I guess. So it makes sense that to anyone but a faceless man just look like cheap latex masks.

>tfw Sansa found the bag of feces

she returns to Winterfell only to realize it's not her home anymore.

>bitch Sansa is ruling
>Bran got retarded
>Jon is not there

that's the reason of her retarded behavior, in last episode she'll understand that she truly became alienated "no one" and will fully focus on killing.

that scene was the cringiest shit ever desu

they could at least pull it off in a way that wasn't so off putting or strange/unrealistic

>If they where perfect 1:1 copies with integrated voice and body changer everybody could it it I guess.
so is any of this shit in the books or is it all just season 7 trash?

This is good poop

So if YOU could transform into anyone, would YOU stay black? Or would you become white? Think carefully before you reveal you racism.

Also. That bait was delicious.

That blend is fucking atrocious.

it will probably end like:

>Sansa you're great ruling
>Arya you're great at killing
>let's get Cercei

plus killing Littlefinger somewhere in between

>fantasy book
>something magical doesn't make sense

She's going to wear CIA's face though. She'll have all the Knights of the Vale.

why would they look like dead skin, they have the power of the faceless god to keep it from dying

give me the pg number in the books to back up that claim

I've always hated the many faces thing. Chessy as fuck..

I don't understand, you don't believe that they use the faceless god's power? or you don't believe that magic exists in a world where it is explicitly shown multiple times to exist?

give me a page number to back up what you are saying or gtfo

In my understanding from reading years ago, the faces thing is never shown to be a physical mask you carry in a fucking bag. Seems like some shit they retconned into season 6 and 7 for TV show "reasons"

What's the blue arrow supposed to be?

That's like asking for a page number that explains why the snow in the North is white

Bravo! Upgoated, good sir.

Haha look at this normalie

Arya is dead, the waif is in her place. Just see all the scenes leading up to winterfell and inside winterfell this season.

>wolf scene
>lannister soldier scene
>reading LFs trap and taking at face value

Arys is dead dead dead

>>wolf scene
how would the wife even know who the wolf was

she doesnt, thats why she approaches her thinking its nymeria. Even saying after "thats not you" she was guessing if it was her or not

she has been watching Arya her whole life, go back and watch the early seasons, you can see random people(waifu with different faces) stalking Arya.

dont forget that she was strangely cautious, as if worried that if it WAS Aryas wolf, the wolf would know that she wasnt the real Arya.
D&D dont get enough credit by Sup Forums to be honest theyre on a Vince level to be honest.

provide webms or piss off

>put on a magic face
>entire body including voice changes
>but the faces are literally just rubber masks
>but also they're magic
>but also a god is enabling her to use them

>nobody will notice cia shrunk 50cm overnight
DABID

d&d suck, they lucked out with this waif arc.

>b-b-b-but GRRM is the next tolkien user!

I think they basically needed a moment where Salsa "finds out" about Arya's ninja training, so the bumbling writers went backwards in season 6 and made sure to show us that the "faces" are masks just for the dumb reveal last episode

"that's not you" is a reference to season 1, arya being dead would be a good twist therefore it won't happen

in grrm's works they never use masks, it is simply magic

i think it will, waif is arya

so by killing someone you can assume their height, speech patterns, sexual organs, etc and then switch between them? GRRM is a genius.

you can only do so much with bad actors, but yea writing is annoying too i guess.
"Hi hotpie! haven't seen you in years, glad you're not dead. let me just eat this loaf of bread like an autistic street urchin and not look at you"

are you upset that a fantasy writer used elements of fantasy to write?

>Faceless men are part of a hivemind of disciples known as "no-one". After training, you give up your identity and can inhabit several personas/bodies as one mind
>Ned hires Syrio Firrel, a faceless man, to help train Arya
>He doesnt stfu about Bravos and god of death
>Training interrupted, hes not shown to be dead although its implied
>She suddenly meets another bravosi man who doesnt stfu about gods of death, having grown fond of her the god of death is employing his faceless men to train her
>Training as a faceless man means learning how to fight and necromance weird face masks and then finally taking a final ceremony to become "no-one"
>Arya does all the training, doesnt do the ceremony
>Faceless man doesnt care because hes fond of her and know what shes doing is justified

Also, its probably the case of the masks giving Arya a "glamour", much like Melisandre. She appears to look exactly like the people whos mask she has on to the audience/bystanders but in reality its a dark magical trick

So faceless man magic is just rubber masks? Does she just put on the voices as well?

.........................but Dragons, zombies, giants, people being brought back to life, witches, giant wolves, magic, female rulers.. all of that is fine?

In the books the faceless men only seem to be able to change their faces through magic. The rest seems to be highly skilled, but mundane costume and makeup techniques. Not much is really certain about the faceless men though, and GRRM is well known for including 'magical' characters that are actually complete charlatans.

The magic ring that turns you invisible is so much better...

She also gets taller.

goodnight sweet goblin

Arya was in the right.

My biggest question is -- WTF are the walkers going to do if they win? They don't seem to be the most productive lot.

>i think it will, waif is arya
Of course the waif is Arya. It's because there is no waif. Arya and the waif are the same person. The waif is Tyler Durden

goodnight sweet goblin

Every arya scene is unwatchable. She constantly goes on tirades and speeches and comes off like a smug unlikable cunt.

They can build pretty big chains. I'm sure they'd develop their metallurgy down south, eventually starting the industrial revolution.

I want to see the scene where they show Arya walking around in one of her face masks, it loosely hanging on her undersized pea head, as grown men and women labor under the misconception that she is a 6'2" female warrior

they were created to destroy Man(humans) because they were fucking the planet up with wars,incest etc and shit, so once they kill them all their mission will be accomplished, im guessing the night king will just release them and they will turn to dust.

It doesn't hold up to any amount of scrutiny in the books either but the magical nature of the faceless men is just more detailed

ahhh! the "humanity has become so advanced/corrupted we need to eradicate everyone" cliché

Maybe Sansa was just surprised that Arya discovered rubber as a material.
Next thing you know the Northeners' horse carriages will plow through the snow with big ass monster truck tires.

>female rulers
should be *effective female rulers

It represents Row! Row! Fight the Power!
>Captcha: Meridian Eagleville

Oh no it went terribly wrong! This isn't how we wanted it to be!
HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED

why does this need its own thread. why are the mods such faggots

because people dont want to get infected with both aids and cancer from posting in the general

so instead you'd rather infect the entire board with aids and cancer. got it.