Shrek Pepe

REMINDER THAT PEPE IS A DEITY OF PEACE

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CHOOSING PICTURES CASTING HIM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT

kek

>implying I would share any of my rare pepes with filth on Sup Forums

im very excited op

Snake pepe

This is fantastic.

I hope we eventually get to put a smug pepe on an LA billboard.

Gotta get some powerful Pepes. Like American Revolution-esque painting, I'm sure theres painting floating around Sup Forums about what I'm talking about.

We gotta make it seem like a big movement. People love being part of some bigger truth

Fuck with the normies in the Bay Area. Those that write bull shit SJW articles. Have the bill board staring at the offices in down town San Francisco so those fucks have to look at him looking at them. Weighing their lives.

classified pepe

I got some rares that are more attuned for Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

Anons running independent campaigns even if its making 500 copies of black and white pepes and posting them around your city will generate crazy levels of visibility as well as curiosity. We can then call local news stations and report the "phenomenon of Pepe". Pepe will soon be on your televisions if enough anons follow through. The meme magick will amplify exponentially.

This pepe plese

I like this idea.

Am on phone and am newfag who doesn't know how to post on phone so I can't share my pepes

Something about this is so good. So fucking good. I love the idea behind it

Angry Wojak?

billboards in the city are outlandishly expensive. the best bang for the buck is grassroots people plastering the same image everywhere. the same way OBEY's brand got it's traction.

Its pepe the ultimate meme?

I'm gonna be on it in my neigborhood but police patrol around and I don't know if stapling Memes all around town is legal pls help

Friendly tip, OP:

People keep saying not to associate the Pepe with Trump or the alt right, but that would completely backfire. People put up billboards all the time, CNN and other news outlets aren't going to cover a billboard off a cartoon frog by itself that's only up for one day.

Can you think of the last two billboards CNN covered? The one with Trump and Cruz kissing, and the one with Trump and Putin on it. It's Trump, that's why they covered them.

If you made some reference to Trump or the alt right, media pundits would be talking about it non stop. They'd cover it over and over, introducing normies to it.

If you just put up a plan Pepe billboard it won't get covered, and only a few random people in WV will see it.

Trump is the ratings machine, and after Hillary's speech the term 'alt right' is as well.

>You got a permit for those memes, boy?

>isn't being white a permit enough

You can make fliers, post in public areas, staple to telephone poles, etc. Alleyways, near corner stores, gas stations. Anywhere there is lots of foot traffic.

Let's make it rain with Pepes

Listen to this guy, OP

OP, remember that if you want media attention, the billboard has to be tied to politics (alt right, trump, SJW's, ect....)

The more provocative the better. A simple Pepe won't get any attention I feel.

If I had any Photoshop skills, I'd make a giant smug Julian Assange Pepe with a collage of email dumps in the background. Next to the pic in giant meme font just have "SOON" written

agreed

I like the "SOON" part, if it gets covered by CNN they'll go bonkers over what "soon" implies trying to link it to alt right shock troop terror plots or something.

this one would send OP to jail

Post this one in Milwaukee

The company renting the billboard wouldn't even let it go up.

I'm all for the SOON thing you could also put a random list of numbers and letter and watch as people go crazy trying to figure it out

CONFRIMING THE ARTFAGS ARE WORKING ON PEPE IDEA: PEPES AS CITZENS BEING BEATEN A KICKED BY ANGRY SJWS AND THEY'RE SHOUTING THINGS LIKE 'RACIST' 'BIGOT' ETC. AND THEY'RE JUST SAYING FEELS BAD MAN OR WE ARW BUT SIMPLE MEMES

Have them put the word soon on it in bold letters to scare the libtards

OP, artfag here from last thread, got caught up and only had time for one draft - is this too forceful, or should I explore the soviet propaganda angle?

Also captcha was billboards

Calling all Sup Forumslaks:

1580hcsehjki864w213yijbcsryiojbxetujhbGTKRWNsrivFknArazfjm74w126iobz5479h26uvWt8uz356DgkiFJLOUGVX221488ASFHKLOUYBBXXWRsfjjhddf1357.net

Watch the media spend thousands trying to figure it out for weeks.

We can all pretend its a super secret darknet website that you can only get to if you know the right procedures and have specialized hardware.

Where are all my pepes at?

this, add shit like KEK WILLS IT, SOON etc

This is good

Take this

Gofundme
/Erectapepe
>Tom Ellis
Aren't you rich enough to pay for it yourself after doing "Lucifer?"

I might try and paint this later but here's my unfinished Breivik, Pepe, and (soon to be) ZimZam mural.

I was feeling really autistic and inspired when I started this because it's literally been months since I even picked up a pencil. Now I'm too lazy to work on the shading.

Here you go

based

Got an idea for a new pepe

Get a picture of Hillary's rally from yesterday. Edit wojak to her face and have a smug or yelling pepe at the top row.

Followed a few months later of Pepe rising up in great success over the SJWs as their shouts are of "racist" and "bigot" appear to have effect against the rising, successful Pepe. Somebody get in touch with Garrison.

This!

Remember to include some subtle reference to Kek in order to amplify the meme power.

Subsequently, just take the Trump vs. Bernie one and edit it to be hillary instead

Making it rn

Keep bumping

What will be on the flyers we spread around find a good photo and add some super scary code on the bottom corner and post it so we can copy and post around

>When you want to make the country great but everyone is content with chaos

this one is good, if I could draw I would add chained hillarys and some other caged people working for DEUS KEK

i am pretty right wing but it is disgusting how these imiages trivialise death.

"ye dont take it serious brah"
"just memes, what is wrong with you brah ?"

dont dare to complain about nihilism and hedonism when you post shit like this.

Where do I obtain this goddess QT?

Those are made by edgy /r9k/ faggots to scare normies away from pepe. Don't expect these people to have any decency.

Those images are supposed to be nihilistic and disgusting you dumb assburger.

>put a random list of numbers and letter

Would this get you v&? Or perhaps cause you to accidentally shoot yourself with a long rifle while balancing a barbell with your teeth?

I like occultist shit like this but I wonder how normies would react to it

i see

Man that's comfy.

Who comfy here?

>catcha: identify the bill boards.

Holy fuck it knows.

Naw that's a dead meme, gotta stay current

Anyone else think of something normies are afraid of that we could spread on the side

With fear and wonder.

another one

pepe is peace. but there is no negative light, for pepe is light

artfag here with the begginings of another draft

I say post this Pepe and slap a Sup Forums logo on it so new friends come.

#PEPENAZI trending on Twitter.

You cant make this shit up

Ancient Egyptian memes here boy

this one

or the one trump himself posted of... himself pepe'd

OBVIOUS

This seems like an appropriate thread to ask instead of making a new one.

How would you guys reacted to the Pepe guy at Hillary's rally if he said REEEE and started shooting the place up instead?

Longtime lurker here. AMA.

remember

he is a frog of peace

nice one