Bismilah ir rahman ar raheem

Bismilah ir rahman ar raheem

Islamic brothers and sisters, please spread this message to all american muslims. American muslims, listen, you must vote for Hilary Clinton this coming election. Why?

1. Trump is a racist.

2. Our prophet (pbuh) said:

>Sahih Bukhari Book 92, Hadith 50: ..."Never will succeed such a nation that makes a woman their ruler."

And this is what we wish for them but not for us.

3. Hilary will help our brothers in syria to defeat the kaffir shia dog Assad.

Thank you for reading this, and peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
youtu.be/u77dvG7QaOM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Zoroastrian_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

FUCKING

KEBAB

Let's talk about a war that was over in 1945 and other relevant things that took place over 100 to 200 years ago. But fuck what's happening right now

And fuck your sky daddy

if there are any muslims reading this, pls bump this thread inshallah

You cannot insult islam.

I just did. Now fuck off.

Muslims could teach whites a few things about slaving niggers. They were the masters of the trade.
They don;t have a nigger population because they castrated all of them, cutting off both dick and balls, not ,many survived this.
Niglet rape babies were stomped at birth.

During the last 30 days there were 178 Islamic attacks in 22 countries in which 1261 people were killed and 1282 injured.

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

wut?

الله أكبر

>I KEEK YORE PROFET
>I CUM TO YORE HAUS AN KEEK YORE PROFET

Islam is an insult on itself. Your Prophet Mohammed sucks dicks and drinks cum.

Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammad.
Fuck Islam

Eat pork, faggots.

Muslims are buthurt because they weren't able to accomplish all those things. They lost the science and colonial race. All they have now is their historic pride and moon god worship and they call themselves righteous because of it.

>muslim
>logical argument

pick one

stop, we come here for civil political discussion, why are you racist towards islam?

Fuck off, leaf

give me one good argument

Is that the verse that reads, "Challah is the one poo god, and Moohamed is a puppet?"

>racist towards islam

I think this is enough bait for today.

Last one, about slavery.
Answer : Yes, Muslims.
White people stopped the slave trade, and also treated their slaves infinitely better than muslims.

More whites died fightng the slave trade than slaves taken to the US.

Wew lad

wallahi you will destroy yourselves

Islam gave bush enough reason/cover up to do 911. So really, 911 is your fault.

no u

you do know the islamic slave trade right? its been going on for centuries to current year

>racist
>against a religion you can leave
>chechens, somalis and malaysians are one race

>amerisuet logic

>muh 100 million
literally nothing supports this number except unsourced Facebook memes

>Why are you racist towards islam
>racist towards islam
>racist

>black muslim brothers
you need to reject the white mans' oppresive religion.

we built our greatness together.

Im not even gonna call you a leaf, you're just a brown floater in north americas porcelain pool. Don't worry, slowly but surely the entire world is turning against you.

Go fuck a nigger

>islam is not a race but we must stop muslims from getting in the west or they will racemix

So Sahih Bukhari is a reference to you ?

DAS RITE

The west just don't want your barbaric ideology. Once you leave islam, it is the most liberating feeling in the world, try it.

>posting the edited version
Stop that OP

>brother
that is not a problem.

it is forbidden to mix our blood with that of the Kafir.

>we will soon outnumber them, inshalah'

>or they will racemix
Lol no. It's for your own good that you stay where you are. When you sand vikings see our sexually liberated pigs, and fat, delicious women, you get all frustrated and explodey. Really, we're just saving you from yourselves buy keeping you out.

Never mentioned race mixing. Muslims are just backwards savages. Look at your pic OP. We liberated the red savages from their terrible affliction, what makes you think you aren't next?

Current year

>I have relocated to this country, praise our brother Obama.
you built it with the wealth of the world, and my country's oil.

I only want a pure muslim woman for myself

And yet it's Muslims who do manage kill the most amount of Muslims in the world. I guess you guys are alright :|

lol, why do you keep calling us yoghurt drinks?

Muslims provide nothing for western society. Stay in your sandnigger countries and don't pollute our society with your disgusting religion.

How do you feel about this OP?

>but we make the world a better place.
de jews are tring to make the homosexuals in all of the countries.

Shariah will help America be the great again

A more detailed map. Here ya go OP take a look and let us know

Does this affect your opinions upon the entire western world?

and YOU prove what?! gay sex, turning young boys into women and young girls into boys? Higher crimes & suicide rates than islamic world? racism? shit artificial foods that give you cancer or diabetes? exploiting resources of poor countries like africa and arabia? list goes on...
fuck zionist state

>you cannot insult Islam
You mean that it is impossible to do so, or that people are prevented from doing so? Because your homosexual moon cult is pretty fucking retarded.

I agree with them.

Like niggers, Muslims are inherently repulsive.

>"Never will succeed such a nation that makes a woman their ruler."
I may not like you goat fuckers but you're right about one thing.

Here's your prophet you faggot, he's a kiddy diddler. That's better than what most people think about him

yes, the main protector of israel is america

When Hilary is elected inshallah, she will drag your country into war, exploit racial tensions and overall fuck up everything, because shes a woman. Then you will be too busy patching things up at home to bother with your colonies. And do not think arabs will lead this war, it will be lead by turks and persians. Who can rival israel.

YOUR FAGGOT LORDS. STIGMATAJOB SO HOT

vahalli

Found you

>Bismilah ir rahman ar raheem
God your language is so stinky and brown.

Fix it please, talk like a normal person, you have too many allahs in your words. Fucking freaks.

we have id's...wot?

kaffirs have no logical arguments, they can only insult

O anglos, do you not know that you are the worst of kaffirs? You even ruin lives of your own christian brothers (africans and latins). And we only hate those to corrupt the earth.

The West created this mess.
It was you who divided up the land.
It was you who put in the puppet governments.
It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.
It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.
It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

lol, you're the one calling us yoghurt. What do you even mean by that?

And it's gonna be us who nukes your fuckin' asses

You started it.
With the Umayyad and Ottoman Caliphate.
You began colonialism, and we copied you.
You began African slavery, and we copied you.
You oppressed us for centuries while only having a select few Euro buddies i.e. Venice.
You forced us to colonize Africa and the Americas in order to survive.
Leftists like to blame white people for black crime, well in reality you are responsible white oppression.
Therefore you cause blacks to commit crime.
We didn't do anything.
They didn't do anything.
You did everything.

> 20 million abbos

THE LARGEST TRIBE EVER ENCOUNTERED HAD LESS THAN 10,000 MEMBERS. BEST ESTIMATE OF TOTAL NATIVE POPULATION IN 1778 ARRIVAL OF FIRST FLEET WAS SUB 500k

STOP FUCKING LYING ABOUT GENOCIDE OF ABBOS TO TRY MAKE US AUSSIES FEEL GUILTY ABOUT SOMETHING NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE.

and we will do it again fucking nigger

Damn Nazi
You will not chain my black brothers again
We beat you before, we'll do it again

They do the same with the natives here.

They say we genocided them, in truth there wasn't that many in the first place.

The ones that didn't drop dead from disease had their females stolen and given anglo seed.

so you freely admit you are the shit heads of humanity?

may allah grant him paradise
no, islam is a religion of peace and tolerance

90% of those things happened because of Muslims tho.

>turning young boys into women
You'd like that though would you? I thought you people were cool with fucking little boys.

>Who took about 180 millions africans as slaves and killed 77% of them ? Muslims ?
Is especially funny because you genuinely think the correct answer to that question is "no".

Your lives have no value though, why do you seem to think that you have some sort of right to exist on my Earth? On a white mans Earth? Why is it you seem to think that you can breathe my oxygen? I didn't say you could, no white person wants you ugly, stinky, brown skinned pieces of allahu ackbar shit cursing this planet, next time you want to blow yourself up, make sure it's only yourself you blow up and leave the beautiful white race alone. We don't like you, you're stinky and allah and mohammed are stinky, also stop naming all your boys mohammed, it's a boring an unoriginal and hideous name, I suppose it fits, your men are absolutely hideous. Uni brow'd fucks, burn in hell with allah and eat some bacon, it's good for you. Stinky face.

>Who started the first World War? Muslims?
Yes a bosnian muslim
>Who started the second World War?
Yes, muslims for not allowing Jewish migration
>Who threw nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Japan started the war
>Who killed approximately 20 million aborigines in Australia?
disease and snakes
>Who killed more than 100 million Red Indians in North America?
Disease brought to Europeans through muslims, Also Spainish people who are crypto muslims
>Who took about 180 million Africans as slaved and killed 77% of them?
Muslims, they also castrated 98% of them

No one cares, 1 billion of you stinky pieces of shit are not worth one dried out shit flake on my anus hair.

Now shut the fuck up and die, like the scum you are.

>islam is a religion of peace and tolerance
>may allah grant him(Hitler) paradise

POO
BEADY

Hitler could have been muslim, Allah forgives all sins

Based Ben does it again

It is a shameful thing for a woman to have authority over a man.. what kind of stupid muslim are you?

Go away..

The US would be a much darker shade if Walmart didn't have roofs :^)

thats the goal, they see it as progressive

>tfw my gf is white

Zoroastrian, our religion is way richer culturally and financially than yours per capita.

Fun fact: it's the poor that shit on the streets and Muslims make up the largest portion of those poor

>commits genocide
>all is forgiven if you believe in Allah

At least my excuse was a sob story.

POO IN MOSQUE

>indians
>zoroastrian
you worship a fucking cow
>commits genocide
>jesus died for my sins

Are you a black hebrew Israelite?

Its jews btw , the jews caused all but killing redskins and abos

>Who started WW1?
Jews.

>Who started WW2?
Jews.

>Who threw (?) nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagaski?
Jews by proxy.

>Who killed ~20 million aborigines in Australia?
Nobody, as they never lived in such numbers as such a population was well beyond Australia's carrying capacity prior to modern agricultural methods. Especially for a nomadic peoples with stone age technology.

>Who killed >100 million Red Indians in North America?
Nobody, as they did not exist in such numbers. Furthermore, germs killed more and nobody really knew how germs spread until the mid-19th century.

>Who killed more than 50 million Red Indians in South America?
As above, although such numbers did exist and more died in central and southern America. Most due to disease, which nobody is to blame for. If anything, the Chinks should be as that is where most of the nasty disease came from.

>Who took about 180 million Africans as slaves and killed 77% of them?
Muslims actually. Possibly not that highly exaggerated number, but the Islamic slave trade in Africa was very wide spread and on a far, far larger scale and longer scale than the Atlantic one was.
>Who invaded the Sassanid Empire unprovoked and destroyed it?
Muslims.

>Who invaded the Byzantine Empire, annexed the Levant, North Africa and most of Spain unprovoked?
Muslims.

>Who invaded and butchered tens of millions of Indians unprovoked?
Muslims.

>Who engaged in piracy and slave raiding across the Mediterranean for a thousand years?
Muslims.

>Who continues to be a menace to the West 1500 years after they first became a problem?
Muslims.

>Leftards

Did you even read my argument?
You oppressed us, so needed to oppress others so we wouldn't be completely destroyed by you.
Raids on the Mediterranean coast, raids up to Ireland and Iceland, colonization of Spain and France, destroying the Roman Empire, and the Battle of Vienna.
In other words, WE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

youtu.be/u77dvG7QaOM
Lol, Jerome you're probably 20% black
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Zoroastrian_population

The fact that most zoroastrians are in India now proves how intolerant and violent your religion is. Also dogs to us are like cows to Hindus. At least use proper insults Mahmoud.