>you can be convicted for pedophilia charges and still win academy awards
>you can commit reckless manslaughter and still be a national "hero"
>you can be convicted for raping an 18 year old girl and still get film roles

but insult the jew and your career is over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFwHs7fEUNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw his new movie, "Blood Father"

Pretty good, Mel is great in it. There are some seriously redpilled dialogue lines which i didnt expect at all.

Especially the one about the mosquitoes, you'll know the one.

He has always been a shitty actor, people on Sup Forums like him because most of us don't have fathers and look up to American Jewish Hollywood movies to find some "daddy figures".

>He is so authorative becuz he has so strong jaw, he makes me feel safe on subconscious level he is the alpha male
fuck off shill

>always a shitty actor

looks like you got some pleb taste their mongrel.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFwHs7fEUNs

we like him cuz he's Aussie and hates Jews. Take that (((Freudian))) psychology garbage and fuck off

I'm actually watching it now. Excellent. Love Gibson. Want a really redpilled movie? Triple 9.

It's going to be the official movie of Sup Forums once I start cutting out some scenes and webming them, unless someone beats me to it.

You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it, over and over. Director practically gives us and &Totse (zombies sign hack) shoutouts

>funland

>what is braveheart

>shiddy agdor

Galiboli gud

does aaron paul play 2 parts in that?
the white cop (the one that supposed to be the 999) looks like him
had to watch it twice because the first time i was pissed

i liked his stuff

>Shitty actor

Payback.

>He has always been a shitty actor
Nope. Mel is legit fucking amazing as an actor and even better as a director. He always was the real deal.

HOLY SHIT

FAST AND FURIOUS reference, shown not once but twice

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot, and seeing how it was pretty much completely swept under the rug for such a solid film, I was prompted to make this thread.

>shitty actor

The Patriot, you fish head eating ice farmer

Mad max 2, payback, ransom, get the gringo even, great movies

For once, I'd rather pay to see it
Got to vote with the wallet senpai

Fuck off Mel Gibson is a Legend. Any cunt says otherwise is a fucking cancer

>>you can be convicted for pedophilia charges and still win academy awards
>>you can commit reckless manslaughter and still be a national "hero"
>>you can be convicted for raping an 18 year old girl and still get film roles

Who? Who? And Who?

Without names this thread means nothing.

Of course, it is their business.

This website is for people 18 years old and up.

I'll see you when I see you leaf....

>Polanski
>Bruce Jenner
>not sure

But Polanski didn't win any awards after his conviction.

The Jenner thing is accurate.

tyson ? he had some pretty good roles though.

Polanski, Broderick, Allen

All Jews

makes sense. Should have been more specific for the last one

Yeah, not if I see you first

still good enough to father Jodie's child

Red pilled. The Passion of the Christ and Apocalytpto were both genius. He was Daffy as fuck for the latter, behind the scenes, but if that's what it took.. so be it. Acting-wise, The Road Warrior, Lethal Weapon and Braveheart were all spectacular.

>he definitely got Jewed

Triple 9 is utter trash and you should stop watching movies, because you are really bad at it.

Fuck yeah I forgot about Apocalypto. Really shows how enlightened native culture was before the evil whites showed up.

Tyson is who I had in mind for the third one, but Woody Allen is serviceable as well.

The thing I had in mind specifically was that Mel Gibson was supposed to have a role in one of those Hangover films, but the cast boycotted him being in the film and he was eventually replaced (to their prideful glee), yet they had no qualms at all acting alongside Tyson. Fucking cunts.

Tyson absolutely did not rape that woman. He was as guilty as Duke Lacrosse. Polanski, Broderick and Allen are all pieces of shit, though.

It's moreso about the principle of the matter that these cunts were cooler with working with somebody who, guilty or not, was tried convicted of rape than a guy who one time got drunk and said some mean things :(