Jews Finally Admit they Hate Whites

They're starting to admit it, but why can't (won't) they tell us why?

twitter.com/Hazarmaveth1/status/769314164921729024

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4
twitter.com/Hazarmaveth1/status/769314164921729024
youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74
countercurrents.org/rudolph050413.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I read that guy's article earlier today.

He was getting a lot of hate on Twitter but I thought his article was really based.

Aren't almost all jews white themselves?

>nobody has a claim on America
What about Americans?

No, they have a different genetic profile from Europeans, which happens when you practice endgamy and inbreeding over centuries. Also, their IQ is higher and they have many more health problems

w-what are ya talkin about goy!? We're all Americans! America is a proposition nation!

Checked his tweets.
He's alright.

>Aren't almost all jews white themselves?
No. Closest is Ashkenazis but they're all semitic (read: middle eastern). They pretend to be white in order to spew white hate bullshit.

I think it goes the other way round. Ashkenazis are ethnic whites (Western Euros) but they pretend they aren't because it would conflict with the eternal victim narrative.

Their genetics are more European than they are semitic which is why most of them look no different than a European.

Whites are who they derived each of their contributions from.

jews have been openly pushing white genocide within academia for decades, this isn't really new

Same - he is exactly what we need more of - someone to have an actual conversation with

They want all the credit. They want to live up to the title of God's chosen; but they can't unless we are gone.

define american

Yeah, Native Americans own America
if you're white you're just British

>twitter

No thanks

I say it's time to prove who the real chosen people of god is.

same, it was a really good read and well written.

>white american are british

i think the both would beg to differ

because the art of backstabbing requires the victim to trust in you, so you need to act cool

>I stay off social media where normal people are

way to change the world. the next time you want to whine like a faggot about how leftists control the media, slap yourself

We are a threat to their dominance. The romans crushed them first and from there they pissed themselves.

If Slavs are considered white, then Ashkenazi's are also white.

that was never a secret

Sup Forums will claim they aren't due to having their own genetic disorders and recognizable traits such as nose shape and eye distance.

But really, when you have to check their last name to figure them out among a group of whites for anyone who isn't the splitting image of the caricature it's pretty hard to take that seriously.

>Race is superficial.

Spot the retard

No we are hybrids.

everyone is a hybrid of different things; jews have their own genetic profile, which is inevitable when endogamy is present

Please point out another example of two completely different races looking essentially the same.

>(((white)))

ill tell you why,goy
revenge

whites, as the strongest race on earth have put all the other races down. youve ruled over them. this is Sup Forums i dont have to explain this to you, of all people
you've fucked as over how many times in the last thousand years?

well, ashkenazis have breed with the smartest europe had to offer and bam. you have the smartest race on eath. you may be the strongest, but we're the smartest. the iq of the average ashkenazi is one full standard deviation above the average eurpean white. which is the same advantage the average european has over the average negroid. put it simply: you are to us what niggers are to you. tee hee

sure, chinks seem to be doing ok this century around. their mission is to get back at whitey too. but they're like half the world population. we're somewhere around 0,01%

youve kicked us out of everyhwere. same as gyppos. except the gyppos are fucking useless and have earned shit over the centuries. jews? we run the fucking banking system and every industry under it, everything you now own or will ever own in your life is basically an IOU to the rothschilds. every war you will ever fight happens only if it is in our best interest. throw all the tantrums and cissy fits you want, but you know this to be true. the evidence points at it. forget about the day of the rope. the minute you start bad mouthing us in public is over. even if you manage to actually inflict some serious harm. its over for everybody else. i.e. the samsom option

we also gave you the best scientists, doctors, composers, writers, filmmakers and comedians, so we're even

t. ashkenazi jew with measured iq of 134
grampa was a zionist. im not, but i know that side of the story ;^)

they look alike because white boys can't resist the jewess women. white boys btfo once again

* barf *

That pic.

I read this earlier too. It was a good one regarding the AltRight meme. tl;dr it's the meme name for a culture that counters the SJW witch hunt against anything that triggers their feelers.

>le pick the closest ones to the caricature
I've been on Sup Forums long enough to have witnessed many times where people are shocked to find out X was jewish, because the shape of the nose and the squintiness of the eyes isn't always there, nor is it that accurate.

Not to mention there is a large amount of variation in that photo. Look how brown Gene Simmons is compared to Ron Pearlmen, for example.

What percentage shitskin are you?

Would you ever be down to team up with us chinks to btfo white bois?

Is Ron Perlman the only good-looking Jew in Hollywood?

Is this bait? "America" wasn't "America" before white people came over and called it that. Before that it was a big chunk of unidentified land with a civil war among prairie niggers over game and land.

that's gonna happen anyway wether we two want it or not

Yeah but ours is really conserved because of our wacky racial purity breeding rules. I read it was 70% Euro 30% Semite. I have this theory that as Germany had one of, if not the highest, IQs in Europe (still does) that part of Hitler's motivation was that we jews had colonized Germany, bred with the high IQ and wealthy ones whom we wanted the characteristics of, then decided to flush the whole thing down the communist toilet and he was the only one autistic or high enough on meth to do something about it.

Keep dreamin.

Jews hate all non-Jews

They're one of the most ethnocentric groups of people out there.

Isn't communism kind of built into Judaism? Kind of like Catholic guilt.

Finally a good shekel. Well, at least not as bad as most.

ron perlman has some really manly features for a jew where the fuck did he get that jaw?

It's a fucked up cult when people identify with their religion on a genetic level. Maybe white people an exclusive race based religion too.

All weird looking.

>Ron Perlman
>good looking

Eh... leaf?

>le pick the closest ones to the caricature

Caricature? Caricature of a group of people indistinguishable from white europeons?

>I've been on Sup Forums long enough to have witnessed many times where people are shocked to find out X was jewish

Wow, why would pol be shocked? Don't they look exactly like whites? These Jews wouldn't have happened to have had recent mixture of non Jews into their bloodline, would they?

Yeah, but she's right about the cultural nationalism thing. I can understand her, though. I feel the same about Jews. Simply by maintaining Jewishness in tradition and blood you mark yourself a permanent outsider and, given their historical peddling of political and ideological quackery, tendency to set eachother up as masters of policy and general direction of uprooting and revolutionizing society in the worst of ways, the Jews are a hostile tribe.

>she
The name is fucking Joshua, dude.

Ashkenazim consider themselves white. They're basically as white as Romanians, light but darker than pure Europeans, and with outlandish tendencies.

They love to call up their whiteness as leverage over their Sephardim cousins, though.

Looks like a girl. Well, it's usually the Jewish women pushing OpEd "journalism", with the men being more professorial, even if it is ultimately pseudoscience to peddle their ideas.

>I'm a member of the alt-right

could this cunt get any more punishing.. woww

Jews are a separate ethnic group from Europeans. They have their own distinguishable genetic profile.

Yes, and they picked up heavy European admixture along their way from Judea. They call themselves white and Jewish interchangeably in our presence.

Jews see white man as natural enemies because they're the people that nearly always fucking expel them from civilizations. That's why they want to homogenize everyone with the muslim migration; it's pretty fucking obvious to anybody with more than 2 digit IQ. They're /comfy/ with the amount of power they've accumulated and fear an uprising

>light but darker than pure Europeans
this is factually wrong
ashkenazis are your pasty white shit at sports archetype

Muslims fucking hate Jews amigo.

>It's a let's pretend I'm the master of jew identification episode
>just let me post more old geezers with leathery skin and pretend that the nazis didn't have to check thoroughly as fuck to find every single jew hiding behind a false name.

In an ideal world indeed, jews would look so distinct from whites you could identify them almost instantaneously.

But you can't, because despite their gene pool carrying some distinct traits, it is not an absolute standard.

I'm not denying that there aren't differences, but there are differences down to the very specific European sub-groups that make up "white", and nobody has ever argued outside of shitposting about Italians and slavs that each specific European ethnic group is it's own race.

In the picture alone, despite some overlapping traits associated with jews, you have two or three tan skinned men with dark eyes, a few blue eyed men with narrow features and a guy who looks straight up middle easterner with high cheek bones,

No, Muslims merely dislike their filthy Jewish sand nigger brethren, if a Jew converts to the religion of Islam, then the Jew is loved and praised by their Muslim dune coon brethren.

So betrayed.

That's the biggest mystery of it all. Jews are kicking themselves out of europe out of fear of muslims while their brethren preach more and more Muslims for Europe.

Either they believe muslims could easily be dealt with after Europe is fallen and white people are extinct, or it's the whole "greater israel" plan to get muslims out of surrounding lands and have the inevitable european retaliation deal with the "trash".

The former is more delusional, but based on the history of the last 40 decades it could be true and they simply believe islam, in all it's destructive glory would be the easiest method of removing europeans.

The later makes more sense, because as grim as things are due to how brainwashed europe and the west is in general into self-suicide, people will eventually snap due to the raping and murdering.

>In an ideal world indeed, jews would look so distinct from whites you could identify them almost instantaneously.

Jews who have practiced endogamy for centuries do look distinct from whites. You called them caricatures when I posted a photo of Jews with accentuated "caricature" features.

>But you can't, because despite their gene pool carrying some distinct traits, it is not an absolute standard.
>some distinct traits
>not an absolute standard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Let me guess. Muh outliers right?

>I'm not denying that there aren't differences,

We, know. You're saying the differences are minuscule, rare, and irrelevant. You're wrong, and possibly lying. The longer this convo goes on, the more obvious it will become if you are lying.

>but there are differences down to the very specific European sub-groups that make up "white",

Correct.

>and nobody has ever argued outside of shitposting about Italians and slavs that each specific European ethnic group is it's own race.

Do slavs and Italains push for the importation of massive amounts of non-whites while fighting for the ethnic preservation of their home nation while living in diaspora? If so, please provide an example of this (protip, it doesnt exist)

>In the picture alone, despite some overlapping traits associated with jews, you have two or three tan skinned men with dark eyes, a few blue eyed men with narrow features and a guy who looks straight up middle easterner with high cheek bones,

See

The Jew is right, whites are the ultimate threat to them.

Poor JUJUS.

> bad mouthing in public

It's going to be private next time and we're going to jump straight to the killing part when you lose current momentum. The whole past seven decades since 1945 are turning into one giant redpill now to whites that the Holocaust not succeeding was our biggest mistake of the past century with everything you've done since.

No matter what inroads you make against whites in the near future, you're only going to wipe the useful idiots and those too dumb to save themselves and wipe out a few homelands. You're not going to get rid of all of us and not those that are seriously intent on survival and revenge.

It's not going to be like last time, this time we've learned much better how to remove you without such overt or blatant methods like pogroms or state-sponsored genocide. It's going to be a guerilla war of attrition on many fronts and use far more sophisticated means than just lynching or targeted murders. We're not even going to use violence or murder to achieve our goals either, this will be a silent genocide you're oblivious to being in progress. We're going to target your women first and slowly remove your ability to reproduce. We're going to use drugs and interference in the food supply to make your race infertile and what that doesn't achieve we're going to use subversion and promoting race-mixing to destroy.

We're going to hide among your other enemies and blend in among them to fight you. Some of us will miscegenate with strong potential rivals and raise them to hate you, others will convert to rival religions, others will outright go into hiding, but all of us will fight you.

>over for everyone else, i.e. Samson Option

It'll be too late, we're going to carry out a covert genocide and you won't even see what's happening until it's too late and we've already prevented you from pulling that trick on the world.

>its over for everybody else. i.e. the samsom option

How are you a brilliant joo yet you have the spelling and grammatical skills of a nigger?

>inb4 JIDF saying Jews are friends and allies

I hope you're typing out a response right now

youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4

>Jews of have practiced endogamy for centuries do look distinct from whites

If you look closely at any given european ethnic group you're going to see some distinct traits. Fucking your cousin for a few thousand years doesn't make a distinct race, you'd have to do it for much longer.

>Caricature now means race, because a few traits among an ethnic group defines a race.

Sharing the same level of variation in eye and skin color all of a European origin, I fail to see how Ashkanazi are a separate race from other Europeans.

Slavs also share the same level of diversity and have their own stereotypical traits even amongst themselves, but only jokingly refereed to as non-white.

>Genetic disorders

the Finnish have their own distinct genetic disorders, are Finns not white now as well?

>you're saying the differences are minuscule rare, or irrelevant.
I'm saying that in the entire jewish identity, the fact that they don't all share the same exact set of distinctly jewish traits goes to show that they aren't a distinct race.

When you're arguing they're a race you're basically saying the difference between a jew and a white man is the same as an asian and a sub-Saharan african. This is wrong.

>Slavs and Italians don't push for white genocide
But modern germans and swedes do.

Really now, their ethno-religious cult isn't evidence of being a race. They have a book, and in it a people hailing from the fertile crescent are chosen by a mystical sky father to kill and enslave all those around them. This idea, the idea of a chosen people of which no other man can truly join is the origin of their ideology. But this is not backed by science, there is nothing chosen about their blood, especially after evidence determined that their distinction was not so great and that they have hence mixed and spread across different regions.

Their entire ideology is not scientifically backed, but they follow it anyway because it's a cult and an identity.

That General is the Merchant after shaving.

>twitter.com/Hazarmaveth1/status/769314164921729024

Make this shit viral for fucks sake!

Truth.

holy shit you're right

Basically this. I never understood the Jewish master race meme when when they actively seek out Europeans to breed with to obtain the traits theyre bragging about.

It's why Jewishness is matrilienal, so their daughters can be bred by European men

>If you look closely at any given european ethnic group you're going to see some distinct traits. Fucking your cousin for a few thousand years doesn't make a distinct race,

It does make a distinct genentic group.
>Sharing the same level of variation in eye and skin color all of a European origin, I fail to see how Ashkanazi are a separate race from other Europeans.

They are a caucasoid people, with a distinct genetic profile. They are a different ethnicity from white Europeans.
>Slavs also share the same level of diversity and have their own stereotypical traits even amongst themselves, but only jokingly refereed to as non-white.

Many Slavs are Caucasoid as well, non European.

>the Finnish have their own distinct genetic disorders, are Finns not white now as well?

Finns have their own distinct genetics due to geographic-induced endogomy taking place. Finns are European whites. Jews migrated into Europe, thousands of years later than the other European ethnic groups. Jews are not European whites. Their heritage is not European, and their genetic profile is alien to that of the European whites.

>I'm saying that in the entire Jewish identity, the fact that they don't all share the same exact set of distinctly jewish traits goes to show that they aren't a distinct race.
Every single Jew not sharing the exact same traits is irrelevant. They are a distinct ethnic group, with a distinct genetic profile, separate from white Europeans, and they acknowledge this.

>When you're arguing they're a race you're basically saying the difference between a jew and a white man is the same as an asian and a sub-Saharan african. This is wrong.
No. Jews have their own phenotype, and their own genetic profile, therefore they are a distinct race of people.

cont...

>But modern germans and swedes do.
Who pushed that ideology on them?
SWEDES: youtube.com/watch?v=2tFsgo7S8n4
GERMANS: youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74

>Really now, their ethno-religious cult isn't evidence of being a race.
If you practice endogamy, and develop a distinct genetic profile, shared traits, and a shared phonotype, you are a race. They refer to themselves as such, as do Europeans. Modern science categorizes them as they have racial diseases and other traits only they can be born with

>Really now, their ethno-religious cult isn't evidence of being a race. ... they follow it anyway because it's a cult and an identity.

This has nothing to do with Jews having a distinct genetic profile, Jews being a separate race from white Europeans, or the fact that Jews operate with in group preferences regardless of RELIGIOUS belief.

Israel was founded by atheist Jews who wanted to preserve their race.

countercurrents.org/rudolph050413.htm

>>Sharing the same level of variation in eye and skin color all of a European origin, I fail to see how Ashkanazi are a separate race from other Europeans.

>I fail to see how Ashkanazi are a separate race from other Europeans.

>I fail to see

>Race is only skin color

You do fail.

>It's distinct
>It's distinct

So is every other European group, you are VASTLY underestimating the amount of generations of inbreeding needed to truly make a separate race.

You are in turn ignoring the distinctions between each European group by combining them under the term "white".

>Race is only skin color

when they share the same god damn ancestor that caried the genes for blonde or red hair and eye colors outside of brown they aren't that fucking removed faggot.

It's like you believe a race of white man mimics slipped into Europe, only noticeable by their noses and love of money and dead white people.

Just you fucking wait. Im going to return you to the mud from whence you came. All of you must die for what you have done to my people.

Fuck man, why do jews look all bulgy and bug-like

Isn't that a sign that something is fucked up genetically like with fetal alcohol syndrome

maybe they're opening the gates to the nig because they want that Hybrid Vigor for themselves??

>So is every other European group, you are VASTLY underestimating the amount of generations of inbreeding needed to truly make a separate race.

Link, proof.

>You are in turn ignoring the distinctions between each European group by combining them under the term "white".

Show me these vast distinctions my man

>when they share the same god damn ancestor

They don't. Jews are comparably new to Europe by a difference of tens of thousands of years.

>that caried the genes for blonde or red hair and eye colors outside of brown they aren't that fucking removed faggot.

>Race is only superficial, all other factors are irrelevant

Middle easterners carry red and blonde hair, and many have blue eyes. They are not Europeon whites. They are Caucasoid Semites. As are Jews. I am Iraqi. Most in my family have the exact same features as pic related. We are not europeon whites.

>It's like you believe a race of white man mimics slipped into Europe

They are Semitic Caucasoids. Their superficial features that share similarities with Europeans are not proof they are the same race as European whites.

>only noticeable by their noses and love of money and dead white people.
At least you acknowledge the truth to some degree.

>Fuck man, why do jews look all bulgy and bug-like

Inbreeding. Check out the possibilities with google images

>Isn't that a sign that something is fucked up genetically like with fetal alcohol syndrome

yup. Inbreeding does that.

We need to gas these goddman kike. Melt the flesh from their bones with biochemical warfare.

Does anyone know if the frizzy kike/jew fro hair comes from breeding with blacks?

This sounds exactly like some white cuck saying the same shit to niggers. "I don't know why whites fear you, they see you as a threat no matter how you behave."

WE WAZ KANGZ and whatnot.

I always wonder, do the SJWs consider slavs as "priviledged whites"? I mean we look white but all the shit SJWs hate on white people for doesn't apply to us

Is it even necessary to say that women form children, in a more 'core' way that persists, more then men do? Jews just made this fairly obvious 'deep culture' truth a surface level 'rule'.

kazhars =/= semitic

something is off here

>kazhars =/= semitic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

The khazar theory is just a theory and does not apply to all modern jews in europe.

That being said, assuming they all came from khazars, they are still not European Whites, but a foreign race not native to Europe.

>reach the end of the argument
>now starts asking for links
>When we're both making claims
>both bound by the burden of proof
>Which thus far neither has delivered

Not to mention,we're arguing the kind of shit that results in "race doesn't exist :^)" tier journal entries when trying to research the topic.

Knowing a bit about evolution, it takes far more than a few thousand years to become distinct enough to be considered a race, assuming our definition of race is between bone structure definition and the regional breeding population definition.

To be clear, we haven't really defined what each of us are arguing when we're arguing "race".

Essentially, I'm arguing that to truly start to speciate, developing a consistent series of traits and adaptations to your environment due to geographical isolation, takes more than ten thousand years.

It's hard to predict just how long it takes for a species that takes over a decade to sexually mature to begin to differentiate, but certainly it would take more than a thousand generations.

>Posts blonde and red head iraqi
>"I'm a blonde iraqi"

Crusader rape babies tbqh.

The united states could easily destroy israel before samson would do shit. Shitrael isn't anywhere near as large or numerous in nuclear vectors as russia is.

Leave it to Sweden to detect even the most subversive of cuckoldry.