Iran

What are your guys' thoughts on the increased aggression by Iran these past few days?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
payvand.com/news/06/mar/1090.html
bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henotheism#Zoroastrianism
cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Inevitable. Obama showed he's a pussy-ass bitch.

If only we didn't have Obongo

So Iranians are messing around in the gulf of mexico now?

this aggression will not stand, man

I duno but for the sake of Baby Jeebus don't pick a fight with a country that has 100,000 Russian antiship and antiaircraft missiles, it will be a mess.

Barry Hussein Osama has never once stood up to them. They know that if they but push, the United States will capitulate. This is the natural escalation of "lead from behind."

> Hillary elected
> Gulf of Tonkin-type incident with Iranian and American ships
>"We need to destabilize ANOTHER Middle Eastern country!"

But user, it's our obligation to protect...

>...the Clinton Foundation donors

Iran is broken up internally. Most of the Iranians don't like the regime and want reforms, but the USA supporting People's Mujaheddin of Iran (abbr. MEK), which are Islamic Marxist terrorists that gassed our own people, has created more anti-American sentiment. The MEK would destroy us even more, and many Iranians (both abroad and in Iran) no longer trust America, especially since recent leaks of William E. Simon's secret deal with Saudi Arabia came out. Prior to the support for MEK, Iranians were more Pro-Americans, but now Iranians are more pro-Russia.

I think Iran is trying to lure America into attacking them so that Russia can back them. Of course, there are economic incentives behind this (e.g., Russian-backed Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline versus American-backed Qatar-Turkey pipeline). The stupid mullahs want to maintain their power and need an enemy to unify their people.

Iranians cannot afford to revolt at this time because Iranian backed Hezbollah is cleaning the mess in Syria that America exacerbated by supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides, thereby strengthening ISIS, and Hezbollah even protects Christians. A stable Syria needs Assad, but the economic reasons, such as the pipelines I mentioned, are the main reason for hostilities.

Aggression from KSA has also been increasing, and they are trying to lure Iran into attacking them. There have been articles (probably Israeli funded) written insulting Iran for not attacking Saudi Arabia, saying it would bring peace to the Middle East, but of course, this is probably due to upper elites wanting to fund both sides of war to gain money.

Ultimately, what will most likely happen is Russia, China, and Iran will threaten KSA, Israel, USA. What has literally happened is a dual-polar world, serious. America couldn't keep it unipolar, and the people are too demoralized to fight aside Saudi Arabia, the people responsible for the most tragic event in their history 9/11 (and funding ISIS, Al-Queda, and etc

well, just pay them to not be aggressive.

Why'd you post Michelle instead of Barack?

Just tell them to fuck off and you'll never have any problems.

America made a mistake switching to being pro-Iran to Saudi Arabia in 1974. This was also before the Revolution during the time of the more secular Shah.

You cannot be friends with both the Saudis and Persians, it is an impossibility.

That's a load of horseshit. The problem with Iran is that it's full of muslims. All muslims are evil. The reason they don't revolt is because they tried to in 2009 following the election of Barry Hussein where they naively thought that because he was black he would support the rebels for some reason. Of course the government slaughtered the protestors, carrying on the long proud tradition of muslims murdering other muslims (this is how evil they truly are).

What will probably happen is that they'll do a load of nothing because they're pussies and follow an evil religion whose prophet was a homosexual and a pedophile. Muslims have never once in all of human history accomplished anything more profound than killing their neighbors, and they will continue to act accordingly.

By the way, if that's not a proxy, you need to get the fuck out of my country. Go get your head cut off by the Islamic State like you deserve, muslim.

>aggression

>The problem with Iran is that it's full of muslims. All muslims are evil.
You do realize the Shia worship a Zoroastrian that killed Muslims, right? Piruz Nahavandi. They even have his tomb. The Arabs actually told us to remove the tomb, but we didn't.

Iran is actually polarized in many regards.

Why would I care about the retarded minutia of your internecine conflict? What I realize is that the shiites invented taqqiya, and still worship moehommad who was a pedophile and a homosexual.

Those are videos of Wahhabi/Salafists you're posting, which Iran, based Assad, and based Putin are fighting off.

And yes, I agree Islam is a problem, but you have prioritize which Muslims are the worse. Obviously, the Saudis are the worse. They financed ISIS and Al Queda, funded 9/11 hijackers, and so forth. Iran has caused 95% less the damage Saudi Arabia has.

>are the worse
are the worst*

I guarantee you over 50% of Iranians want to leave Islam. We have an identity that transcends Islam whereas Gulf Arabs do not.

Toppling the regime right now would make it vulnerable to USA, Israeli, or Saudi interference. They want to put the Islamic Marxist terrorists MEK into power because they'd price oil according to the demands of the West.

Geopolitical decisions are no longer based off ensuring communal stability of one's natives and preservation of ethos. Geopolitical decisions are based off economic incentives, blame Neoliberalism.

Also, the only reason many of us are Shiite is to continue proxy wars with Saudi Arabia. Many of us would like nothing more than to burn Mecca.

>don't pick a fight with a country that has 100,000 Russian antiship and antiaircraft missiles,

The number of missiles they have is irrelevant. There are only so many launch platforms that can be crammed into a single theater and I am fully confident they can be taken out with minimal issue. Look at it this way.

A man with 100,000 bullets still only has one gun.
So in short.
Damn the torpedoes full speed ahead.

>shiites invented taqqiya
And yet they commit nowhere near as many terrorist attacks than Sunnis.

It doesn't matter. Muslims are still muslim. They still worship moehommad, who was a pedophile homosexual, and one of the most evil men who ever existed. They still follow the koran, which is explicitly a book about killing everyone who disagrees with you. The only reason that the wahabbis are slightly worse than the twelvers right now is because there are more sunnis and they have more power, right now. If the twelvers were more numerous, there would be more shiite terror. Just look at iraq. The sunni and shia ethnically cleansed one another in the exact same way in equal proportions. This demonstrates the true evil of islam: they will even genocide their own kind.

The reason the United States supports the opponents of the mullahs is that the iranians are quite literally an enemy people. They committed atrocities against us in the 1979 revolution, and we have never made them pay for it. So we'll support anyone who is against them.

If the iranians were so opposed to islam, they could leave at any time. If everyone in the country simply stopped worshiping your evil religion of lies and terror, the regime couldn't do anything to stop it. But, they won't. Because they like being evil. They believe in islam. They want to worship moehommad. All muslims are terrorists. The koran gives them the moral imperative to be so.

It's cheap for you to blame America (you ungrateful shit) or liberalism for all your problems. But really the evil of islam goes back 1400 years, long before there was ever such a thing as the United States. If there were no such thing as America, the muslims of iran would be just as evil as they are today.

There are fewer of them than sunnis, and they are weaker. Understand that the twelvers literally believe it is their duty to usher in allah's peace on earth by wiping out the jews in a nuclear holocaust to start world war 3. What's the Nice muslim attack compared to that?

>They still worship moehommad
Most Persians hate Muhammad because of how he condoned genocide to Persians. I recommend researching on this.

The majority of the terrorist attacks are coming from Sunni Orthodoxy.

We beat the shit out of the Iranian Navy in 1988, round two will play out the same way.

We won't be as nice as to warn them like we did back then.

>increased aggression

Sup Hillary Clinton

>They committed atrocities against us in the 1979 revolution
The Carter administration and BBC supported Khomeini.

Khomeini received backing from the Carter administration and BBC (check first link). The USA/UK wanted the Shah toppled because he was no longer subservient to their economic demands near the end of his reign (check second link). I believe, the primary motivation came from the USA/UK switching from allying with Iran to KSA in 1974 due to a deal William E. Simon made; William E. Simon made a deal with KSA to "neutralize crude oil as an economic weapon and find a way to persuade a hostile kingdom to finance America’s widening deficit with its newfound petrodollar wealth", but the Shah did not agree to this deal and he was called a nut by William E. Simon. (check third link):

First link: theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

Second link: payvand.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

Third link: bloomberg.com/news/features/2016-05-30/the-untold-story-behind-saudi-arabia-s-41-year-u-s-debt-secret

Carter even called Khomeini a saint.

Considering their entire navy can sink from poking it with a screwdriver too hard, I'm not that worried.

>Most Persians hate Muhammad
Which is exactly why they recite the shahada and go to the mosque on fridays, right?

No body give a fuck about Iran

They literally have the least amount of aggressive actions by their government in the middle east. More so than isreal

Iran and Israel can wipe each other out

>Which is exactly why they recite the shahada and go to the mosque on fridays, right?
Nope, irreligiousity is on the rise in Iran. Also, the Islamic Republic of Iran was initially supported by the Carter administration and BBC. Check here:
You have to research this stuff more in-depth. You can't trust FOX News. Saudi Arabia actually owns stock in FOX News, man.

>protecting their borders
>aggression
Remind me, what is the US Navy doing in Iran?

> increased aggression by Iran

ahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaa.... so tell me, in the 60s, what you think about the USA agression tougt cuba??'... really worring who agresive they got in they close wathers for having russkies ... who dare iran to protect his close wahters again USA warchips.........

You mean to say liberal American politicians lie?

No.

No I don't believe it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eagle_Claw

Iranians are evil muslims, and iran is the enemy. Bottom line.

I think this is a kike wonderland thread.

Of course there's less Shias, but it's still proportionately much less. If you exclude Hezbollah, which is far less brutal than even the (((moderate))) rebels in Syria, it's practically zero.

>it's the news that makes us violent terrorists!
>really! you can know because rich people own stock in some companies!

Is that the level of shiite taqiyya now? You guys used to be more convincing.

So I guess the iraqi shiite death squads just weren't real, right? Those sunnis were, I dunno, killing themselves?

You're literally not reading what I'm saying. It's a fact the Carter administration and BBC INITIALLY* supported the rise of Khomeini. Khomeini then started acting in his own self-interests. He also had a lot of Iranian dissenters killed. Most Iranians want to reform or topple the regime, but the USA, KSA, and Israel have begun funding the Islamic Marxist terrorists, MEK. They would ruin us even more.

The Shah was very good near the end of his reign, hence why he was disposed. The Carter administration was constantly complaining about the Shah as a pretext to support Khomeini and the downfall of the Pahlavi Dynasty.

I am telling you, this stuff is more complex than what Fox feeds you. The majority of Iranians are tired of Islam, and the Ayatollah is not representative of the people.

we were in international waters, dumbfucks

who protects your shipping? its not your pisspoor navies that's for sure, the us navy has stood for freedom of navigation for decades (centuries even) that doesn't change just because some muzzies in speedboats think they can tussle with the big boys.

Are you an Arab because you sound like one?

Even Breivik outlined an approach in his manifesto that makes more sense than your redneck bullshit:
I like Breivik's plan: create a Christian Assyrian state, strengthen Maronites of Lebanon, make Iran Zoroastrian again, strengthen Armenia, and etc. Have them all destroy Islam and burn Mecca.

The point is, Gulf Arabs have no identity beyond Islam whereas Persians do.

>So I guess the iraqi shiite death squads just weren't real, right?

Real in the minds of Al Jazeera.

Not to deny that it occurs, just to say that those at Al Jazeera overstate the wrongdoings of the Iraqi government, whilst understating and often at times denying attacks by ISIS.

Do you know how I know that you're lying?

Well, other than the fact that you're a taqiyya spreading muslim, that is.

Projection. People like you always think everyone else has the same insecurities you have.

So the more you say that someone else is "feeding" me, and if only I would understand the nuance and complexity that only you can see, the more I know how full of shit you are.

But there's great hope. Because more people than ever understand the duplicity of muslims. As the koran says, allah is the greatest deceiver. You literally follow the prince of lies.

Your lies are hollow and thin, though.

Jesus Christ user(s) you are just chucking out all of the political intricacies of this conflict because FUCKING MUSLIMS

Obviously Islam is retarded but ignoring the facts or circumstances behind factions because they are Muslims is moronic and a very easy way to get manipulated.

Fucking retarded.

Well, that would be a cute technique, if I were a follower of breivik. But guess what? I'm not. Because no one is. Not everyone is as brain dead as you muslims. We don't all need to mindlessly follow evil men and pretend it's religion.

I am not a Muslim. I eat bacon and have burned the Koran in the past. If I were Muslim, I'd get pissed off by pictures of Muhammad fucking a pig, but I don't care.

This is why I think he is an Arab. There are a lot of Arabs pretending to be American/European on this board. They are pushing for war with Iran and trying to whitewash their own crimes.

You're just calling him a muslim and dismissing what he is saying without addressing the substance. Fucking LOL.

>inb4 wake up sheeple

Here you go. I'm not a fucking Muslim.

Incorrect. I'm chucking out everything he says because he is an admitted iranian, and those shiites are *known liars*. They literally created a doctrine of pretending to be something they are not in order to subvert other societies so they could destroy them from within. You are a fool to believe anything that muslim says, ESPECIALLY if he says he's not a muslim.

short brown thin skinned closet faggots trying to be like the u.s
>thread ,lets move on to more relevant topics

You know what. I'll upload a pic of me desecrating a Koran right now. Wait a second while I grab a Koran and knife. Not even Taqiyya allows that, faggot.

Aaaaaand I nailed it. This is the most literal example of taqiyya. The muslim pretends to be something he is not to soften the hearts of the non believer. Remember, the 9/11 hijackers smoked, drank, and went to strip clubs too.

It really isnt far fetched to think that if CTR cash can push the US election other interested parties might spend some cheese to push the war narrative too.

sigh. Worst part about post-CTR pol is you never know what is genuine

but thats probably because you're just a filthy muslim. kek

Check here. I'm going to rip apart a Koran and write the date on it. I don't know what else I can do to prove I'm not Muslim.

Of course. When arguing with a muslim, they will not discuss matters of substance. It is literally a moral imperative in their religion to lie.

Faggot, I am not a goddamn Muslim. I've burned Korans, and if you want, I can rip one apart now and give you the image as proof. You need to stop this bullshit.

Of course it does, so long as you repent as soon as you're "free." You already proved that you're pretending to be an American while in actuality you're an iranian. You gave up the game, muslim.

Even if you are right I have yet to see you address any of the substance of his points. Should be easy if he is just a bullshit artist it would seem like.

i'm going to do it for fun, that book's worth less then the toilet paper i wipe my ass with already

>You need to stop this bullshit.
The only reason people get this triggered is when they are exposed in their lies.

Think about it, people. What happened the last time you caught a liar dead to rights in the middle of his lies? He responded with uncontrolled fury, didn't he?

Here's the taqiyya spreading muslim, caught in his taqiyya.

Jesus Christ, there are limitations to Taqiyya. Ripping apart a Koran when you're not under threat is considered wrong in Islam.

If everything I do is considered Taqiyya, then what can I do to prove I'm not Muslim? What the fuck? Get out of here, Arab piece of shit.

Alright, what specifically do you care about so much? That shiites aren't terrorists, or that America is the great satan?

>they will not discuss matters of substance

there is only one person in the conversation right now doing this. And it isnt the sleeper muzzie. Right- wrong- or fake he made a specific point about the Carter admin. / Khomeni and you havent addressed it.

Do it or gtfo

For one, you can stop projecting.

But in reality, a non-muslim can never trust an islamic apostate exactly because of taqiyya.

I dunno, I guess you could go work for Ayyan Hiris Ali on her movie denouncing islam. Maybe then I'd believe you.

But I would still suspect your children of carrying out terror attacks in the future.

Actually, you know what, I take it back. You can stop by stopping the America bashing. Then you can continue by not admitting you were a muslim in the past. Just don't bring it up any more, and we won't have reason to become suspicious.

>you havent addressed it.
Sure I have.

see
>You mean to say liberal American politicians lie?
>No.
>No I don't believe it.

Is that another internet convert white kid from Orange County?

hey buddy i'm not lying, im going to take a shit 2-3 times a day and take a page from the koran and wipe my ass with it and post it on here

What, just because he's got legs built for skinny jeans he's got to be white from orange county?

Jeeze, racist much?

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

>im going to take a shit 2-3 times a day and take a page from the koran and wipe my ass with it and post it on here
No, you poke your finger through the page then use it to clean your finger off.

I'm talking about the Khomeni/ Carter Admin point made here.I don't have a strong position on this issue specifically, I haven't researched it enough to be definative. Which is why I was looking forward to reading the exchange about it. Just didn't enjoy the dismissal without touching the substance. I haven't seen you address it in this thread.Although this kind of bullshit 'wah im not a muslim' posturing and not posting what he said is making me suspicious.

i was going to fold it at least twice, how big are those pages?

>Do it or gtfo
LOL here's a bigger image. SORRY

>You can stop by stopping the America bashing.
Nope, I won't. America has been supporting the source of Islamic fanaticism, Saudi Arabia. They funded 9/11 hijackers, financed ISIS and Al Qaeda, spread Wahhabism + Salafism around the Middle East to destabilize it, and so forth. There are a lot of non-Muslims that dislike America's foreign policy too.

Check here:
I am not Muslim. Taqiyya only permits lying to save one's life, not to save one's face. I fucking hate Islam. I'm actually a Buddhist-Zoroastrian, faggot.

If you want me too, I can rip up the Koran a bit more. I don't have any bacon with me right now. I have to do some serious shopping. I eat bacon with eggs a lot, I'm not Muslim.

Hey, American foreign policy is shady and complicated. Who knows who we were for before we were against them. Furthermore, foreign actors aren't childlike mannequins who are just manipulated by Americans to our ends. They're just as sly and vindictive as anyone.

But here's the deal, I don't really care what lies Carter may have told. They're immaterial. What matters is the muslim atrocities in Iran, and the consistent American response ever since (with the sole recent exception of the Obama/Kerry capitulation to iran).

here's your (((yew))

> What matters is the muslim atrocities in Iran
Iran has a culture that transcends Islam. Iranians can easily abandon Islam. Many already doing so. It's the Gulf Arabs that have no culture beyond Islam. USA has been sucking Saudi dick for a long time now, even after they funded 9/11 -- the biggest atrocity on US' soil.

ALSO:
I am not Muslim. Taqiyya only permits lying to save one's life, not to save one's face. I fucking hate Islam. I'm actually a Buddhist-Zoroastrian, faggot. Look at image here:

This is a non answer. Of course foreign players have their own motives. I feel like 'shady and compicated' is avoiding the specifics. But we know that the west conspired to overthrow President Mossadegh after he wanted to nationalize oil. I am no fan of Islam or Iran but it would seem that our meddling in their politics for our benefit is backfiring big time.

Why dont the Carter lies matter? If we look at this conflict from a geopolitical standpoint American actions matter too. What Iranian attrocities are we talking about specifically? And how did we respond? I just want to make sure that we are on the same page with what we are talking about here.

also see >America has been supporting the source of Islamic fanaticism, Saudi Arabia. They funded 9/11 hijackers, financed ISIS and Al Qaeda, spread Wahhabism

if we run with your narrative that hes a Muslim he is still right about that Saudi Arabia part.

good thing you had a spare 'fuck that asshole on pol' Quran lying around

I should go buy some bacon and put it on the Koran, but it's very late and the topic would probably close by the time I came back from the store. However, I think what I did is sufficient to show I'm not a Muslim.

And yeah, I've read half of the Koran and hated it. I've never been able to get into the Abrahamic Faiths. I was a Soto Zen Buddhist for five years.

I have more respect for Christianity than Islam of course.

Is this implying that America hasn't dont anything wrong in foreign policy in this region?

maybe, maybe not. i think its irrelevant ultimately because arguments should speak for themselves even if you were a sleeper Muslim

Whats the deal with Zoro? And how is it compatible with Buddhism?
I don't really blame you there, Abrahamic religions are pretty nuts imo.

>1 post by this ID
Sup Forums is so easy nowadays!

t. a muslim

Bump
Dont run away just when we get to the meat of it user. You get a Quran destroyed all for naught?

Zurvanism is compatible with Buddhism. It was a sect of Zoroastrianism. Both Mahayana Buddhism and Zurvanism are nondualistic.

>i think its irrelevant ultimately because arguments should speak for themselves even if you were a sleeper Muslim
It depends on what you value. Read this about Iranian accomplishments:
In general, Iranians are very educated, especially to Gulf Arabs. Also, I think what I did is sufficient to show I'm not a sleep Muslim. I do not believe in Muhammad's message, and I think Muhammad was a nut.

>especially to
especially compared to*

Goddamn that's a good looking shah

The Saoshyant will destroy Islam once and for all

>I am fully confident they can be taken out with minimal issue
I duno, it wouldn't be like the target practice Iraq was. Also, Straits of Hormuz would should down indefinitely making for an oil shock like the world has never seen. There would be instant rationing and martial law all over the west.

What does Zoroastrianism entail exactly? I have never looked into it desu.

I've done cursory research into the accomplishments of historic Islamic societies as well. Although I wasn't aware that modern Iranians had done so much. Ill have to fact check that post later on. Interesting as I had just met a group of Iranian kids at Uni too.

So is the deal that there is more of a 'arab v persian' ethnic tension going on in the middle east as well? I have really had a change of political views lately after seeing the Pro Clinton media pushing for war in Syria. Read the Wikileaks documents showing that we are only there to weaken Iranian influence. After realizing the geo-political situation a little better with Russia involved too I can see why the propaganda is really heating up.

Even with all that though I am not going to take the Iranian religious government at its word at this point. Seem openly crazy and hostile. You seem pro Iran, what is the risk for Israel or other nations? (With or without a nuke?) I only hear pro-America pro-Israel opinions so im interested to see what you think.

also is this you

At the very least take a look at a map of the middle east. Syria is aligned with Iran, if they both fall Russia will have an uncontested second border right into its sphere of influence. We know that Russia is backing Syria, why would they allow the US to knock out a buffer for aggression?

Also see wiki-leaks documents showing that we are only in Syria to weaken Iranian influence

Its going to be a bloodbath you fucking idiot.

>So is the deal that there is more of a 'arab v persian' ethnic tension going on in the middle east as well?
Arab vs Turk vs Persian tension, yeah. It's been going on for a long time. We actually helped repel Ottomans from attacking Europe. Check out "Hapsburg-Persian Alliance".

>What does Zoroastrianism entail exactly?
I've read the Gathas from Avesta.org. The words are directly attributed to Zarathustra. I have also read 1/3rd of the Shahnameh, which is our Zoroastrian epic we still revere. In general, traditional Zoroastrianism is about cosmological dualism: the whole idea of light being synonymous with good and darkness with evil came from Persian origin, and influenced other religions like Christianity. Ahura Mazda (also known as Ohrmazd) is considered the God of light that fights the demon of darkness, Ahriman. Game of Thrones was actually heavily influenced by Zoroastrian lore, which I wrote about here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henotheism#Zoroastrianism

.>You seem pro Iran, what is the risk for Israel or other nations?
I'm anti-Islamic Republic of Iran. I think they go against everything Persian. People's Mujaheddin of Iran are even worse though. I just think Iran has potential to improve its human rights, and many Persians are leaving Islam. I'm a nationalist that believes in the potential of my people, and I think it's time we abandon Islam.

Regardless, my point is, the Gulf Arabs have no national identity beyond Islam whereas Persians do.

I WANNA FIGHT THE MIDDLE EAST

We also still practice our Zoroastrian holidays Nowruz, Yalda, and Mehregan. Some of my earliest childhood memories involve jumping over the fire during Nowruz holiday. Zoroastrians worship fire, and we still jump over the fire during our New Year, Nowruz.

The Gulf Arabs consider us heretics because, in our hearts, we are. Real Persians hate Islam:

"To conquer Persia and force Islam, the Arab invaders resorted to many inhumane actions including massacre, mass enslavement of men, women and children, and imposition of heavy taxes (Jezyeh=Jizya) on those who did not convert. By the order of “Yazid ibn-e Mohalleb” in Gorgan so many Persians were beheaded that their blood mixed with water would energize the millstone to produce as much as one day meal for him, as he had vowed.[3] The event of blood mill has been quoted by the generations of Iranian Zoroastrian families to this day, yet our books of history have been silent about it. In recent years however, disenchanted Iranian scholars have been writing about the blood mills and in fact this event has been reported by our historians of the Islamic era."

cais-soas.com/CAIS/History/Post-Sasanian/zoroastrians_after_arab_invasion.htm

Hope it blows out and they nuke Israel.