Best Beer

Ok Sup Forums what country makes the best beer?
>mfw not aussie
>one day at a friend's house, he offers me a beer and gives me a fosters
>nectarofthegods.jpg

for real aussiefags get shit on so much, but they make some good beer

>thisisbait.mpeg

I thought drinking is illegal in arab countries.

21+ age limit, I'm not from here though so I've drank for some time when I was in my home country

not bait you fucking retard

Assuming control
This thread is complete

>tfw i do not drink

>fosters
>australian

>fosters
>"good"

enjoy your corn beer bitch, only a brown little bitch would actually like fosters

I'm pissed right now and I admit American's have the best craft beers in the world

You can get it pretty easily in all the hotels there, just ask the front desk. It might cost more than you're used to though.

>Ok Sup Forums what country makes the best beer?
not even a question.

shutup shitskin

Currently drinking 2 craft beers atm
Greetings from last call in USAland

Iceland:
Saga
Egils
NOT Einstock

Germany:
Berliner

Czech:
Any Pilsner

Ireland:
Guiness

America:
Local Microbrews, all our national stuff is shit that should be treated as a crime against humanity.

Fosters is decent

fuck you retard I'm not a shitskin I just happen to live here you fucking mongoloid inbred piece of fucking abo shit go fuck some kangaroos while your sheep get eaten by dingos you fucking bitch

it's made by a Japanese company and no one here drinks it

literally a meme beer

>confirmed for shitskin, probably a Punjab. Heya Ranjit!

Fosters is shit, actually all Lagers are fucking shit

Support local small hipster breweries and drink IPA for the taste. When you just want to drink go byu vodka

The only thing worse than Fosters is probably Budweiser

this is why you australian fucks deserve all the shit you get here. You probably have more shitskins than the country I'm from you retard

Why the fuck you even drink alcohol the Prophet clearly told your people it is halal and forbidden

The nature of Arab is fiery, impulsive, violent. It has been proven that cannabis is more suitable for your climate and morals, that is way it is known as "Grass of the Arabs"

Stop drinking and indulging in Haram activities, Allah did not forbid to smoke ganja but he said that alcohol is for the kafir

only shitskins say "my country".
too embarrassed to say where you're from?

really?

I need to make a beer called skoorgalru panteezu and slap it with some 亲床 and sell it in australia. think it would work?

I AM NOT FROM HERE I JUST HAPPEN TO LIVE HERE HOLY SHIT

COLOMBIA

>Alcohol is not for Arabs
>Alcohol is an Arabic word
>Beer a Babylonian invention
mongol pls

Ajeet is a shitskin gongbeater poo i the loo indian goatfucker for sure.

Belgium historically, the American Crafts scene is amazing atm. I brew many of my own "favorites"

You dont get hanged for drinking?

hipsters in lelbourne would drink toilet water if it had an """ethnic""" label

no, 21+ drinking age limit though

excellent. australia would make the perfect breakout market too, since your prices are so horrendously inflated

Belgians probably have the best beer overall, in terms of taste.

Americans are probably their only competitors, not because of pure taste but because of variety. Microbrews that've popped up are very hit and miss but there's so many you can find something you personally love. Even walmart and shit carries a huge selection of craft brews; the only downside is they're all expensive, even the shit ones.

And, in defense of macrobrews: Americans have perfected the ultimate Capitalist beer. It tastes like water, it's cheap as shit and you can slam 12 in an hour to get right fucking plastered in a way you just can't do with any other nation's beer.

we get absolutely arsefucked without lube buying Beer. The government recently tried to float the old we need to increase alcohol tax to save you from yourselves argument again, It didn't go down too well though. People have had enough.

>in a way you just can't do with any other nation's beer
never been to Holland or Germany m8?
lel

>drinking beer instead of spirits

Yorsch pussies

>tfw like Budweiser and Fosters

Fosters is so shit that even Aussies don't like it.

Yes, they have restaurant/bars allowed to sell alochol at hotels but in the UAE there are also dedicated alcohol shops where the prices are the same as parts of Europe.

They're quite big and have a good assortment but you'll have problem finding them unless you know where they are since there are absolutely no windows or signs of any kind, with the entrance is always being a random unmarked door on a wall.

No Aussie drinks that cat piss

Far right is fucking awesome. Also gives you an excuse to drink the whole damn thing since you can't close it once you've opened it.

National American brands should only be drunk at the lake in summer. You can drink a fuckload of them to be social, they're easy drinking, and you can piss in the lake.

try being a smoker
also, I'm single, earn more then $55 000 a year and have no dependents
i'm literally being raped

>it's real in my mind

okay then motherfuckers, what beers should I drink instead?

Foster's "oil cans" are an institution in the US. You bring two of those up to the 7/11 cashier and he knows you're just going to chug both of them as a sleep-aid.

do you like sex in a canoe?

What don't you get into home brewing Abdul? Then you can make the best beer in your country. It's fun.

first of all, not Abdul. I'm a foreigner living here. Second, how do I start home brewing?

Pic related
The only choice for self respecting Australians

Yeah Christians are still allowed to sell alcohol, they just pay a slight tax, it's not huge though.

>while your sheep get eaten by dingos
Too far. Farmers rely on them to make a living and the dingo threat has been documented extensively. Have you no shame?

try my new brand of beer
募股该盘 which translates into, "please australian hipsters, rent on your council flat is 1200 a month, pay 4 a can for my slanteye delight"

now available in scared chinese virgin pheremone on your lad's week to bali flavor

Hefeweizens. Find some. They're good as fuck.

I've had sex in a kayak, and it was pretty good. The constant danger of almost falling out as she rides you and you have to correct the weight distribution is bretty hot desu

>Germany: Berliner

6/10 Beer, try again

We make the best Lagers.

Fite me.

pic related

coopers also make a nice pale ale, it's not everyone's cup of tea though

>No one even mentions Wisconsin

do any of you even know anything about beer

Alhambra Reserva 1925 Is probably the best Larger I've ever tasted.
Fosters tastes cheap and sugery

Thanks Spain

I wasn't even going to respond. Obviously an idiot

Notice anything in my pic?

Little creatures brewery in freo is the hangout for bearded hipsters and shit cunts

Actually there are some pretty good lagers out there, though not my favorite they aren't bad if they are made by the right people.

IPAs are fucking meme tier though

Personally i like wheat beers and stouts

Presenting the best beer. If you can find these, you're golden.

Thanks Germany.

>Not drinking Monteiths

What's your problem faggot?

>you just can't do with any other nation's beer.
Yes you can, they literally design beer just for that. Ever hear of a Sessions Ale?

>I've had sex in a kayak

so you enjoy those things because they're fucking near water

If you like a dark beer, try this

Fosters is shit and most of the stuff sold out side of Australia is made in Britain.

>brown little bitch wouldoke fosters
>canada

Oops! Nice. Fuck Spotted Cow though (they do have some good specialty beers however)

Best pilsener: Czech
Best blonde: Belgium
Best weiß: Germany

>implying i'm not a bearded hipster and shit cunt

user pls