Bar none the best film i've see this decade

bar none the best film i've see this decade

i know that hyperbolic af with examples such as drive and the social network among plenty others to fight for the throne.

but.

it takes the concept of the recent steve jobs movie (3 key points in a persons life)

but it

>is shot almost flawlessly
>has the cinematic grounds of a classic
>covers brutal themes without hitting you over the head
>has next level acting without making that a focus
>feels like italian neo realism butt fucked (no pun) NWR or Malick
>leaves you with both questions and answers in an unconventional yet heartbreaking ending
>tricked me into believing Miami was LA - which means the location is in itself a character, not just a backdrop, which in turn adds to the brilliance and motifs
>made me cry
>made me laugh
>shocked me
>and tied it all into one little bundle that blew me the fuck away.

I'll get into themes and motifs at a later date but in short this movie ripped my soul out of my chest, spat on it, and threw it to the curb. It's been a long time since that happened, and we've had a plethora of amazing films this decade.

*FARTS LOUDLY*

*shits in your pusy*

literal copypasta,just with logan cover instead of moonight

*drinks water*

>tricked me into believing Miami was LA

??

I can safely say that Logan is the worst and most pointless film I have ever witnessed. It is a pathetic "slasher" flick that panders to our lowest and most voyeuristic, rubberneck instincts. It attempts to seduce the weakest, sickest, and most gladiatorial part of human nature. The part that yearns to view blood and gore when we drive by a car crash.

What's worse is that Logan brutally wastes some of the most extraordinary talents in the entertainment industry. Patrick Stewart, one of the most brilliant Shakespearean actors of our time, and Hugh Jackman one of the finest film and Broadway talents ever, have been paid lavishly to compromise their talents egregiously. The real tragedy of this film is to witness these two brilliant, and gifted actors sell their souls to the Hollywood cesspool, or is it Deadpool? The same pool that once spawned some powerful, ethical, inspirational, and entertaining CGI Marvel heroes. That pool has stagnated, and it starting to get putrid.

One decapitation and impaling after another, it also drags children into the psychotic slashing mayhem. As if it's not bad enough that adults could conceivably behave in such a way, to create heroic images of demonic bloodthirsty innocents is unconscionable.

The only comfort arising from this tasteless and gratuitous dung heap of mizzled gore is that Charles and Logan are finally shanked beyond repair. No more Wolverine, or Professor Charles Xavier. Thank God! My fear is that Marvel is simply making way for another generation of young actors to be proselytized for the sake of even more gruesome, sick, twisted and bloodthirsty voyeurism.

Oh okay.

it's best film for a chickflick tragicsad film for girls who want bawwwww scenes and bawwwwwww-so-sad endings like the titanic ending.

is this new copypasta?

>new
It's always funny how old copypasta outs newfags such as yourself.

Was lucky enough to be in that Moonlight thread on Saturday, but even then if it was b8 or not this line strikes a deep chord of cringe in me

>and tied it all into one little bundle that blew me the fuck away.

>made me laugh

that's how i know you're blatantly lying memerily.

Type in the text on google and you'll see why it bothers you.

Seriously? Logan had plenty of humor. That scene where Laura reveals she can talk and Logan is just dumbfounded was hilarious.

blatant liar (You)
or just autistic (You)

I just described an actual scene from the movie.

You chose to respond like a retard.

LOL I saw this about Moonlight you didn't even change the Miami to LA bit.

autism then

the third act of the film is pretty weak up until logan dies.

Based.

And now instead of admitting you fucked up, you've doubled down on your retardation.

>autism intensifies

And now instead of admitting you fucked up, you've doubled down on your retardation.

>autism intensifies

>retardation intensifies

>blatant lying intensifies

>Faggotry intensifies

Hey buddy, the Dragged Across Concrete thread is down the hall.

under 18

I guarantee

But enough about you.

Movie of the year for sure.

>conveniently ignores the shitty third act

Third act was the best part, loved when Laura made the Chef's Special for Logan.
>I've never touched any girls besides you.
Manly tears.

I know Sup Forums is fueled by self loathing, but holy shit guys...

a cute

>manly tears
>implying man not femme faggot

no need to lie on user board, bawwwgirlcow

>that's your problem with the post
Tell me, do you ever actually watch movies?

>does not deny femme faggot

tell me, do you always pretend to be a man on user boards?

The worst part is that it sounds like obvious bait, but the sad truth is that its more likely genuine

Tell me, do you ever actually watch movies?

me on the left

I was sitting in a fairly empty theatre to watch Logan and some Thunder McLargeHuge sat down right in front of my reserved seat that was chosen for best viewing and listening angle.

He was about 6ft 5" or something, short hair and large beard. The guy was built like a bear and even though the seating was tiered he still blocked the screen. I didn't move because there's no way I'm going to the side of the row and having a lesser experience of the movie.

He was loudly munching on his giant popcorn and slurping his large drink, and I was telling myself the whole time that it'd be fine and none of this would impact my movie watching experience.

You know what really rustled my jimmies though? He laughed at what are supposed to be dramatic scenes of shocking violence. He laughed at the stuff which was tonally serious, not the actual comedic relief. The scene at the beginning with the limo, and then later the scene where Pierce and his Reavers show up at the tower. He was laughing and completely taking me out of it.

Ruined my day out at the cinema.

>Tl;dr version: Thunder McLargeHuge ruined Logan for me by laughing inappropriately

>implying

cry harder, bawwwwgirlcow

happened to me with a different movie. that's why i stopped watching in theatres. autistic people should be banned from theatres. or limited to certain days or time slots.

Tell me, do you ever actually watch movies, or do you just meme your way out of it?

So you meme your way out of it. Got it.