What are the best films about Christianity?

What are the best films about Christianity?

Hitler was the first atheist.

I'M PICKLE RIIIICK

Silence by marty

>never went to church once after leaving home at 18

Hitler wasn't a Christian. He wasn't a neo-pagan either. He used both as a vehicle to push his politics. But he didn't practice, and actually getting out of bed on Sunday morning (or dancing around bonfires or whatever the case may be) is what separates the religious from agnostics.

Adolf despised Christianity because he thought it was too weak compared to the militant and fascist dogma of Islam.

>Albert Speer, Hitler's Armaments Minister, described how Hitler expressed approval of Islam, saying that Hitler had been particularly impressed by what he had heard from a delegation of Arabs. When the Muslims had tried to penetrate Central Europe in the 8th century, they had been driven back at the Battle of Tours; if they had won that battle, the world would have become Muslim. Theirs was a religion, Hitler said, that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. Hitler considered that Islam was perfectly suited to the "Germanic" temperament and would have been more compatible to the Germans than Christianity.[57]

Sup Forums forever btfo

>Everyone must practice as I do

>Why can't I stay home and worship God by playing video games mom?

lol Hitler was cooler with non whites than whites it seems... how is he racist

God isn't real.

Didn't nazi germany have good relations with latin america?

So Jews ARE white when it fits your narrative

and Jesus was an Arab.

yeh argentina idk why, maybe cause they wanted to colonize it.

you know what i meant about non whites and 2 i'm not a Sup Forumstard i just like history and ww2 like every other fag on the internet

>lol Hitler was cooler with non whites than whites it seems...

To be fair Hitler treated Jesse Rodgers with a modicum or respect after he won in the 1936 Olympics, while Franklin Roosevelt never even acknowledged the victory.

Hitler's racism was much more focused on white people who weren't the "correct" kind of white (ie Jews and Slavs) than people of other ethnicities. He had respect for his Japanese allies and, as has bad been said ITT, for Arabs.

Calvary (catholicism but whatever)
Hacksaw Ridge
Passion of the Christ

The Mission

>le Catholicism is not Christianity despite being the oldest Christian sect by over 1000 years meme

liberal nazi

Probably not too far off t b h

yes

Religulous
The Unbelievers
Etc.

The Young Pope is pretty great desu

He must've read Hegel incorrectly

those who live by the sword, die by the sword

hitler was not a christian, heretic

It's more similar to the pagan religions of europe than most other forms