HOW DO WE GET THIS BACK?

Okay Sup Forums, you all idolize the nuclear family, where men are rewarded by society for being productive providers.

But is it even possible to get back to this?

Women are brainwashed from an early age to think they are supposed to compete with and be like men.

And because women are social conformist animals, they will feel like outcasts and losers if they are not high earning independent sluts.

Feminism is not sustainable for more than a generation or two though, because it fucks up the children (assuming they even have them).

We need a solution, or a plan to get it back.

What do???

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for the second dark ages and the second renaissance and enlightenment to run its course

No. If we can not come up with a solution we will have the same problem again in the future. We have to break the cycle.

>HOW DO WE GET THIS BACK?

Let more Asian men in your country because they are the only people who can have modern societies with feminism in check

If you want to have more traditional families and conservative values, there is no greater indicator of that than having an Asian father.

>blonde hair blue eyes meme

yawn

Do white women even want Asian men?
She has to be in a minority. Pretty uncommon fetish.

>We
You. You, personally, need to get out and meet a woman you respect, date her, marry her, and raise children with her. That is what it takes. That is what is required. And in order for this to be a trend, then the majority of men need to follow the same steps. This will require men to man the fuck up, stop bitching on the internet, and go meet one of the literal millions of women who are in fact normal human beings with a drive to procreate and who want to be treated with respect for their values and hard work.

lol this

in my country blondes are retarded and we mock them with this song

YELLOW EGG YELLOW EGG
GIVES STRENGHT TO MY DICK

you stuck in time warp or something?
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

>implying shit colored eyes hair or skin is anywhere near better

Top kek shitskin.

American racist pig man paying debts for Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Korea and Vietnam. There is a God.

Projecting?
I already have a traditional woman. But I'm stupid enough to think she's common.

I've dated about 10 women prior, and most of them seem to think they will have no respect if they do not have a successful career, and they prioritize that over family.

*not stupid enough, lol

im whiter than you and i know my ancestry

get rekt n00b

Nuclear family is itself degeneracy. The only truly red-pilled family structure is the traditional extended family, where old people are children are all cared for by a kin group, with the healthy adults supporting everyone.

Samefag

Yu jerrous whitu piggu?

>strength
nigger

i think i'd rather be black than a ethnic member of some backwater euro trash country that no one even knows exists

it is funny because you had to scroll down 5 pages to get to that ONE couple while you are looking at these white girls with Asian guys here

>Okay Sup Forums, you all idolize

this is where I stopped reading.

Sup Forums is not one person, but you are OP, and you are a faggot.

>hey are the only people who can have modern societies with feminism in check
Nonsense. Asians in the US outdo the whites in terms of sjw shit.

> mfw my sister married an Asian
> mfw he is an absolutely great guy, steeped in Western philosophy and Christianity, wants to have a family

This. True Redpill right here.

>Asians in the US outdo the whites in terms of sjw shit

No they dont. They are just a vocal minority and are in the forefront b/c Asians have higher IQs & are able to better to express themselves in the framework of American culture. These same tiny minority, if they were to express the same ideas in Asia, would have laughed at. In the US/West they are taken seriously.

can't do that this time because the collapse is accompanied by replacement with billions of niggers. There is no recovery from that.

The problem isn't caused by Feminism, it's caused by the fact that almost ALL families cannot afford to only have the dad work. Jobs don't pay enough anymore and rent/mortgage costs too much for a single salary.

Believe me, if men could afford to support their families still, there would be a lot less "Don't need no man" feminazis.

This.

I also recommend polygamy. Whatever of takes to enhance European survival.

1. Get 100 billion dollars
2. Use that money to prop up the Amish population
3. ????
4. Profit

Kikes devalue the family in their goyim states.

Are Asians trying to become a meme or something?

You know what must be done. The answer has never changed and has been in front of you all along.

>But is it even possible to get back to this?

Find a nice white spouse ?