What happened /pol?

to this bit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNCflLP0rgU
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The nose sniffed out the error.

The moment Trump started winning, the Sup Forums's just magically exploded apart.

I TRIED SO HARD

If you flip the picture sideways, it looks like a certain (((nose))).

It's pretty well explained, it's during convention bounce, switch to poll-plus and it's accounted for.
Polls-plus is the model that nate silver generally follows, the other models are more erratic and are just generic moving averages, nothing special.

polls changed their methodology because if the facts dont fit the narrative the facts must be wrong

Convention bounce. The part that is actually real (pictured here) was primarily caused by the FBI director saying "Clinton was really bad with her email and technically broke the letter of the law, but [and then people tuned out the rest]" which was pretty disastrous for her campaign. But Trump leveled the playing field by picking a fight with a gold star family.

Nice question mark faggot

Hillary's corruption started reaching all time highs via data leaks so the pollsters had to kick it into overtime.

>polls changed their methodology because if the facts dont fit the narrative

More like you just made that up because reality doesn't fit your headcanon

That was during the RNC wasn't it?

There were too many people watching the polls at the time for them to give false figures. If Trump wins while the polls are showing him losing then I'm willing to bet you won't hear anything about it.

DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

whats wrong with it m8?

hello?

The media really stepped up their shilling after the DNC. Can they keep it up though? I think they risk burning out before the election. If they had started 4 weeks before the election it might have been more effective.

They're going to write "Cuck" with the poll lines.

Honestly Trump really fucked that up. He could have easily brushed it off and asked back if that idiot political puppet because for one thing Khizer Khan had a childish understanding of the constitution (which I for one doubt that KHIZER had even read or that he even owned that copy) because he implied that Trump cannot just bar people from the country (which is totally allowed for him to do and I don't believe he even has to consult congress to bar groups deemed dangerous from the country) and also go on a short thing about how he apologizes for the great sacrifice that his son has made for the country and that he respects it etc etc but how he must do what it takes to ensure the security, safety, and well-being of the country.

If he did something along the lines of what I describe he could have picked a fight with a gold-star family, won, and then use it as a springboard to attack Hillary or to attack how Democrats constantly disregard the constitution.

They're correcting the record.

I refuse to believe that there are literally millions of people who change their opinion on a day to day basis.

Suace

It's pretty ridiculous. I refuse to believe Hillary supporters exist at this point. nobody is voting on "racism" but the extreme retarded. I'm not voting on what people out side my country need. I'm voting based on what people who live in my country need.

They need to not get blown up and raped because some crazy bitch wants to bring a bunch of third world savages here.

it looks like a sickle

Nice leaf faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=pNCflLP0rgU

oh they do exist my friend
and they have very good reasons as you can see in the above video

it's rigged your idiots

>n-no, m-muh contry is perfect and no one ever cheats!

reuters changed their polling methodology

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-reutersipsos-idUSKCN10910T

Wow, thanks huebro we had no idea!

that's where the penis meets the vagina.

>to this bit

The Clintons put out some fake polls like they did in 1996 (look it up). This race is still really close.

they switched the colors

>A FUCKING SPECKLED CUM IN A PUDDLE WITH BRITISH FLAG

Wew lad MSN and CNN have all released their methodology that shows that they have skewed the demographics numerous times in the past. If HIllary really did have the support these polls claim to show she does, then why are her Rally's so fucking empty?

Why does she have to pay whole groups on the internet to lie for her?

Why does she have to commit voter fraud if she's winning?

Why are you lying so badly?

S H A R T

I N

MART

Wrekt.

If only forced memes made people want to vote for her.