>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>shillary's speech
youtu.be/tgigHeFyN5g
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport
>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/nJPPwdAMoTA
youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8&feature=youtu.be
instagram.com/p/BJkr1XqBmB-/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>UPDATES ON PROJECT FLOPA (Florida OP Archive)

I'm attempting to archive every Rally, Speech, Conference, and Interview I can find. Interviews are turning out to be the most difficult thing to sort through. I'm only putting in Trump interviews and there's a lot of shilling to look past. It's fun looking back on the past year though, so it's all good.

I'm done with June-July 2015, got halfway through August 2015. Making decent progress considering I've only spent between two-three hours today on it. Based on what I've seen the worst of it is digging up interviews and speeches from early on. After I get into 2016 it should be much easier to find working links and youtube accounts that haven't been shutdown. At first they dismissed Trump as a joke (muh 20% ceiling), which is why it's somewhat difficult to find early interviews in-tact. The closer we get to now hopefully the quicker it'll get.

Unfortunately I have to wake up for my second job at 6:30 AM so I'm going to call it quits here. No more staying up until 5 AM for me. I only made this thread tonight to give some update to people who were wondering how it was going (I did say I'd post an update tonight, afterall). Still a long way to go but it will be completed. By my estimates it should be done at the end of this weekend at the earliest, by the end of next week at the latest. I'm personally aiming for Sunday.

Someone else takeover the OP. Here's the pastebin.

pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Take it easy, /tg/.

~AWOOO

I really want to see Trump's johnson.

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a holiday in Norway for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

That seat was awfully high

Buzzfeed Reporter (((Bernstein))) that got trolled hard by Sam Hyde is having a mental breakdown on Twitter

My gf loves trump

Sam Hyde is at no. 10. and rising fast. Someone user found a way to reuse invite code for giving boost to Sam's AP points.

Everyone of you niggers, add him now!!!!

Sam Hyde - GAQK2

Ben Garrison - XZKDD

Jeb Bush - ARL5Y

David Duke - Q4LQ5

Ben Carson - 5DA73

Hillary Clinton - 2XPJR

He's the whiny Jew that based Bannon hates.

I suspect CTR has a few bots running around on patrol duty, can you say anything meaningful besides your pasta?

Why does Clinton dress so goofy?

>tat
>belly ring

Your gf is also a slut

She has a lot of medical gear to conceal, user.

Link to one that you want.

@86750682
>Norway
>American Flag
Lol nigger faggot, this pasta is stale now, make somethong fresh

Trying to hide her shit filled diaper

>people unironically want her to become president of their nation

cover up the diapers

The town hall is going to be a hit piece against Trump, isn't it?

is she really gonna dress like that as president...

Are your NC internal polls looking that bad? I don't understand how Trump could struggle in the south. That's the base of his support or at least one would think.

She looks like a rock

that catheter aint gonna hide itself

They're all hit pieces against Trump. Let's hope Trump negotiates the moderators to at least be semi-fair.

Nice bag

Either way, he's going to run it. I have no doubt that Trump will do excellent (Cruz, Bush, and Rubio couldn't do a thing)
Pence is gonna have a ball taking on Kaine.

The man the myth the legend Donald Trump and this proves it.

youtu.be/nJPPwdAMoTA

thats what she said!

If they're selected by Gallup, it should be manageable.

Gallup is independent and self owned so there's no conflict of interest. The moderates at these things will be extremely pro Clinton however

>no penis
What are you doing

List of Trump Nicknames/Shenanagins?

7/1/2015 - "Somebody's doing the raping"
??? - "You're gonna make the same if you do as good a job."
??? - Low Energy Jeb
??? - Lyin' Ted Cruz
2/25/2016 - "The Wall just got ten feet taller"
5/5/2016 - Taco Bowl Tweet
5/11/2016 - Goofy Elizabeth Warren
5/13/2016 - Crank call from 20 years ago
5/15/2016 - Failing NYT article BTFO by woman who comes forward
6/18/2016 - Melania rickrolls the world at the RNC

cbt = cock ball torture

How is Trump affecting the down ticket races?

1. Optimistically, she has till April 2018 at the latest as a life expectancy.

2. She's not running for president, only as the first womyn president-elect.

3. There is literally nothing wrong with the POTUS adopting North Korean dictator-tier attire to hide physical weakness goy. This is the western world, we have a free and objective press :^^^^^^^^^^^^)

your """"""gf'"""" is a degenerate

I miss the primaries. With so many different candidates there was a stumping almost every day. Hillary's just so boring.

I don't know how someone can in her condition can survive four years.

The whole purpose of this run is to be first women president before she steps down within a year

SAMMY'S AT #7 NOW

WEW

Trump is going to lose and there is nothing you guys can do about it

Yeah, there were primaries and debates almost every week. Trump was constantly winning too

She'd be impeached by June 2017

are you willing to bet your life on it?

your other post was so much more detailed, post another one of those

Here

why didnt you mend the fragmented roads and bridges

bink, bink, goes up like gravy

keep going, keep going, concrete plank. easy

8/2015 - Go back to Univision

Not really. A wheat tattoo is a a patrician choice in terms of aesthetic, and the location she chose clearly indicates that she plans on staying /fit./

Also, since she has small boobs, she likely is with user because he appreciates her legs and bunda as much as a nog sugar daddy while having a high enough income she can leech off of.

Fairly redpilled/10. If user isn't a nu-male faggot, he'll have molded her into waifu material within five years.

What compelled Hillary to piss and moan about the alt-right yesterday?

Anybody with a brain would know about the Streisand effect

she is just dressing comfortably. What is the big deal with what she wears?

The debates are going to be a disaster. The truth is Trump coasted through most of the debates on star power. This isnt the primaries where party people settle for blurry answers.

Nor can he yell over her or it looks like a wife beating.

And if he did decently, the media will still report it as a defeat.

To say nothing of the people who will be paid to shout barbs at him on live TV from the audience

Frankly I think he will be out of his element, if for no other reason than getting mind fucked by a dozen consultants

Trump has been in defense since July. The convention and the afterglow of the June polls masked it some.

He can still win if the polls turn a bit in the right states. But the debates themselves are going to be an abattoir.

Wooo trump!!!
GO TRUMP GO!!
YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
U S A U S A
am I doing it right? am I a cuck yet?

Not even my 80 year old grandma dresses that goofy

Yes
I just posted it because there is turmoil here at Trump HQ

A
FUCKING
REAF

Every day

>listened to Savage today
>his whole show was doomsaying about Trump
>says going after Hillary is bullying
What the fuck happened to him?

A
FUCKING
DOT

If you don't think Trump will be extremely prepared for the debates your a fool.
It's where he will win the presidency.

Insideranon was here and he left us before answering questions.

>mfw

no the debates will be fine
hillary will make amelica hole. once again.

meanwhilst donald j trump will make the united states of america safe again!

Because statesmen shouldn't look like garbage bags.

>he'll have the same debate style.

Don't kid yourself, leafy boy. You're already a cuck.

she probably does when you are not around

Trump will win in a landslide

If you have it, how about the first question in pic related?

"here" in norway?

get a fresh IP and start over, this is embarrassing

You're fairly accurate user. Wow I'm impressed

Trump hasn't been on his show in a week. He has to concern shill until he comes back on.

Clinton Foundation cheque cleared.

Yeah she probably dressed in sweatpants and cat sweaters. But why would a presidential candidate making a public appearance dress that way?

Aren't radio show host supposed to be provocative and inflammatory as possible?

Regarding the illegals.

>When Mexico sends it's people, they're not sending their best...
>They're bringing drugs, they're bring crime, they're rapists
All the gangbangers, gang members, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, those illegal in prison. All these people will be gone right away.

>And some, I assume, are good people
He doesn't want to break up families, but its a whole lot cheaper to send the (willing)illegals back, apply legally, then have them come back legally(w/o taking 3 years, it could take maybe like 1-2 days if they are willing)

We will follow the law, and the wall WILL be built!

I would say never trust a Jew but Savage has been pretty good to Trump overall.

He's just a nervous nelly imo.

Savage always gets depressed at the end of the week

The purpose of this election is to maintain the Neocon-globalist status quo just long enough to transform the USA into a Brazil-tier multicultural shithole where only the elite make a profit while the average person suffers and has no mobility.

The Sup Forums-tier extreme reactionary disdain by the media for minorities that support Trump and the chimpout among donors that are buying out BLM prove this.

They don't want white genocide, whites prop up employment and pay for the gibsmedats and uplifting of brown people that never comes.

If you make every country like Brazil, a majority minority country riven with divide and conquer shilling and academia, you get an upper class whose income increases, an abolition of the middle class and social mobility, while the lower classes chimp out against one another while you get away with corruption in broad daylight.

Whites have been the historical check against a Jewish oligarchy, and since fucks like Bill Gates and the Rockefellers are pioneering advances in genetic genocide and disease, it's only a matter of time till they try to shoah East Asians before their Aryanboo mentality and ethics-free approach to genetic engineering shits out billions of blonde Nordic 120+ IQ progeny.

will leafs be allowed to help build the wall?

i dont want to stay here with weedman

Its always nice to look back and see all the things that happened coming forth to today.

Chalkgate, the Pope apologizing to Trump, butter cow, really gives that warm feeling inside.

What was your favorite event lads?

Am I the only one who interpreted this as "their rapists"? As in, Mexico is giving us their rapists?

If you really have an issue with it, you must be sexist

>Trump says people are getting shot walking down the streets of Chicago
>Clinton says that's completely racist and that Chicago is not a wasteland
>Dwayne Wade's cousin is randomly shot walking a baby stroller down the streets of Chicago less than 24 hours after Hillary's speech

Where's that theory of Trump having Tesla's time machine?

I just got back from vacation bud

On the morning of Brexit the leave had a 10 point gap to remain

How low do you think the media will put trump on November 7th? Will they go full retard?

my sides

Wait, what the fuck. I'm posting from Arizona but my flag is Canadian. Testing again.

Finally beat this fucking game

Anyone else play?

Honestly it's sad. He's clearly disturbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=qzBfwAkrHL8&feature=youtu.be

No, that is the proper way to interpret it as "their" was written on the transcripts

Why would you even need a time machine for that?

70 people are shot a week in Chicago

>All these people will be gone right away
How?

^^lol, this pasta

>letting Kasich on your starship

Disgraceful unless he was a slug

I need a link.

I don't have any screencaps saved if that's what you're asking for.

+35 Hillary
And when Trump wins by less than 5 they will scream Rigged and Voter Intimidation all day, because its what they were doing.

Because she thinks her natural body shape makes her look worse than those weird clothes do.
And she's probably right, she's got a weird pear-shape going on.

instagram.com/p/BJkr1XqBmB-/

This based Russian chick is HOT!

because it's a celebrity so it will get some coverage