OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxlfvI17oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And my dad accused my mom of being anti-semitic when they got divorced.

Means nothing.

White knights still plague this place somehow

>Piccard
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS.

why would he do that? to piss of the jew judges and lawyers?

OYYY VEYYYY ANNUDAHHH SHOOAHHH

>ex-wife says

The Queen of the Alt-Right has something for the Jews don't you worry!!! #ImWithHer

>Ex wife said...

so it is guaranteed to be a fucking lie.

>ex-wife

Serves him right for falling for the vaginal jew.

AHHH-OH MOI GOH-AWD

OY CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD EVA THINK THAT SOME JEWS MIGHT BE WHINY

AAAHHH-OH MOYYYY GOHHH-AWDDDDDD

>ex-wife

>ex wufe

>whiney brat in quotation marks
>Jew isn't
That verbal IQ isn't translating to text well
Shut it down

>ex-wife says
>daily jews by morty zuckerkike

Confirmed low iq

The narcissistic kikes reporting on this honestly believe this SHOCKING REVELATION will cause people to turn away from Bannon and Trump.

When in fact, anyone who's ever spent five minutes around kikes feels exactly the same way. A psychologically normal person will read this and go, "Yeah, I can't stand those hysterical Jews either."

The emperor wears no clothes. Nobody likes Jews. Let's all just be open about it. You aren't the only one... In fact you'd be a fucking weirdo if you weren't annoyed by them.

i can't even fucking stand atheist jews. They are the most whiny, self-obsessed people you will ever meet. Even my mother, who is very bluepilled, still acknowledges that a lot of jews do act like this. She knows this because she has been around them and know how they act.

Nobody likes Jews, except people who have never met them. Even Jews don't like other Jews.

jews are epic win

>atheist jews
Most jews are actually atheist. Theyre religion is more based on the fact that they are gods chosen people (read: masterrace) and the fact that they have the right to subjugate all of the goyim.

dont fall for the atheist jew goy.

It's a culture of hate.

Seriously.

Ever seen a Woody Allen movie?

He spends every movie whining throughout and he's not that atypical as a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrxlfvI17oY

XEX