> Weird Blue Peepl

Is the audience supposed to be afraid of these knuckleheads

I don't understand how many of these generals there are. Like 7, and then there's the NK?

they said specifically there were 100 of castors sun, SPECIFICALLY. That is just Castor's sons.

Fuck you.

Are the generals made from Castor's sons then

pls help me

they trying to say people with blue eyes are evil.

Some yes

Yes the white walkers are made from Castors offerings who then raise the dead.

>audience supposed to be afraid of

Yes, if maybe you're 5 years old. They represent the dead that seek nothing but to consume life. You have a problem with villains?

Perhaps you should suggest exactly what is scary to you so that we can judge if whether you know what is scary or not. Personally I believe you're afraid of vagina.

>white walkers take 65 seasons to reach the wall
>bobby's son jogs it in 45 minutes
I can't

real talk though, I got pissted of when jon killed ANOTHER white walker so easily
they barely seem like a threat at this point

Remember when these guys didn't have armour because they didn't need it?

Remember when their arrival was as terrifying for us as it was for the characters?

the reason why they don't seem scary is because d&d can't direct for shit. the only great thing they have done is to manage to get signed up to direct asoiaf

>killing one make all the wights die

holy shit this show is literally an anime video game now

The white walkers from season 1 (opening scene) were pretty scary.

Pretty quickly they became video game zombies.

>keep thinking characters are getting killed
>HOLY SHIT SOMEONE'S GOING DOWN
>turns out it was one of the indeterminate number of redshirts that never get shown

swear i saw the hound go down 5 times until i realized it was just one of these bait and switch
knuckle-knobs

Honestly I couldn't give two shits about the white walkers because it literally requires Jon to be in melee range and they're toast.

Hell, if Drogon tilted his head a couple of degrees and vomited fire on the NK and his crew they would all be toast then and there.

They would be much more formidable if they operated from some remote position and it would be a challenge to find where they are.

where the fuck are the ice spiders

This show is on life support

this, those things were mysterious and terrifying, now they're just evil people made of ice

kik. watched by 10 million legally.
Totally dead brah

This is the part that bothers me the most. The show is rushing itself so much now that you don't even need to fight the whole army, just kill one of them and thousands of others automatically disappear.

GODS HE IS FAST

He does have Bobby B's genes, Gendry should be on the throne.

They were more frightening when they first got revealed. Now they just look like some fag black metal band