Why does Jessica Alba make so much more money than you?

Why does Jessica Alba make so much more money than you?

She wants my cock

shes a cute girl and i'm not

She isn't a lazy fuck with no self esteem.

She owns a company. Honest it something like that, it's baby stuff like wipes and diapers

A good looking person being rich is expected, not an accomplishment. Most privileged group of people in human history, by far

Sells those overpriced environmentally healthy (but not really) products to stupid women all around the world.

Yeah was gonna say this. I work for a financial news channel and got to smell the seat she sat in once.

she made some smart business decisions capitalizing off her wealth gained from movies

This right here. She used her money from her early film career to start a massively successful business.

Bitch is hot and smart.

uhh shes
>cute
>sexy
>talented
>sweet
and im not.

She sells expensive needless baby shit to middle class moms with too much money

I don't have the money or fame to launch something like that

/r9k/ btfo

>mentally retarded actor
>smart

ayy

You make your own fame, user.

>neckbeard on Sup Forums calling the founder/owner of a million dollar business retarded

she made a lot of money from being attractive
then reinvested that money into products that exploit middle income moms wanting to be like her.

Despite making that much she still feels entitled to more.

What's even funnier is that the company she owns is valued over a billion dollars, think it was 1,5 billion dollarinos or something ridiculous like that.

I never capitalized on my potential the way she did.

>retarded person thinks founding or owning a million dollar business requires any intelligence at all

unfathomably more attractive than i could hope to be

>dumb as rocks man or woman makes lots of money because they were born with facial symmetry into infinitely vapid modern western society

breaking news

I reckon most women who wants to be sexually exploited on camera make more money than me.

ok kid

So why haven't you done it?

Okay user, report back to us when you reach your first million.

She was smart enough to leverage her ass and tits into a legitimate business venture. She started a baby supply company and sold it for an insane amount of money. I know Sup Forums likes to bitch about dumb actresses getting unfair amounts of money, but she was genuinely clever with how she went about it.

Think how many retarded celebrities bankrupt themselves though shitty investments and business opportunities

How was Jessica Alba the one who made it

She has a superior posterior

Mommy

Remember when Jessica Alba took a DNA test and was upset that she was 80% European? That was fun.

same way the olsen twins are worth a billion

by owning a massively successful business

she exposes her bare naked feet quite a bit on social media

Woah she can fly too?

>$350 million

but she does not make more money than me.

Because I don't have millions of dollars to invest, you dumb cunt

>smart enough to [thing that requires no smarts at all]

Why do dumb people spout shit like this all the time? Out of desperation to believe that we live in a world where people get what they deserve, instead of the exact opposite?

Most hot women leverage their looks to do jack shit.

ALL HAIL THE SUPREME COMMANDER

just work hard and you'll be a millionaire too someday ;)

i miss you, sweet prince. ;_;

this. is always a combination of luck and good attitude, but mostly luck.

> is always a combination of luck and sucking right cocks, but mostly luck.
Ftfy

How much of that is from men paying to worship her feet?