IQ racial differences in video gaming????

Sup Forums I've noticed there isn't any professional black players or teams in video gaming.

Than there's brown people who do play video games but have not won a single tournament, it's always whites and east asians winning tournaments in video gaming.

Sup Forums Does IQ racial differences play any role in professional video gaming?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QLceQ
esportsearnings.com/players/14196-sumail-sumail-hassan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hard to afford vidya when they spend all their money on jordans, 40ozs and weed bix nooding on stoops.

Yes.

The most pertinent IQ metric for video games is visual/spatial intelligence.

Whites and Asians are both superior to blacks in that department. But East Asians have a significant edge over whites, which is why they're often so statistically overrepresented in high-level gaming.

I don't care give sauce

Wat. theres tons of professional black players in the fighting game community.

I don't think so.

I just don't think it's really a culture for them, beyond fighting games.

That picture, you can barely see the eyes so when you click it, they appear to open and gaze at you. That'd be a good idea for one of them spooky pictures. Eyes closed, but then they open and steal your soul.

I see you've never watched any fighting game tournies.

>jordans, 40ozs and weed bix nooding on stoops
All more legitimate hobbies than video games.

Blacks are good at fighting games (ironically).

Blacks love melee

Shit thread play a fighting game even fucking LG won MLG Columbus recently and they're from Brazil.

What you meant to say is there are no successful female gamers aside from a couple trannies.

this

Funny enough is always asians or whites winning fighting game tournaments too despite most of the playerbase being black

imgur.com/a/QLceQ

I used to be obsessed with this Paki slut because she looks uncannily similar to my ex-gf who fucking dumped me.

sumail, universe won in dota 2 (best

Hmm like the brazilian team winning the csgo major? Also like the 1.6 legend spawn?

>imgur.com/a/QLceQ
with 3 white players carrying them?

>Sup Forums I've noticed there isn't any professional black players or teams in video gaming.
nigger do you even fighting games

There are many more white and asian players than black in general.

>But East Asians have a significant edge over whites, which is why they're often so statistically overrepresented in high-level gaming.

No they're not. Gooks only play Blizzard's garbage and LoL. They're bad at everything else.

Sumail was the carry (storm rekt at ti5) and it was only 2 whites with ppd being the betacuck position 5

They all play fighting games

they are good at dotka and street fighter

>comparing shoe collecting to video games
You may as well be equating stamp collecting to reading.

Thank you based Argentina.

Gooks
>RTS, MOBA
Whites
>FPS, Racing
Blacks
>Fighting

In general though, its Gooks>Whites>Black. ,?(! Of course a lot of this can be simple attributed to cultural differences.

You'd think if there's any case to be made that blacks are on average genetically superior at sports but have cognitive deficiencies, that they'd excel at certain video games that require quick response times but comparatively less resource management. Like, say, FPSes.

IQ is g-loaded in the same way reaction time is. Better reaction time is why Asians rise to the top

black people are mostly in fighting games
there are a lot of prominent brown people in dota2
EG won TI5 with a brown midlaner

There are black people in fighting games. Fighting games is basically just black people.

>Than there's brown people who do play video games but have not won a single tournament

You mean like this guy? Who won $2.2m playing video games from Pakistan?

esportsearnings.com/players/14196-sumail-sumail-hassan

wtf does that even mean?

I disagree.

Gooks are pretty good at macro while Whites destroy everyone in micro.
There isn't a white on the planet that will sit down and spend 6 months trying to work out if top > jungle camp > top is superior to top > stack > jungle > top.

>Sup Forums I've noticed there isn't any professional black players or teams in video gaming

Thats because you are looking at these things through an ideological lens. You are no better than a social justice warrior.

>Abdisamad "SpawN" Mohamed (born November 11, 1985) is a former Swedish Counter-Strike player.

>Before his retirement from playing professionally, SpawN was considered by some to be one of the best players in the world at his peak. He is the younger brother of former CS 1.6 pro player MegatoN.

Never change, Sweden.

>Considered by some.
Considered by none.

They all play GTA and NBA too.

I worked in a warehouse that was 50% black its all they talked about. Never once heard them talk about fighting games.

No problem, Bruce

The French and Russians are pretty retarded if you ask me

*aren't

Excuse me but I got this next year

it's funny all the harshest environments in any given subset of hobbies or jobs has the most racial cohesion. it's probably the mentality of "well we're both in the 'trenches' together now, might as well make the best of it"

in Dota/fighting games, players will often verbally take a giant shit all over the opponents and teammates. Rarely, but sometimes just to piss them off, but a lot of times it's just for banter and to make each other laugh. But through that act they've all bonded in some way, getting aggression out, rather than bottling it up and blogging about it later on their tumblr, couching it with racial division.

Asians have incredible mental endurance and high spacial IQ and it shows.

t. Been following the Korean brood war proscene for a decade.

Aren't there a ton of niggers in fighting vidya?

yeah

Brazilians are dominating the CS scene right now

dunno what to tell you OP

Competitive enviroments breed competitive behavior, make men more agressive etc etc.

Woa woa woa

Don't confuse the employment of pragmatic tactics as becoming your enemy

Mr "if you kill your enemy they win because then you're no better than them"

Agreed, my agenda is quite radical too =^]

Sup Forumseteran here, played vidya for a long time now

>professional gaming
Is cancer destroying industry by switching focus from delivering good game to delivering competititve game

>no niggers play
True, vidya is more popular with asians and whites. I have no explanation why, but I think black people are just not interested in playing, instead they take drugs, fuck around, or chimp out.

>Does IQ racial differences play any role in professional video gaming?
No, thing that makes difference is eye-hand coordination, and that is not intelligence

Go to bed, Cantwell.

yeah and what I mean is that, I don't think that's a bad thing. As long as the aggression is controlled to some extent. It's a shame feminists try to derive some kind of evil out of it something that's not, they try to tear these masculine hobbies down.

Brazilians have literally only just got CS and the only people still playing are Russians.

Coldzera is literally a shitskin fat manlet.

roaches sucks equally if not more then russians, roaches actually get banned from most mmos just coz they have bot behavior, led by the lack of understanding and intuitive cognition skills

Our last real team was MiBr and they won a major in the 1.6.

Competitive gaming is just not a thing in 3rd world countries because people are more focused on not starving to death. Why do nordics dominate 90% of any competitive gaming? Because they can sit their asses all day and play it knowing that their government will pay their shit for them.

He shitposted too hard and blew a fuse.

Where does this "blacks are superior at sport" shit come from?

Outside American the only sport they have a real presence in is sprinting, which is arguably a sport in the first place

Black guys only dominate weeb panty fighters and MAHVEL BABY

Powerful autism, idiocy or boredom is required to be a professional video gamer. That's why you have jobless africans playing street fighter, neet koreans playing league of legends and fucking losers playing smash

It's actually because it's pretty boring here and nothing to do.

We all are also a little autistic

Aphromoo, the whole smash scene and most fighting games.