If I'm Aryan but also shitskin (mixed white/persian) why do the people I identify with most (you guys) hate me...

if I'm Aryan but also shitskin (mixed white/persian) why do the people I identify with most (you guys) hate me? When you first see me do you immediately think Muslim/Arab? Because I hate both Muslims and Arabs. I think I should start either wearing stars and bars or maybe a big sticker identifying as Aryan. Thoughts?

Also Indians were the original Aryans so Sup Forums btfo ecks-dee

Other urls found in this thread:

iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Side note, Hitler loved us because he understood that we too were Aryans. Afghanistan was neutral in WWII because of this. Mein Neger.

I hope you die

The homeland of Aryans is anywhere from the Ukraine, to Northern Iran. Indians were not first

>persian

lol

I always find it funny when Iranians think they're different from the rest of the Arab world. Classic.

This.

Fuck you op Persians are exstinct. Talk to me about Persians when Iran is no longer Muslim you scum of earth

>indians
Iranians were the original aryans, of course nowhere near it anymore besides like 20% of their population.

One drop and you're outta the game, bro. Sorry.

These crocodile tears do you no good. If you had any honor, you would advocate for your people (Persians) to peacefully coexist with white nations. You can be a friend, but you'll never be one of us.

This isn't a good or a bad thing in itself, merely a statement of fact. I hope your nation thrives as ours thrives. And if you truly "identify" with us, then please tell your co-ethnics to shut the fuck up when they begin voicing resentment toward us.

>if I'm Aryan but also shitskin
you're not aryan if you have shitskin blood you dumb cunt.

>Religion of pieces invades in 600 AD and I'm just supposed to identify with them because you whiteys feel like it

No, I'm not a cuck, deus vult motherfuckers

Being a Christian won't space you cuck boy

I'm actually whiter than some of my white friends I'm not totally nignog

EASILY I could pass off as Denbts or Taconigger

hitler was a cuck only stupid faggots like hitler now go die nigger

Damn dud ei wish I had Persian heritage

If you get castrated, we can be friends.

>I'm actually whiter than some of my white friends I'm not totally nignog

So you're whiter than real white people? Not possible low IQ Arab ape

I'd rather be a muslim woman than friends with a canadian

Meant lighter, not whiter

Stop seeking approval you outcast shitskin loser.

Persians > Gypsies

Youre embarassing yourself. Go kill an aspiring rapper and become the next Georgi Z.

Triggered Zionist detected, ignore schlomo, true Persians are based.

Move to the South, we've been raised with darkies, and know when the shit hit's the fan... Just don't claim Aryan and learn the pecking order, everyone but Jews have a use and a certain amount of respect to be earned

bleach your skin, get a chemical sterilization, get your caterpillar eyebrows, actually all your hair removed, and wait till genetic decoding is complete to figure out a way to breed.

Because right now, your race, country, region, genetic relatives; need to die for the world to evolve into a warless state.

Niggers are bad, spics are annoying, chinks are shady, jews are jewy, rednecks are dumb, injuns are drunks, indians own 7-11's yadda yadda... but middle easterners wish to restart nuclear warfare, and at this point its not a question of if, but when.

We literally worship a kebab remover by the name of Piruz Nahavandi.

>Implying you don't have shitskin ancestors

Persian women are some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

Get that out-of-India bullshit out of here

Yes, especially if you like ass ;)

We don't hate you, we hate your filthy racemixing parents. Kill them and we can talk.

Also gypsies came into Europe saying they were fancy persian princes and look where we are now after we let them in.

>Also gypsies came into Europe saying they were fancy persian princes
This is empirically false. Real Persians would have assimilated.

There are over 500 Iranian-American professors teaching and doing research at top-ranked U.S. universities:
iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/article/2004/01/20040113191603atarukp0.6147425.html#ixzz4Hq7acVUS

I am Iranian but holy chit, you are so fucking cringe.

What the fuck are you even talking about? "Am I aryan u guise???"
You realize IRANIAN means ARYAN aka NOBLE. Eurocucks used our fucking identity and took it for themselves.

Also don't hate on Islam, Zoroastrianism is much more worse. Or maybe you want to swim in cow piss and hit your back several times with a whip everytime something bad happens then be my guess.

Also, if you didn't see things in black and white, you would see that Middle East and the Mediterranean religions, mainly Abrahamic religions, were all influenced by Zoroastrianism. My point is that Iranians effectively caused Judaism which caused Christianity and Islam.

Something to laugh about is how Iranians decided to follow shitty Abraham and MuHAMmad's religion when Zoroastrianism was the "original" one first

Anyway, you sound cringe as fuck and I've seen you make this thread before. Go suck European cock if you want to be loved by them and their lies but don't fucking call yourself Iranian.

>be my guest*

Typing is annoying af on a phone, I'm out

And like I said before in my post, don't call yourself Iranian if you're insecure.. go be a sissy to those Europeans but don't involve us with it. Fucking shameful

I don't hate you, or people like you. Natsocs aren't the same as retarded skinheads. Hitler himself wouldn't have hated you, that's really all that should matter to you. That said, I think that racemixing is wrong in general, but once it's done there's no point loathing the results if they are good people, it should just in general be discouraged, because the best traits of both races are often lost in the mixture.

You're too fucking stupid to bother explaining to

im iranian and although i want to marry a fellow iranian due to my nobleman ancestry all the iranian women i know are hairy, have shitty skin tones, high test and fat. very few are beautiful

agreed
funny how with every cuck swede poster you see once in a while theres a redpilled one