WELL I FEEL SO BROKE UP

I WANNA GO HOME

gay

This appeared in Forrest Gump so it's tv related

Every time I get the inspiration
To go change things around
No one wants to help me look for places
Where new things might be found
Where can I turn when my fair weather friends cop out?
What's it all about?

Best camp song of all times

this album is gay cant believe Sup Forums memed me into listening to it

WHERE DID YOUR LONG HAIR GO?

Another piece of trash being protected by the man who came from Sup Forums

wew lad
There's also a literal classic kino which involves the writing and recording of it.

classic paul dano!

I want to keep this on topic because the Beach Boys are my favorite thing in the world

When will there be another Beach Boys/Brian Wilson film and will it be as good as Love and Mercy? Maybe to cover the 70s period or more of a general history of the band rather than Brian. Who would you cast?

I think I heard there was a Dennis Wilson biopic in the works, whatever happened to that?

wtf was that for love and mercy? looks just like a pic of brian wilson used on some bootlegs

Is Love and Mercy worth watching? If it's all covers of the original music I'm afraid it will sound terrible and hollow compared to the real stuff.

Literally nothing about the Beach Boys is as compelling as Brian Wilson, and the most interesting time periods were already covered excellently in Love & Mercy, another film would be redundant.

Does he get senselessly beaten up in this movie too?

That's from Ruby Sparks (2012) IIRC
It's great. And whoever they got to play it during the recording sessions did a great job.

ARUBA

JAMAICA

beach boys are just kinda ok to me
what am I not getting?

it actually has an incredible atticus ross soundtrack

paul dano was pretty good

while there are a lot of inaccuracies (i'm nitpicking, i've just read so many books about the band), it's an incredible film on its own even if you don't like/know the band or brian

dano had to send brian a demo of him singing you still believe in me on the piano to convince him and i believe he used to be (is?) in a band

i disagree, there is more to explore with the band or even brian's life in the 70s
there are so many crazy stories about him in his drug fueled days from like 75-82

they could end it in 83 when dennis dies

Pet Sounds and SMILE are incredible from a compositional and timbral perspective, just top notch pop composition that is pretty much unmatched.

they have a lot of good stuff on other albums
youtube.com/watch?v=w-kcbIos8LE

Would here this song in car playing when my mom would be driving me to school along with "Wouldn't It Be Nice".

Great times

Well, I guess it could be kino if you got /our guy/ to play him again.

Which of their solo albums would "Sup Forums" consider "audiokino"?

Yes, Brian's chorale writing is incredible no matter what, but the Pet Sounds era has both his finest, most daring forays into harmony and by far his most superior ensemble writing.

can he look like this?

It's the only biopic that succeeded in triggering my feels.

Mike Love was the real talent behind the Beach Boys. Brian ruined the band.

Mr borjesson
your father will be forced out of the country by the end of the year

besides brian wilson 1988, not really any others unless you count bootlegs, in which case

bambu, sweet insanity, the paley sessions

i think i like the mike solo albums better than carl's, idk why