Amazing Spiderman 2 Mary Jane

Would she have made a great MJ?
youtube.com/watch?v=jHcJegX178w

She is kind of weird looking but also qt

When I watch behind the scenes stuff like that last scene with Emma Stone and her it makes me respect the difficulty of acting more. I would never be able to play make believe like that without feeling absolutely ridiculous. I was cringing just watching it

She's not black, I saw the Spiderman movie, MJ is black, quit trying to whitewash her.

looks like her

this bitch is fucking disgusting

>retard faggot racists think this is attractive

I was waiting for ASM3 for Felicity Jones Black Cat.

God damn she's cute

I regret shitting on ASM2 so much. Yeah it was awful, but at least it got something as simple right like casting a relatively attractive red head as MJ instead of whatever the fuck we got in Homecoming.

this is why there are ugly kids, some guys cant see horrid genetics

For some reason I was super repulsed by her when I first saw her in trailers. But nowadays I just think she's one of hollywoods hottest

Mary Jane will NEVER be played by a white woman again, because now that she's been played by a black, she IS a black character, now and forever.

>casting a bunny to play a cat
Enough of this mammal bending.

goddamn she's worse than zendaya and thats saying something

>actress looks unattractive in unflattering photos
I fell in love with her in The Spectacular Now and she had me rock hard in White Bird in a Blizzard.

She kinda reminds me of a less skinny version of a girl I knew in college.

Daily reminder that the best choice for MJ would be /ourgirl/ Bella Thorne, everyone else is just a pretender and disappointing

no, as Hahn is unironically more attractive.

I've literally slept with girls more attractive than her and I say this as a loser

looks bayd man

obvious choice

>only acceptable MJ
pic related

How? You can't hear anything. It just looks like they're talking between takes.

THIS

My eternal celeb crush

I hate this actress so much. dead eyes.

this, /ourgirl/

Yes but only if she was barefoot in 90%of her scenes

this pic is amazing

it's called an 8/10 in a bikini. been there, done that.

name pls