Bericbros assemble edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hes too little for me

how can firstmenlets ever recover??

aagghh..

ironically I bet there ARE wildfire caches somewhere in the dragonpit so that if Kelly C gets autistic and tells her dragon to breathe fire everyone will die

it would be edgy but cool as shit if cersei had her guards bring a leaking barrel of wildfire out with them from under the dragonpit and had them leak a puddle of it in front of cersei

and she said something like "this line of wildfire leads back to a cache under the dragonpit and that cache leads out to the rest of the city"

would be a pretty badass way of saying "i dare you bitch" right to dany's dragon's face

frogpost

First for Jonerys Rises

Would Brienne agree?

>Jon
>Son of Rhaegar (((Targaryen)))
>First man

With oral, apparently

BOW, YA SHITS!
BOW TO YOUR KING!

>the wight uses deductive reasoning to understand rock not sinking= safe to cross

how smart are these dead guys anyways?

Qyburn

JONERYS IS /OUR/ SHIP

THOSE WHO DON'T SHIP IT ARE SIDING WITH SANSAFAGS AND JONSAFAGS, BECAUSE THAT'S YOUR COMPANY.

IS THAT WHO YOU WANT TO BE SIDES BY SIDES WITH?

Ok these fucking Robert memes have to stop now

>that interview where Kit says Jon Snow should kill Brienne

literally lmaoing

how long until the hackers hack through time and leak season 8?

(((Targaryens)))

If I sign the birth certificate, there will be mine kids, and that's the truth. It doesn't matter who fathered the child, it matters who raised it - me.
lol so mad

JON I SAW YOUR PECKER

JON WHAT KIND OF GOD WOULD HAVE A PECKER THAT SMALL

DRAGONQUEEN HAVE YOU SEE HIS SMALL PECKER?

YOUR PECKER JON

YOUR PEEEEEEEEEEECCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IS TOO SMALLLLLLLLLLL

JON YOUR PECKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wtf is she doing with him?

AND YOU'RE A FAT BOAR WITH A FAT WHORE ASS

>Finale is called "The Dragon and the Wolf"

Wow it's like poetry it works on so many levels

OC

DAVOS PLS....AGGGGHHHHHHHHH

aaghh

bobby b

the boaaar

his smile and harrenhall

repeat 50 times until limit is reached and move to the next thread

Jonerys is reddit/tumblr/normalfag ship. Fuck off

best girl

Will Brienne and Jaime bone once she gets to KL?

>"Do it, Jon... inside... I can't have children... but if I could, I want them to be your children...."

kill yourself KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

post her pics

she's dead, so it doesn't matter who'll see it. do it

>It doesn't matter who fathered the child, it matters who raised it - me.
t. cuckold

He's right, Jon must avenge Stannis

>When you wake up at night crying because you really wanted to be the leader instead of your adopted brother.

He's a big King

STANNIS

The wights were being controlled by the NK and other White Walkers. The whole thing was a ruse planned to capture a dragon. They wanted Jon&Co to be "trapped" on the island so they could get "rescued".

Fuck you im a jon bearloli shipper
Shes from the north
She takes no shit
shes virginal and hasnt had eastern horse cock stretching her insides

Y-Your Grace?

>everyone who disagrees with me is a kike

stop giving this sperging Sup Forums cuck (You)s

It's called making the 8

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

good one

HIS SISTER WAS A BOAR

I'm not a kike, I'm a cuckold. Learn the read.

FOR BETSY. BLESS THE TITS!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

prove pic related wrong

>implying you can

>not shipping Jorah with bearloli as his daughterfu giving him another reason to live besides Dany

Shame

>Anime-tier hair and eye colours

This is literally pro manlet. She's clearly had a bit to drink and can't control herself being around Kit whom she probably finds very attractive.

Reminder that Jorah is the only person who deserves Dany

Oh my...

It's the truth. If you sing the birth certificate, you're the father. Even If I didn't impregnate my wife, it's on the paper. Black And white.
calm down

bullying ;_;

Lancersei >>>>

>everyone who disagrees with me is LE POL BOOGEYMANGS BECAUSE I SAID SO XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD
Kill yourself in a river, you cuckbrained millennial /utg/ FAG

IT HURTS SIR DAVOS AGGGHHHHH

WHY DO WOMEN LIKE THIS MANLET SK MUCH
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

A

>cucked by two anime characters
>cucked from beyond the grave
>admits he lost to the Bull

kek

THE ONE TRUE KING!

leak?

FUCKING A BOOOAAR IN EACH OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS AND THE RIVERLANDS. YOU EVER MADE THE EIGHT, LANCEL LANNISTER?

Was going well until...
>... along with Arya's
Snatched utter defeat from the jaws of victory with that tweet..

>virgin dragon
>even though he cucked chad
lmao

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

>If I sign the birth certificate, there will be mine kids, and that's the truth. It doesn't matter who fathered the child, it matters who raised it - me.

This shit is just sad to read nigga.

KHALEESI...

Obligatory

You think Dany wouldn't?

Bearloli isn't fit to seed or breed.

Jon's strong Targ seed will fertilize Dany's barren wasteland of a womb.

Garth Greenhand reborn

BOW, YA SHIT

>if you sign a piece of paper then children who are not genetically related to you become genetically related to you
t. cuckitycuckcuck

G

RENLY AAAGGGHHH SAVE ME

so mad lol
it's the truth. It's the fucking law whatever you like it or not.
why are you so mad that I'm a cuck?

you mean inductive, not deductive.

>One character forced to become celibate because he was sickened by her degeneracy
>best ship

Go fuck yourself

why is the editing in the season 4 and 5 so bad? it's like every time there's a hit with a sword or fist the camera clips

160+iq

I bet you literally are a based maga Sup Forums boy though

I want you to know that I am a college educated liberal millennial, I look down on you and I have a higher quality of life than you.

Checked. And all he deserves is to hold the camera as shes screwing jon

Stop triggering my breeding kink

I'm posting around family here, I can't be diamonds

kill yourself
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

so you admit you're a cuck for raising another man's kids?

Goodnight, sweet RoosePrince

youtube.com/watch?v=lCfYrxx_hBE

Normally I'd agree, but he's arguing with a gen-u-ine cuckold so I'm fine with it.

7/10 for the response chain

more wine, your grace?

Fucking stop. I can't stand that he fell in love with that Targshit.

According to wiki I'm actually an inch shorter than this woman. Would still smash.

Why does Jorah keep falling in love with the wrong women? First he married a gold digger, and now he's after a stacy who only wants chad cock.

you're a KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE

post yfw the one true king returns as undead leader of the brotherhood (as confirmed by leaks)

that did not happen yet, my gf and I are still not married and we have no kids yet
not kike, learn to read.

He's back guys...

HOLD THE DOOOAAAAR