research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Epicanthic_fold
youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM
youtube.com/watch?v=FVquhxucuVI
youtube.com/watch?v=K_eQMUQS1lc
youtu.be/jmJYbrzhk_4
sendvid.com/jx4uct6v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job on giving those two people totally different shaped eyes

i dont understand how you can determine what their eyes, nose and lips looked like from a skull

The nose and lips you could guess a little bit, but eyes and hair are shots in the dark.

kankermongol

what are you doing norgeanon
you are summoning him

you guys had gook ancestors? i did not know this

>digging up Finnish bones on Norwegian soil

>those asian eyes
Are you sure the bones weren't from Finland

Have you done these reconstructions in your home?
Don't look like a museum

I didn't think they would actually be uglier than Oblivion characters

look at this ugly bull-dyke

According to the ((researchers)) this project was meant to show that there are no 'Pure' Norwegians. And that we are a mixture of different people, including Asians. They also tried to tie this reasearch to the current refugee crisis. Basically to say: "See, Norwegians were refugees too!"

>this project was meant to show that there are no 'Pure' Norwegians

It's a real obsession that they have.

" Epicanthic folds can, and most commonly do,[citation needed] appear in East Asians, Southeast Asians, Central Asians, Indigenous Americans, the San people, Berbers, Inuit and "occasionally in Europeans (e.g., Scandinavians and Poles)".[6][7][8]

Anthropologist Carleton S. Coon said that the "median fold" appears in "Finnic" and "Slavic" populations while the "true inner or mongoloid fold" appears in populations of the "east" and the "far north".[9] "
research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Epicanthic_fold

The "We Wuz Aryan" meme needs to die.

You can't really you have to do a shit ton of guesswork

It's easier for humans but, for example, we barely have any idea of what dinosaurs REALLY looked like

we should push white/asian supremacy to get chinks on our side against niggers. not that chinks likes niggers but we need niggers to feel it.

>you came from another piece of clay 5 eons ago! You are not pure!
This kind of ""arguments"" (pic related) piss me off.

>Damn it, Uther! As your future king, I order you to purge this city!

I don't think any scandinavian unironically think they are aryans.

Just a meme, lad.

Just for you op

youtube.com/watch?v=iKcWu0tsiZM

Is that why Nords all have chinky-looking eyes?

Norwegian jaw Harp
youtube.com/watch?v=FVquhxucuVI

Mongolian jaw harp
youtube.com/watch?v=K_eQMUQS1lc

mind blown!

Da fuck?!

youtu.be/jmJYbrzhk_4

a viking and his finnish concubine?

There's nothing in the right skull that indicates she would look like that.

Make Mexico Spain again

Why not just say Sami since that's where all that's coming from? You do realize Finns live in the southwest corner next to Åland?

But the liberal agenda does.

kek, I saw it too.

More like Norway is Mongolia now

Why is her hair black?
Why has she slanted eyes?
Why does she look like a total different race?

Truly, white men and asian women are the master race couple. Thank you (((scientists))) for proving that niggers and spics are not part of our history and that we should violently reject them.

wtf i hate education now

M O N G O L
O
N
G
O
L

whitey power

Surprised they didn't make him black

cause there is no nigger blood in our veins.

For fuck's sake. At best they could make an argument of it being a Sami. We did trade with Asia but we have genetic maps that makes it very clear that there is barely any if it at all any Asian footprint in our DNA.

The Chinks were actually ruling the Northern Yurop?
Woah, really makes you think, huh?

You can make a reasonable guess going off of how we know ligaments etc attach to the skeleton, but it is still largely a guess.

We know. Niggers wouldn't be as cucked as you fuckers are.

If you were a snow nigger chief who trading as far as the middle east with your fleet of longboats crewed by loyal fighting poet merchants, would you not purchase some prime exotic twong with that afghani silver burning a hole in your coin pouch?

Coming to Americas did not break any local law, btw. Can you produce a medieval code of law enforcing borders, and regulating population movement, from pre-European Americas?

No?

What's that? Oh, in the north the natives killed each other for scalps and made women and children slaves while in the south they ripped hearts from living humans and made women and children slaves, just as we now go to work?

Well then...tough luck.

You cannot reconstruct soft tissue artifacts lile eyelid folds from bone remains. That is pure bullshit. As is skin colour and hair colour. Without a dna evidence to guide it it's 100% make belief.

Basic muscle tissue can be guessed accurately and make a basic face shape. That is it for forensic reconstruction. Please read about this.

What is east-baltic.

I know who you are. Just kill yourself, jew.

That hilt looks painful

Whoever made those needs to go back to art school. Amateur level sculpting

At best they both have Sami DNA because of the high cheek bones, however it's obvious the man is based on how a Tronder looks today while they went full retard with the woman.

East Norwegians usually have 2-4% East Asian admixture, North Norwegian's are in the 4-11% range.

Lol who is this idiot, I fucking hate goblinoid Neolithic farmers and all manner of semitic peoples.

To push the narrative of "no pure whites", is that not obvious? The (((scientists))) had a requirement and made the reconstruction to fit it.

its time to praise tengri my long lost brother from the steppes

>blame the Sami

Son, I have seen such cheekbones in southern Norway and in Denmark, very little Sami influnce there.

>East Norwegians usually have 2-4% East Asian admixture, North Norwegian's are in the 4-11% range.
Did they confuse East Asian with Sami? Since Samis mostly stuck to the north and the mountains it makes sense that they'd be in the north and in the east(mountainous) Norway.

tall blonde genes originated in central asia not northern europe which was under ice

There is literally no information in the skull that can tell us wether they had epicanthic folds or not. Unless they dna tested this woman and found that she was sami or asian, there is no way to tell how her eyes, hair color and eye color would look like.

People can travel.

Danish Sami...

Do you fucktards not realize blonde hair is a mutation that occured 9000 years ago? There was nothing but black hair in Europe for a long long time.

>Epicanthic folds
>Poles
Let me guess: polonized Tatars?

pronounced cheekbones is a cro-magnon trait anyway

Pwetty gud

listen taco we bought the land from you and the natives and when you wouldnt leave cuz you didnt think we were serious we killed you fair and square

Samis arent dark haired, I went to the Sami parliament for a project and they were the whitest people I've ever seen, super blonde and blue eyed. Short though. She might have been brought home from the middle east, bunch of vikings went to turkey and ukraine etc

These are humans from Cro Magnon times long before viking even existed stop being stupid.

Medieval man, its in the post
retard

>Anthropologist
>Expert on differences in humans
>Name is "Coon"
Lmao

Oooh I have a nice ID.

I see a pre-Islamist Swedish man And and a Finnish woman
Where is the btfo part?

BTFO

The article says the woman was a Sami.

No one really looked like this, it's easy to understand. I don't doubt the ratios are correct, but skin etc looks waaaay off.

This is, as written in the article, currently used as propaganda to tell norwegians that there is no us.. What garbage.

dammit I was about to post that

Great, now i am sure to give my belongings to Americans and rape everything with nigger penis under bamboo tree of rum and coconuts, dancing around fire and play an English tune of capitalistic British yoga masters dressed in traditional Arabic clothing, who are parttime crossdressers. My culture and race was a mistake because they found 2 skulls and made models out of it. I am pretty sure Scandinavians aren't Filipino Americans or Canadians.

An English person made the reconstruction too, probably never even seen a Sami in her life, some Sami do have that Bjork tier Eurasian look but none look as East Asian as that reconstruction.

Was this done in a sixth grade art class?

Same person who made the Richard III reconstruction

Is that even a human on the right?

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE WHITE? THEY COULD HAVE JUST AS EASILY BEEN PEOPLE OF COLOUR

Youre not native american pedro.

it's pretty much all guess and "artistic interpretation" once you hit tissue and beyond.

They are call forensic artists for a reason.

sendvid.com/jx4uct6v

i live in trondelag

All looks like chinks to her

>all

Värmland Finn looks like a genuine Cro-Magnon. Those Nordic(Teutonic) types are depigmented Arabs.

UI WASU NORUIJIANSU ANDO SHITTO

>norrland sami types
The funniest thing is they cherry picked only black haired ones.

This is rightfully Cro-Magnon clay, albino Arabs are invaders who don't belong in Norden.

She's not very good at her job.

It literally says in the article that the woman is from northernmost norway/ finland or russia in the article based on her genes meaning she is sami

So only the man is norwegian

This is blatant genocidally anti-norwegian propaganda

Russel Means would have supported Trump faggot. He hated the Clintons. (Comment related to your image)

>a manlet who supports Israel

Top kek

Fjällmongoler?
Fjordkineser?