Hitler

So I found out that I am related to Adolf Hitler. I am wondering if anyone else is related to him?

YeahHitler's my dad and he says you're banned

I can definitively say that yes. Someone else is also related to him.

I am Hitler.

You need to breed a Jew for laughs.

I'm Merkel's unlawful daughter.

I'm related to Churchill..

>So I found out that I am related to Adolf Hitler.
Descendant?

this is the truth, hitler is my dad and he works at nintendo

Lots of people are related to his wife, if that counts.

Yawn

Sorry I'm related to the guy who BTFO'd him

Based General Patton

Of course, i am part Anime, part Nazi, my blood cells are swastika.

Proof

what is funny is his actual family members have not had kids.
so you got to be atleast in your 60s or lying.
or
OR
are you some super SECRET great grand son who has been living in hiding, training for the day you return to the world !? who happens to just be shit posting on Sup Forums!?

>not asking proofs
And I'm related to Jesus fucking Christ

Hitler has only four living relatives I believe and they live in Ireland.

No, because if he said descendant, it would be impossible.

I've done research on his bloodline, he has no present day descendants.

The fact is, if you're of European descent, you're virtually guaranteed to share a common ancestor with Hitler going back no further than 500-1,000 years (probably a lot less if you're Austrian or German).

See: pedigree collapse

>my family fled Ireland during the WWII
>may be related to Adolf

I have his DNA from a piece of personal effect...awaiting word from China and Korea as to whether it is viable or not.

I have the blood of hitler along with his soul and brain in a dogs body.

Bring on the lulz

My grandmother refuses to talk about who her family was, so we don't have any information on her genealogy. However, her father was Austrian.

Consequently there's a joke among my family that she won't talk because sooner or later Hitler is somewhere in her family tree.

Yeah well my uncle's brother's mother's sister's third cousin who knows this guy up in Idaho thinks otherwise

My lecturer told me Hitler pinned a medal on his grandmothers chest for having seven children, with the men serving in the Waffren SS. His uncles ended up moving to oz, where there were rejected from the army but served in the RAAF.
Crazy stuff. I've seen one of those medals for sale and want to buy one for the missus for when she bares me a son.