The pill and promiscuity

Hey /pol! I stumbled upon this article from Milo recently:

breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

>A single month of it would be enough to have even the most loyal woman deliberately tripping attractive men and falling on top of them… regardless of affirmative consent. Be aware lads, if she’s on the Pill, you’re probably getting cucked..

Oh the other hand, there's the CHOICE study, unfortunately based on self reporting:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/273793.php

>"Increasing access to no-cost contraceptives doesn't translate into riskier sexual behavior. It's not the contraception that drives their sexual behavior," Dr. Peipert concludes.
>Though the study size was large, one limitation is that it involved self-reported data, which leaves room for the women to falsely report their data.

And here's a source that refutes the above:

witscience.org/women-use-pill-increased-std-risk/

>The results were disturbing. 76 percent of participating women admitted to a significant increase in their amount of sexual partners, and even admitted to dispensing with condoms during these encounters giving the reason that they didn’t find it necessary to use two forms of contraception.
>Although there was a dramatic decrease in the number of unwanted pregnancies, there was an increase in the number of women suffering from a sexually transmitted disease. An alarming 53 percent of these infections were contracted during the study.

My girlfriend is currently on the pill and I encouraged her to go on it. Before that I had one gf on the pill that was completely loyal and another that cucked me. The others were condoms only. I also know that normally the pill decreases libido in a woman.

So tell me, pol - what are your experiences with this? The women that were on the pill while with you - did they become sluttier? Did we make a mistake as a society with the pill?

My sister's on the pill and she's a 25 year old virgin.

Yep - the ones that were loyal in my case started taking them for medical reasons - ovaryan cysts.

>condom with a gf
What the fuck is the point?

The only thing that annoying is
>gf whines when I want sex because no sex drive
>always talks about fucking food

Yet spelling is bad, faggot.

>condom with a gf
>What the fuck is the point?

Because women can still get pregnant when you date or marry them, and not every woman's body reacts the same way to hormonal contraception

why does your gf fuck food user?

The pill is degenerative. Sex should only be within marriage for the pleasure with your soulmate.

It's true - here, traditionally when you go into a monogamous relationship the girl is expected to start using the pill/ring etc. I'm just wandering if it just fucks them up really bad just so we can cum inside.

Lots of chicks here used to hop on the pill while they were still in puberty because they thought it would help their tits grow. I think it has all kinds of negative impacts on body and behavior.

Yeah I know but I'd just dump a girl if I she couldn't/wouldn't go on the pill because I hate condoms. What's the point of dealing with a woman if all you get out of it is fucking a plastic bag?

The pill made my last gf go absolutely fucking crazy that she lost her job. That's why I dumped her and got a new one.

>The pill made my last gf go absolutely fucking crazy that she lost her job.

Kind of weird because my current gf says it stabilizes her emotions. Can you elaborate, user?

Most women get super fucking moody when they get / have their period and less so when they take the pill, but every chick reacts differently.

This

It is the biggest cause of degeneracy there is.

Pretty much this Also there is many types with different estrogen and anti-androgen effects so it's a crapshoot really.

She just had super bad mood swings and was too depressed to go to work. Really fucking crazy. Sucks because she was 6ft and current gf is a womanlet but she was out of control.

Kek

Wrong. Sex should only be for the purpose of procreation. Lights off, missionary, and no foreplay.

Milo is a homosexual, and you care what he has to say about women?

Just start sucking dicks at the truck stop already you fag enabler.

they can't get pregnant every day of the month. You just use a condom during the pre-ovulation days. It's better than hormone craziness shit, that's for sure

>day 1-7 pull out
>day 8-16 condom
>every day after blow it inside

the first couple of months into my marriage my wife went on the pill (she was a virgin prior to that)
It caused mood swings and considerable discomfort so after a few months, we just decided to switch to condoms as birth control.
Now we don't even use that cause we're ready for a family.

Every person I've ever known that said that birth control needed to be free were people who just didn't want to have to pay for anything when they got laid.
The date buys their drinks, dinner, movie ticket, takes her back to his place, why on earth would SHE spend money to sleep with him. That's practically prostitution!

>fag enabler

What does that even mean?

And that's how I was born lol

Your parents were just idiots

Congrats on the virgin wife, user. Do you think it also depends on which kind you use? I know there's mild and uber strong ones, and women just have to find one that's good for them.

With that in mind I remember my gf crying out of nowhere in the beginning but I thought it was because she was a woman not because she took the pill kek.

I already said it doesn't really effect my current gf that much. I'm also really good at ignoring most of what she says it doesn't matter anyways. Also I hope you don't mind accidentally having a kid too much since that is risky as fuck if her cycle gets messed up.

As for my last gf that was like 6 years ago (dated the womanlet on the pill for 6 years now) and I saw her a couple months after I dumped her and she had gained like 100lbs so she was completely ruined even if this wasn't a long time ago.

Also caused my cousin to gain over 100 lbs so I don't know how common that is.

That's not how it works.
First off, every woman is different. If they haven't tested to find when their ovulation is, you'll be off by 1-3 days.
Secondly, the absolute peak of ovulation is usually about a week after the period ends. But sperm can survive in the body for awhile, so that means 3 days before hand you have to stop, just to avoid the peak.
Then, depending on your woman, it might be more before, or more after.
You're probably looking at around 10 days a month you would use a condom if you actually want to be safe.
And considering you're gonna lose 5 days to her period, that's half the month.

The reality is, you can get her pregnant if you finish inside no matter when, it's just ridiculously low if you finish DURING her period.
But other than that, only doing it right before the period is a relatively "safe" time. Her timing would have to be unusual for it to work, but that DOES happen some times. A woman's cycle can be short or long by a few days.

Shit bro... But it really fucking depends - I know someone who lost about 20 pounds since she started taking it, another gained weight.

Good luck with the womanlet tho :)

she tried several.
The issue is that she was a full grown woman. They don't tell you, but Birth Control wreaks havok on full grown women. That's why doctors push for teenagers to get on it. Not to avoid pregnancy, but because teenagers already have mood swings and feel like crap all the time, so by the time they're functioning adults, their body has adjusted to the chemicals.

Hormonal birth control is just not a very good, medical choice. There are some methods that are more of a blocking device, but the best option is not having sex unless you're okay raising a kid.

Btw anons, if you haven't read it this is an insanely good book on the subject :)

Wear a condom retard.

There is certainly not worse medication than the pill: it makes the girl become fat, destroys her skin, and gives her breast cancer when she is 40.

My gf doesn't take the pill, I'm a bad catholic since I have sex with her with a condom, but I'm extra careful and I know the pill won't spoil her in a few years.

Yep, definately good info there user - the one that cucked me started at 23, the others in their teens at their doctor's recommendation. God bless and good luck with the wife and future family.

Thanks bro good luck with your girl, too.

Planning on settling down and having kids soon. Just going to pray for no manlet sons.

Don't know. My ex had an IUD.

I'm like the only person that doesn't see condoms as that big of a deal. Brands like Trojan suck ass, but thin condoms do just fine if you're patient for the "safe days". Durex invisible and crown skinless skin are great

Because sometimes people don't want to get their gfs pregnant when they have no resources to deal with a child.

Then they shouldn't fuck.
Fucking is neither necessary to their well-being, nor compulsory, contrary to what the jews tell you.

You can develop your talents or do sport. You don't need to ultimately always fuck.

Trojans SUCK SHIT!!!
I could always cum with condoms in Ro but when I came to the US it was the first time I just couldn't cum because of them. Went to Wal-mart and bought like 24 ultra thin durex after, lol

thanks. Tomorrow's her peak ovulation, so crossin fingers.
We've been trying for a year.
I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor on monday i there's anything wrong on my end.
My wife's doc says she's ovulating fine, so if my numbers are good, they'll have to go insider her and check for blockages.
If its anything major, we're just gonna adopt.

"The pill" is basically a woman's free license to act out however the fuck she wants because of this magic mood medication. In reality it does fuck all otherwise everyone woman on it would also need to be undergoing psychiatric treatment.

Thank you, doctor!
Also, nice dubs

I assume by "peak of ovulation" you mean peak incidence. This is 14 days (+/- 1.5) before first day of bleeding. Between women with regular cycles, this is the by far most consistent part of the cycle, because this is how long the corpus luteum keeps up (one of the most important aspects of early pregnancy - you just can't retain the pregnancy otherwise). After ovulation morning temperature increases by about 0.5 centigrade until menstruation. Intercourse after ovulation is safe because the egg needs to be fertilized directly after ovulation. Sperm can survive for at least 5 days in the body, so with known cycle length and by measuring temperature you can try to calculate a safe period, but I'd never trust that.

I've only seen one mention of spirals/IUDs and never see them mentioned in most threads on the subject, is this because of the male board population or that they aren't very common in some countries?

I've got two younger brothers, named Pull-Out-Method and Safe-Day after the way they got started.

> Milo
> Guy does literally take pride in nothing else but provoking for the sake of it

Gee, I wonder how legit that click-bait article is.

Lets face it, Milo is a gay Nazi version of Vice news

Thats exactly the reason why the Catholic Church has always condemned the use of contaceptives and why the left has always championed it.
Contraceptives cause (or at least facilitate) sexual promiscuity which in turn negatively effects the birth rate since people are not getting married and having kids anymore.