Redpill me on epipens

Redpill me on epipens

They should be banned outright. Retards and cripples who rely on these do not deserve to live.

>have shell fish allergy
>don't deserve to live
wew lad

but shellfish taste so good

You shouldn't want to live t bh

they fund hillarys campaign

>born a cripple
You should have been aborted

is it easy to put your own created chemical mixtures in these bad boys?

>Know you can't eat shellfish
>Eat them anyway
>...b-but I don't want to pay for my stupidity
More poor people will die because of this.
Most poor people are some kind of shade of brown so who cares

Is it fucking impossible to find information on your own?
Can someone redpill me on retarded mouth breathers who have to ask to be refilled on every conceivable object or entity at the off chance paper stamps may play some role in the great Jewish plot?

eliminate all forms of healthcare and let natural selection run its course

Was researched with your tax dollars. Daughter of a congressman is CEO for the company that got that patent. Legislation was passed that required public schools and other institutions to purchase EpiPens. Case study in crony capitalism.

The recent controversy just exposes how retarded our medical patent system is, but even worse the insurance system.

Take adderall. It's a 25/75 mix of levo-amphetamine and dextro-amphetamine. Levo is purely a cns stimulant that causes all side effects of adderall with no benefits. The reason it was patented and marketed was because dextro-amphetamine has been around since the 20s and has no exclusive patent; the racemic salt combination, though, is patentable, and while less effective than pure dextro-amphetamine, it's more profitable. Now that racemic mixture is now evergreened to extension and is available as a generic.

So what do they have now? Vyvanse. Which is lisdexamfetamine, which is pure dextro-amphetamine combined with a lysine amino acid, making it inert unless digested by the liver. It's also far more expensive and the only ROA is oral. Psychiatrists supported this drug supposedly because it would cut down on abuse of adderall--but there remains no real explanation why something like capsacin or some kind of bitterent couldn't be added to the current racemic formulation to adderall that would make nasal ingestion less desirable. Not to mention only fucking casuals snort adderall when you can swallow 300 mg of it at a time and it only costs you like 10 cents, considered you can get 3 grams of the shit for $6 without health insurance.

Epipens are a tragic consequence of this system. A device that is 40 years old, has and will save millions of lives, pumped for money because insurance will have to pay for it and there's nothing nobody can do about it because of the federal regulations imposed by obama. But it won't blamed on him. It'll be blamed on capitalists.

You think all these drug pricejacking stories are in a vacuum?

First post best post

>Levo is purely a cns stimulant that causes all side effects of adderall with no benefits.

Not exactly true. Some patients react better to the 25/75 mix because Levo makes them "feel" it working.

>Not to mention only fucking casuals snort adderall when you can swallow 300 mg of it at a time and it only costs you like 10 cents, considered you can get 3 grams of the shit for $6 without health insurance.

Where? You mean illegally?

But you are right, even adderall is insanely overpriced considering it costs maybe less for big pharma to make it per kg.

my brother is allergic to all bugs, if an ant bites him he dies, so they're pretty useful

pretty heavy redpill

Epinephrine: literally synthetic adrenaline. Should be more expensive.

>e-penis
i'll keep my real one, thanks

Says the leaf letting all the Muslims into his country. KEK

Should be available over the counter and are an essential part to any first aid kit

>liberals buttblasted about price surge
>female ceo responsible
>donates $250,000+ to Clinton foundation

they all deleted their posts once I told them this

purged under the 4th reich

slashthread