Is Ramsay a hack who only received his michelin stars because he's a tv personality...

is Ramsay a hack who only received his michelin stars because he's a tv personality? Remember that Marco made this little bitch cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY
youtube.com/watch?v=zmOOljY19Q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Ramsay. Don't you dare talk shit about him

cmere you

he made a starch on starch sandwich on his youtube channel. I don't think there is any redeeming yourself from advertising a starch on starch sandwich. And remember, marco made this little bitch cry

He used to be legit, but he tried to get too big, now most of his places are losing money like crazy.

>he made a starch on starch sandwich
Thats just your standard english cuisine to be honest

looks good

>marco made this little bitch cry
No he didnt

youtube.com/watch?v=6hT-cspzzYY

didnt he become a tv personality BECAUSE he was already a michelin chef?

Well I baited you into providing evidence. Thanks, slave.

reddit

more reddit

Being a former soccer prospect helped his star rise, but yes.

>British cuisine

I hear that he mostly made up being an actual prospect. He apparently wasn't very good

yes chef?

>conquer the world
>cuisine is still shit

>get proven wrong
>can't even admit defeat
All you've done is confirm that you are a bitch.

Are you retarded or just stupid?

who's marco? and how did he make ramsay cry?

>trips
Looks like I win
Feels good

No, he got the stars because he ran successful restaurants. Most people don't realize that the Michelin star system isn't exactly logical and a three star rating is something awarded for owning a restaurant and not for being a better cook than a two star chef. Plus, the review system itself is sort of corrupt and has a lot of problems. That's why Marco gave his stars back, he saw that it was a pointless publicity contest and grew to hate it.

He's not a hack, though. He's more about publicity and the administrative side, but that's never been a secret. The opinion of him among other high-level chefs has always been that he's a good cook, but a better businessman.

you know you're a faggot when nobody responds positively to your posts and you need to check your own digits for affirmation

By talking like an insufferable pretentious cunt who thinks cooking food makes him an artist.

based

oh. so gordon ramsay was on a cooking reality show and that's where he got his start in showbiz? i thought he was already a chef of some famous restaurant and they hired him to do reality show.

>i didn't make him cry. he made himself cry. it was his choice to cry.

oh god the eyerolling cringe things people say on reality tv

>being this mad over my trips
Lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=zmOOljY19Q8

Bourdain is full of praise for Ramsay.

> I don't think there is any redeeming yourself from advertising a starch on starch sandwich.

In the video he says the whole reason behind doing it was to show that he'd never forgotten the value of comfort food. It's out embracing your inner child. Also he was a 3 michelin star chef before he became a tv personality. I honestly think he's a decent and likeable guy and the angry man who can't stop swearing is a manufactured tv persona that just happened to make him way more successful.

lol I know right