The best horror movie in my opinion is getting a sequel

>The best horror movie in my opinion is getting a sequel
>Same writer from the first is writing the second one too
>The three strangers from the original are returning
>"It'll be easier next time"
Was there a time you were excited about a sequel to a movie you loved, also general Strangers discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqB_AE9cq9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Way too late for this.

10 years too late.

Agreed. The original is pretty good but I don't really forsee the sequel doing anything new with the home invasion genre.

Kek this movie finally is being made? i rememeber reading articles for it in 2011

Looks like some potentially blatant shilling here. First one was very forgettable apart from Dennis being in it.

The commercial was the only good thing about the first one anyways. We've had too many home invasions horror movies since, too.

>The Strangers
>Best horror movie

Whoah there, I know you said it's your opinion, but there's better out there.

I liked it too, but I'm baffled as to how it's your favourite.

>I am a golden GO-
>*gets shot by friend*

you have pretty shitty and retarded opinion

t. Bryan Bertino

>best PG-13 horror movie

I'm not fond of home invasion horror. Good horror has its victims staying on the move.

the first one was bafflingly stupid

but wasnt it based on real event?

reddit
Sup Forums

Wasn't this like some kind of shitty neutered Hollywood mashup of Ils and Funny Games?

No. They said it was based on the Charles Manson wonderland murders but there's nothing remotely similar.

>Same writer from the first is writing the second one too
You're saying like this is a good thing.

The only good thing about the first one was the setup of the first act with those "silent" scares. After that it's just generic studio jumpscare fest #5437 with a retarded ass ending.

Your opinions are retarded

The Strangers may actually be one of the worst films I've ever seen

It was such a fun film.

Any good home invasion horror movies?

Ils (Them) is okay but drags on too long
Black Christmas is sort of home invasion and also the best slasher movie ever and does everything Halloween did better, 5 years earlier. Halloween sucks btw.

Funny Games I guess

>The best horror movie in my opinion

what about that Who's Next movie or something

You're Next switches from Horror to comedy a lot and does subversion of the genre better than Cabin in the Woods did.

>>"It'll be easier next time"
That line was so fucking retarded.
Kill yourself faggot.

Especially after you've seen them fucking with the couple throughout it. How retarded do you have to be in order to write something like that? Even better question is, if he's not a shill, how retarded is your shitty taste in order to call it "one of the best horror movies".

Why did she sprint

This scene though
youtube.com/watch?v=LqB_AE9cq9Q

Pretty great. One of the most scariest I've seen

The writer or director or somebody said there was an incident where they were younger and some stranger rang their doorbell at night when their parents were away asking for a specific person. They found out the next day that a bunch of homes had been broken into and it was the ones where nobody answered the door.

Yes the most memorable thing about the first was the quiet scares where they would just walk into frame totally unnoticed. No spooky music, no sudden stings, just total ambiance. It was actually pretty creative at the time, but a second one, meh, doesn't seem like it'll be of note.