Jumping Madam Part Deux edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
youtu.be/l2VD2eysZZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA
youtu.be/Epkxt9kmTjE
reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6svmk9/original_run_wrapped_in_plastic_magazine_archives/
diz.srve.io/zines/Wrapped in Plastic/
dazeddigital.com/film-tv/article/36961/1/how-a-lost-lynch-script-explains
youtube.com/watch?v=bc2poJyhBKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shovel yourself, out of the shit!

Anyone know who Pete voted for in the '88 primaries? I don't know if I can enjoy the show or not.

Who is Judy?

Dukakis

TAKE ANOTHER LOOK SONNY IT'S GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN

Sheryl Lee is a real person

Anyone know the meaning of this? I can't believe I only noticed the gesture was the same right now.

>Again it may look silly to someone whose idea of an arthouse director is christopher nolan, someone who focuses squarely on autistic expository dialogue explaining everything because he thinks he makes him "smart" for not having "plot holes", but I think it's beautiful imagery nonetheless

I think that Twin Peaks as a whole is a great vehicle to get people thinking about stories a bit more symbolically, because the series is so packed with visual metaphors that it is impossible not to notice them and think about them. In this way, David Lynch is not very cryptic in a way that, say, Stanley Kubrick would be (hiding all of the information subliminally). For Lynch, he wants you to notice every symbol. Characters talk obtusely about them, which makes you want to understand them, and in so doing, makes you the detective finding meaning.

Heck it got my normie family to think about things, even if they are mostly in it for the story and characters (the other big draw is that the cast is so well-realized and likable).

She snapped her fingers but because it was in the Lodge, it was backwards

So do we think the reversed clips throughout S3 have any significance aside from Lynch being weird?

>wants to take a free photo with you to remember the moment regardless of what You buy

CUTE!

Sheryl Free lol

I thought Cole's head was enlarged slightly in the thumbnail

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Man that's actually nice. I met Chrysta Bell at a convention recently and she wanted fucking $90 for a signed vinyl and $50 for a photo. Fuck that.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Limp Bizkit recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Eddie Vedder never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Vedder)
Listen youtu.be/l2VD2eysZZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xzQvGz6_fvA

Vedderchecked

How is he so slow?

How much pull does Frost have on the series anyway? I always viewed is as being primarily a Lynch thing

He faced the black lodge with imperfect courage.

The scariest moment of S3 has to be the person photoshoping dozens of eddie vedder pictures to post on an anonymous anime website

Frost wrote a lot of the town's intrigue and history as well as fleshing characters and their stories.

It used to be Frost and a bunch of other people but season 3 is mostly Lynch.

How did you react when you heard Judy?

So was Lynch responsible for the "weird" stuff and Frost everyone else?
That makes sense, season 3 just seems like an 18 hour Lynch project desu

Why was he scared?

He was afraid of failing and losing Annie. All his fear is now gone.

In a lot of ways, yeah. I know Lynch came up with a lot of the mystic ideas, i.e. The Black Lodge and its inhabitants. He came up with Laura Palmer and Frost filmed most of the blanks in as well. In a lot of ways, Lynch made the broad strokes of Twin Peaks and Frost the fine details.

He made the same face when he saw this

Who was in the wrong here?

When does this scene air?

It's amazing how he went from "Dougie" to Coop in that scene, just with a simple facial expression. Kyle's been fucking amazing this season

Sad.

Impossible. There's too much.

Context?

See

He instinctively knew, as soon as he realized that was the place from his dream, that Wabi Danek recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale, which confirms that he never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Danek)
Listen youtu.be/Epkxt9kmTjE

Is this really pre murder?

But they're the same person. Wake up, Audrey. Cross the THRESHOLD.

Why was he otherwise perfect?

Chuck literally just wanted to sleep.

Really hope he does more work after this

I was honestly flipping the fuck out

Pissfu's doppelganger

>who is this fuck!?

Cooper is an FBI agent on Cole's Blue Rose task force. Cole doesn't pick cowards.

I'll pay her to hang out.

>Has a deadline
>Is getting sleepy
>Getting yelled at by a woman who can't make up her mind

Reminder that Richard's father is John Justice Wheeler, who died in a plane crash.

i like when he eats the cherry pies too you can see him go cooper a bit

So what are the chances the finale actually wraps up any of the plot threads raised? I'm thinking Coop never even goes back to Twin Peaks or interacts with anyone else and nothing whatsoever is resolved.

How much was she paid for this?

Why does his courage falter if he's not a coward? Why is he ultimately imperfect?

Seriously. I'm not sure what the significance of him jamming a fork into an outlet was, but that was pure Cooper for a second.

I legit think her scenes take place in a dream, coma, or some kind of limbo. They don't make any fucking sense otherwise.

Wish I could find some fucking scans of this shit or any of the 75 issues.

Yes but Tina and Billy are real people so there has to be some tangential connection to the real world.

Overheard their names in the hospital?

reddit.com/r/twinpeaks/comments/6svmk9/original_run_wrapped_in_plastic_magazine_archives/

The price of a lunch.

He was brave, but deep down still had great fears that overpowered him in the finale. I imagine they would be fear of losing those he cares about (Annie) and the fear that he could fall to evil (similar to Windom Earle).

Taken down

Don't sell your blood, user.

my theory is she has retrograde amnesia and just has the same argument every night with that guy who's probably not her husband. she can't really leave the house, why the fuck would she need him to go to the road house?

Thats sad.

She must really need money.

she has lime's disease or something (don't quote me on that), kept her from working

what a qt :3

Lynch is recycling ideas and film technique in Inland Empire and TP The Return -- which blunts the impact of both projects. They feel like demos for the finished project, rather than refined, complete work.

diz.srve.io/zines/Wrapped in Plastic/

reminder
dazeddigital.com/film-tv/article/36961/1/how-a-lost-lynch-script-explains

Have you never been to a Con? Literally all the actors and actresses there sell autographs and photos and shit like this.

>having to go to "a con"
poor Sheryl Lee, she must be desperate for money.

>The plan worked: after 25 years, Agent Cooper returned to our dimension and found himself transported into Dougie’s body instead.
Stopped reading there.

Dougie has more similarities to Ronnie Rocket. When Ronnie Rocket is first created, he's basically a child that can only parrot back what he hears. That's what Dougie is.

Cooper's courage didn't falter. If he had imperfect courage he would have been destroyed utterly, not held captive by the Lodge. Chet Desmond had imperfect courage, and he was rendered 'nonexistent' as a result.

do you agree with this?

Easy money and pleases the fans, I don't see the problem.

please tell me those finale leaks are bullshit

Not sure I agree but that's certainly interesting to think about

I have absolutely no reason not to agree.

There are no leaks unless you're talking about the russian synopsis in which case those are 100% real.

AXOLOTL AMPHIBIAN

But isn't the Jumping Man possessing her, his in the last episode why her face flashes over his a few times
and why in the other episode, you see something like his nose poke out of the hole in her head.

That's true. I think that the experiment was the one on the phone somehow though even if it's not Sarah herself.

The one thing that really took me by surprise about this season is having every single weird thing about fwwm expanded upon or explained, I always thought the bum and the jumping man in the meeting were nothing more than surreal imagery, and yet here we are

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Cooper gives his life for Laura during the Twin Peaks finale. (Pic is from Episode 18)

and before anyone freaks out...
youtube.com/watch?v=bc2poJyhBKo

GODHAND CHAV EDITION

The only character that is going to die in the TP finale will be Chad

And rightfully so