Which is the Sup Forums approved browser choice?

Which is the Sup Forums approved browser choice?

I want to switch from Jewgle Chrome to something makes me feel less monitored but everything else runs like shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tor

I guess firefox

safari masterrace

Naked browser. Light, doesn't track you, tweakable. Not very flashy but great browser.

Edge on my phone, firefox and edge on the pc.

Waterfox master race

Netscape was the only true redpilled browser.

Vivaldi is the only answer

Quite a few firefox supporters here. I used to use it but it is virtually unusable on this computer now. The computer gets so fucking hot the fans have to kick up to full and are distracting, it chews up almost all available memory and I'm forced to close and restart it constantly and it takes ages just to open from clicking the icon and it crashes frequently. It's drop in performance is what made me switch to chrome and now the only time I'll open it is if I want to cut and paste a link I don't want to open in chrome for whatever reason but it is painfully slow and I remember why I stopped using it.

Palemoon for internet, Waterfox for twatter and videos. It's what I do.

Chromium

PS install Ubuntu
t. Sup Forums

>Vivaldi

How good is it's RAM usage? Can I have dozens of tabs without it shitting itself?

used to chrome but now it's Firefox
chrome had shit performance/usage and launch took literal minutes
Mozilla tries really hard at giving themselves a privacy4u reputation

google by far is the most data collecting browser

MS Edge, coz i'm edgy and love living on the edge .

Chromium is the only approved browser.
(Or Palememe)

I've had good experiences with Opera

There can be only (((one)))

All you dumb fucks use vivaldi. Literally the best browser. Perfectly in theme with windows 10. all chrome plugin supported. none of the google bullshit involved. Unlimited customisation. Literally every box can be moved and colored.

Its basically better google chrome UI on chromium browser built by opera's former CEO

adblock?

Also it runs stutter free on my netbook. 2gb ram intel atom. But im not a tab hog. so YMMV

The entire chrome plugin store works. use whatever you want. im using some new adblock called adguard because the old ones wont bypass several indian news websites

Opera has worked fine by me. Though that vivaldi seems interesting. Maybe I try it out.

currently using firefag but some protective features seem annoying.. if i check twitter on it on a pc running xp it won't play videos while chrome will.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Chrome

>falling for the wireless jew

browser = bowser

>calls us dumb fucks
>uses windows 10

firefox.

id use chrome but i always get redirect viruses or other annoying shit with that.

what's wrong with win10? serious question

windows 10 literally is the only OS thats usable on my netbook. It has some UEFI bios bullshit that wont run linux. My previous laptop had arch. I broke that and now im stuck with this 200 USD netbook.

But i get by with what i can. No two of the services i use are from the same company. Browser, email, storage, search are all different to minimise data leech. no social networks either.

Accusations of NSA back doors

Also NSA backdoors dont matter to non americans anyway. US govt is not going to prosecute me. You guys have to afraid not me

I've been using cyberfox for quite a while

Internet explorer
It's not like anyone else uses it. You'll be the only one you special snowflake you

Pretty sure I've seen this thread before.....

>Ubuntu
>not a botnet
pick one

nice meme retard you probably post on Sup Forums and installed some shitty noob distro of linux on ur dads old pc and fucked it up for him, now hes sad and mad that his retarded single lonely useless son fucked his only way to connect to his weiner through digital vagina because your mother left you retards long ago for long dong jamal and real talk if u arent using bodhi linux ur probably not familiar with our lord n saviour jeff hoogy doog hoogland professional magic the gathering player and hex mmo tcg player also a bodhi linux GOD so please fuck off nerdling.

Wow, Pajeet. Vivaldi seems pretty legit. I'm impressed, runs a hell of a lot better than Firefox for the moment.

If you're going to install a botnet OS why bother with Chromium?

t. Diapers

Pale moon. It's firefox without the bloat.

I think firefox is the only browser that still runs with a single process. So if one tab hangs the entire browser hangs. They are working on changing that but it wont be fully implemented until some time next year.

Pale Moon
Opera (new)
Vivaldi (when it's ready)
Opera 12.17

I've actually been using Brave often. Got it in Beta and just kept it around. Other than that Chrome.

In terms of memory and cpu usage and usability I didn't notice any difference to regular Firefox with the exception that some of the add-ons didn't work and video playback was worse for whatever reason. Btw, sad but true: On my low end netbook Edge performs best, 2nd is Chrome, then Firefox. I'll give some of the alternatives a try again, but ultimately it doesn't make a great difference to me, because I still have Win10 installed and so far haven't really bothered protecting my privacy.

First part: in comparison to PaleMoon and WaterFox

>The computer gets so fucking hot the fans have to kick up to full and are distracting
My pc has been doing that. How do i fix it? Bought new ram but it still does it.

>trip!

it comes completely preloaded with all the spyware you could ever want. including click location tracker. and even camera unless disabled.

>also, uses YOU, to update neighbouring computers, you foot the internet bill.

fpbp

Opera is the best choice

Vivaldi

Its web renderer is chrome based, so the RAM usage should be similar.

RAM usage shouldn't be a problem unless your PC is from 2003.

The update thing is voluntary. I switched it on to update all my computers at home using one download. Very neat solution

Not everyone lives with their great great great grand parents and their 56 great cousins.

Firefox. I got Chromium as a backup, but FF is my main.

>OP wants to have more privacy
>"All you dumb fucks use Vivaldi"
>"Perfectly in Theme with Windows 10."

Jesus, dude, who hurt you?