GoT has the most threads on Sup Forums for the last 10 years

>GoT has the most threads on Sup Forums for the last 10 years
Is this proof it's the best tv show created?

It only proves Sup Forums and reddit are the same thing

It proves that the mods are bought
I mean the pickle rick thing made it very clear, but the last two season of this trash does too

that stupid girl is the worst main character of all time

>got
>more popular than sneed
Eat a bag of dicks lamo

it just proves that Sup Forums is a cluster of plebs

>reddit is bad
Hate this meme.

>mad because he makes a Sneed thread multiple times a day and nobody replies

no
it proves its the most popular

>>GoT has the most threads on Sup Forums for the last 10 years

Newfag obviously missed the peak of Baneposting

no

It is literally the best show ever. You can't deny it plebs. There will be got threads for decades to come.

Which one? Arya, sansa or daenerys? I find daenerys a ton better this season for some reason.

What are top 5 movies

Proof Sup Forums is full of fucking plebs

>10
It's on season 7. That means 7 years dipshit.

Yup /got/ general is full of autists but we still have nice got related threads on Sup Forums

Obviously we all agree that, however we can also all agree parts of season 5, and season 7 so far has been a huge decline in quality. Mainly the pacing has ruined it.

What year did you start using Sup Forums?

because if the answer is anything after 2013 or even 2011 then you're here because plebs made it possible for like minded plebs to post on Sup Forums

Books are 20 years old dipshit. Read the book.

That's A Song of Fire and Ice you fucking moron. Wtf does that series have to do with Sup Forums? Why would this board talk about a book series before the show existed? Are you that fucking stupid?

might just be cause she's not in chains/married to some retarded sandnigger/freeing slaves because muh UN anymore, but actually by her own free will doing stuff to/with people we give half a crap about (due to nostalgia)

>venture on to other boards because Sup Forums has been compromised to the point of unreadability
>turns out my isp is banned from everywhere except this shithole and Sup Forums
im going back to usenet

>he hasn't read the book
Lmao

I don't know, OP.

it's already proven itself to be the best tv show ever produced since S4

Because of afew reasons.

1) She isn't demanding stuff as much as previous seasons, telling people to bend the knee or die, shouting about her right to the throne and breaking the wheel and shit, she's acting quiter, sadder, etc especially in ep 6.

2) Better costumes this season and wig. The whole robe was a better look for her.

Yes, seasons 1 to 4 are undoubtedly really good tv. It suffers from problems in season 5, 6 and 7 mainly. It still has GOAT TV moments however like Hardhome in s5, battle of the bastards in s6 and such.

Only thing it proves is that the power of shitposting is still strong with this show.

After 7 fucking seasons people still care enough about the characters, the events, the plots and the real people behind them to fill 10 threads (and one, this one, strangely meta threads) with shitposting.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the closest to reddit content

Post 3x3s

God that picture really does remind me how anime this show became

Game of thrones, baneposting and star wars 7 ruined this board

>>venture on to other boards because Sup Forums has been compromised to the point of unreadability

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Recently started lurking the Lego General on /toy/, and thinking of trying to get places on Sup Forums. I'll never stop browsing Sup Forums, but as of current, there's rarely any actually interesting discussion threads, and the few there are due within days, the current "memes" are pretty shitty, and mods delete baneposting threads within minutes of their posting

I've already played through the frozen throne and wrath of the lich king.

Not gonna watch it again.

No, we're a Rick and Morty board

It genuinely is

What's funny is watching anons make fun of redditors is like watching 14 year olds making fun of people who masturbate.

Every one of them masturbates. Everyone on here goes on Reddit. Shut the fuck up.

From screenshots and 2nd hand information it looks like a circle jerk where popular posters get liked because of who they are, not what they say, which is just bullshit.

On here, the anonymity of posting is the best thing as what you say is more important than who you are, so due to that, I don't go too many other places for discussions / information, that site isn't on my list.

no, but probably the most entertaining show of the last 10 years. Also /got/ threads are cancer

>he thinks people go on Reddit for discussion

90% of people go on there to see a custom tailored stream of content that relates to their interests. They only go to the comments if a post interests them enough to get more information, like a news story or something. Only a tiny percentage of people debate or some shit.

>Everyone on here goes on Reddit
Go back faggot. The onky people who make this claim are 90s born queers.

FOR YOU

Either way, looks like a bullshit site.

>everyone is cancer like me

>fanservice, the show
Why do all franchises eventually cave into the mass audiences demands? it's ruined so many series. Jon/daenerys should have never happened.

Even though i go to reddit everyday. Im very aware that most of the people that post there are worse than anyone here. They're all such self-righteous pussys.
So reddit is bad. Mostly. But just because a popular thing is popular doesnt mean its bad. Usually.

Read the books, it was always going to happen.

It's because of Jon.

Pretty much, no series ever got to the scale of GoT and doubt some other will, no one will have the guts to try again

It's literally better than most AAA movies

jesus christ fuck off and stay fuck off

It is actually insane how big the budget is, filming in 4 different countries for a tv series is unheard of. I agree I don't think we'll see this scale of a tv show for a long time. Until the GoT spinoff of course, however I believe they'll downscale it compared to GoT.

its the most popular, not the best.

No. I liked it a lot more in the beginning than I do now. It's got decent special effects especially for a tv show but the writing is fanfic tier now. I watch for a few characters whose performances I still enjoy but even now it seems like they never get enough time compared to all the shitty characters and actors. Good thing for GoT that most tv and cinema are even worse

Popular for a reason,because it's the best retard

>i go to reddit every day

Time to leave.

never.