What do you think about Lebanese people Sup Forums ?

What do you think about Lebanese people Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApyT155cEMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A FUCKING TREE

>a fucking tree

fuck em

Their women are often hot and slutty.

>people

Lebanese trash spotted

The Lebanese mindset is superior to European. Their philosophy was build by goat herders, they appreciate the simple facts of life. Here in Europe we white men think "How much time I still have to make it to work in time" while the Herder knows that when the dawn comes the goats will flock home. It is simple life but I appreciate their philosophy, we have so much learn from arab mindset

Says the gypsy

Lebanese Christians are based as fuck, here. I would definitely go with one of these Phoenician girls.

lebanese food is horse shit

They're alright. I know a few of them. They're the only people of color in our area, and they're Christian too. Very nice people.

I'm not a big fan of zoos..

why are you replying to me twice, you leb faggot?

Little shits need to be fucking bombed

Half good (christians) half genocide ready.(muslims)

They're okay I guess. One of the more tolerable ethnicities of the middle east.

Because he's a retarded nigger cock sucking canadian.

Fuck off. I'm not lebanese. Proud Scotian!

I keep hearing this. It's like it's been programmed into peoples minds, to come online and say this.
Haven't seen them do anything based.
The good Lebanese Christians died out a a couple decades ago, they're Hezbocucks now that suck the dicks of those ruining their country.

scrotum

If two women feel that way about each other who am I to stand in their way?

lol

Lebanese people are all rats

nigger

They have to go back. And when I ever thanks move to Australia I will help with that. Born in Glasgow but moved here when I was 3. I'm ready to leave this place.

Competent and hard-work people. They're very good with money, bussiness, politics and medicine. Well, at least the brazilian immigrants

Fun fact: Michel Temer, our pesident, is a syrian-lebanese descendent

Finally*
Don't know how that got autocorrected to ever thanks haha

Proof that Christianity cant civilise Arabs, they are a blight on our country

Friendly reminder that Arabs are Semites just like the Jews. They are literally the same race. If you want middle eastern pussy Persian girls are the way to go. They're also Aryan.

Lebs are hectic mad cunts out here.

Do they have to go back?

fuck off ya white dog, me mates run this shit, we'll curb stomp any white cunt who wants to fight us lebos cunt

We can't napalm the entire country because there are still good Christians there. Lebanese Christians are fucking based, same tier as Armenians. Everyone there who isn't a Christian may as well be dirt.

Went to high school with the son of two Leb Christians. He was surprisingly tall but she was a lanky shit, he tried out for the football team freshman year and had his arm broken in three places.

I think now he's almost out of med school.

Because they are Christians, they are inherently better people who we need to protect from the Mudslimes.

thats really interesting information thank you for telling me that

kes emak ya kalb

My uncle was murdered by lebanese gangs in bankstown

the man who takes geography lessons from barney stinson

worked for a lebanese guy once. catholic maronite. manic. bit of a jew. respected people who were intelligent and worked hard. white, stuck-up wife. deathly afraid of pocketknives, and i think rednecks in general. came here to apparently escape the violence in lebanon.

I'd sooner protect white Christian hobos than Lebanese ones

You asked

North Lesbianese are dark cucks. Us South Lesbianese are very light

He didnt ask it you mongrel I am the OP.

im a mudslime and i find this offensive

Christ is a heeb, you know

You're all fucking weebs. Fuck all of you

why would they?
they own everything.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE WUZ CRUSADERS AND SHEIIT

I don't care he's not a Lebo cunt

I didn't say want, I said have.

absolutely disgusting people being forced to grow up around them.

Their women are cum guzzling semen demons.

The only lebbos I ever knew personally modded my XBOX HUEG for free so with my limited information they're pretty cool dudes.
>select all the images with trees

Smart and slimy, like the joos.

mia khalifa is the only lebanese I would fuck

and also issams mum

Any other Lesbianese Cunts here? I dont wanna be alone.

The Christian ones are bro tier. They came here and worked hard to escape the Muslims shitting up their country. Then... The Muslim ones came here and Cronulla happened.

I bashed Lebs that day with my white mates and a Christian lebo who hates the Muslims more than we do. Good shit.

ahmet tekin is the b0ss

I'm no expert, but gun to my head I THINK Colombia and Lebanon are on different continents...

ye habib im rigt here

fucking this lolz

You from the south?

im from tripoli dont know where that is

Her parents are Lebanese, she's ethnically Lebanese.

well when you're a mad lebo, own every thing and you're a politician making the laws you can do anything you want.
We've even got a sick lebo running for Prime Minister.
pic.

santa is coming to town

I like them more than Australians.

IF YOU DONT CALL ME IN 10 SECONDS WALLAH IM GONNA RAPE YOUR MUM

probably my favourite middle easterners t bh f

christian ones are based

He is Syrian you idiot

Criminals

Good, you a coast goyim. Im part Lebanese, from a southern village.

Oh, okay.

I won't comment on the creepy amount of knowledge you have about shakira and her parents. Just don't do anything stupid man

If you're lebanese and race mixing you have failed your ancestors.

Same goes to everyone else.

>Lebanese
>people
don't make me vomit

What kind of autism do you have its on wikipedia

>australian flag badge

nice

what's he stand for?

true but he did start as a lebo, that's why he has heaps of sick lebo .

"Mehajer was born in Sydney, and is the third-eldest of eight children of Iranian immigrants Amal and Mohamed Mehajer. It is believed that Amal and Mohamed immigrated from Iran to Lebanon and became Lebanese citizens before making their trip to Australia"

Down in Melbourne one of them tried to sell me a dodgy ute that he had cleaned up, It was all looking good until I got under it saw rust, corroded parts and a broken fuel cap so I turned around told him he had almost got me, but I'm not that stupid. He gets angry at me and threatens to follow me and hurt me if I don't buy it. I just walked off.

Guess who's ute had a bag of sugar poured into the fuel tank and all the external wiring cut? Greasy little fuck, trying to pull a fast on me

lebs can take australian bants, i like that about them

they are much better immigrants than chinks

It doesnt matter what he stands for, hes an idiot, gives a bad name for middle easterners in australia, fucking downie

youtube.com/watch?v=ApyT155cEMc

Sydney is full of mad lebs

>official sydney city council welcome song

Lebanese/Albanian here.

They made the mistake of letting muslims into their country and now will probably be destroyed.

And now the west is making the same mistake

filth

You not Lebanese unless ur last name is harajli tbhq

You fuckign retard, It was predominantly muslim before the french came and took over...

Obviously you are an Americunt and you dont know that Lebanon was muslim before the French...

I had to ask my missus before we got together whether or not she had fucked any lebs (she's from nsw)

She visibly cringed and that made me happy. That about sums up my opinion

I'm appalled every time I see one of them because most of our Lebanese immigrants are Muslims even though we should only be taking in Christians. Every time I see one of them I feel like I'm seeing a murderer who've somehow become a member of his victim's family.

they are criminals. just look at what the lebanese maffia is doing in Germany. drug trafficking, prostitution, you name it.

fucking filthy shitskins

Ya Hezbollah!

A perfect example of why not to let them in Frogbro.

A look into the probable near future for you, and a possible not-so-distant future for me.

cucked by Islam