Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where can I watch the new episode?

cartoon networks

>10 ep seasons
lel

I watched it on YouTube.

The series has become too ''self aware'', I hate when creators cater to their audience too much, game of thrones is ruined too because of this shit.

the first episode ever literally ending with rick yelling about how many seasons they will have and how many adventures they will go on directly through the camera

its become the Deadpool of Cartoons, people think its smart and witty because its self aware.

>Game of Thrones.

There's your problem.

No one thinks Deadpool is smart.

wrong. got my PHD after seeing Deadpool because i understood the humor

It was always shit anyway, move onto a different show

I gotta give it to Harmon & Roiland. They biased their fanbase so hard into thinking the show is clever and deep that they can write anything in it, no matter how stupid and/or senseless and the audience is still going to think it's smart.
A dumb person's idea of a smart show.

umm it is sweetie ;) and if youre not laughing at the jokes then your probably to stupid to get them.

Seriously, I once heard two twenty somethings in a bar discussing the show as if it were a quantum physics book.
Literally everyone gets the jokes and yet they feel clever because of it.

im still riding the pickle rick high

You're*
Too*
And I'm not the one who made the Deadpool post.

I get the jokes.
I've read the comics long before normies even knew who he was.

I hate GoT now but you can't deny it was good during season 1 to 4.

Mass Effect is perhaps the worst offender of this. That was Fan Service: the vidya game in every form.

>p-put some pants in, it's a rick and jerry adventure, a rick and jerry episode
>episode!!!!!
How the FUCK does this guy know he's a cartoon character? I literally turned it off right there and had to go for a smoke before resuming. Sick of this.

But it's the only good animated series currently airing.

I don't even mean this in a dick way, are you joking or trying to troll or mean that?

>there are now more bad episodes of Rick and Morty than good ones

hes a jenius

rick has been breaking the 4th wall since season 1 dingus

I dont remember tha?

You should watch season 1.

PIIICKLE RIIIICK!!!

lMAOOOO

PICKLE RIIIIIICK
sZECHUAN SAUCEEEE

180 iq ONLY

>it's another show thinks it's intelligent because they reference Schrodingers Cat episode
Why does this keep happening

ITT: People who need to slit their throats.

eztv

Rick and Morty is a show genetically engineered to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophistication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality and meme voice-acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier post-capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme aesthetic. This is a meme at best and is rightfully deemed as pleb trash every time it gets brought up on Sup Forums.

I think it's an ok cartoon. It's not the absolute best, it's not the absolute worst, but it gets a chuckle out of me sometimes.

Exactly this. Anybody who heralds it as the "smartest show ever written!!! Etc etc" is a dumbass, but it's not like it isn't entertaining
>b-but it's popular on REDDIT!!!
Who the fuck actually cares?

This season sucks. Last episode was ok.

>put this post through a Sup Forumsranslator

>this season is decent so far. Last episode was kino/hilarious

>literally only two good episodes and they were both written by men

Incredible.

I liked the animation during that time-synthesis scene or whatever the fuck they called it. Felt sort of bad when the kid shot hissister, but eh.

Fuck, I hate the Schrodinger's cat trope. It's a jibe at quantum physics based on a misunderstanding of the theory, not some mind-blowing science-magic that happens in real life.
People referencing it to sound smart are fucking morons, and I would expect more from R&M but they keep putting fucking cats everywhere.

Objectively false, you have shit taste. Don't try to deny it, just embrace it

He literally comes in through the door though, how about you actually watch the episode next time and put your fucking phone down

youtu.be/v3pXNTCeevo

>shit taste
>there is literally 15 threads of GoT on Sup Forums at any one time
>this proves without doubt it is popular and good
Get over it. The show is too complex for you, it's okay wittle boi lmao.