Brit/pol/ - Liz edition

>Today's Papers 27/8/16
sli.mg/a/s0tmRY

>Theresa May will trigger Brexit negotiations without Commons vote
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/26/theresa-may-will-trigger-brexit-negotiations-without-commons-vot/

>Politicians fuelled rise in hate crimes after Brexit vote, says (((UN body)))
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/26/politicians-rise-hate-crimes-brexit-vote-un-committee

>Greens' Caroline Lucas proposes Labour election pact
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37188899

>Nigel Farage speaks at Donald Trump Rally in Jackson, MS
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

>Theresa May launches race audit of public services
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37194207

>Calais people-smugglers block route with tree
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-37186868

>Shroud of secrecy as Sturgeon rejects request to publish costs of taxpayer funded EU trips
express.co.uk/news/uk/704337/Shroud-of-secrecy-as-Sturgeon-rejects-request-to-publish-costs-on-taxpayer-funded-EU-trips

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4zswaa/theresa_may_launches_race_audit_of_public_services/d6yjayu
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/769464531353473024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day of Free racially pure Scotland will come

will sadiq khan get assassinated?

PORK MARKETS

Will recommend watching The Greatest Story Never Told. It's worth it for the red pill.

BrU.N.xit ref when?

>6 hours of hitler wuz a gud boi

"no"

Alt right is Reddit's bogeyman now.

Let's post the greatest Brits below.

All good scots moved to Ulster

We need to form a group that gets more vocal about Brexit the longer they take to implement it

If they fail to deliver - terrorise

No we don't.
We knew pretty much from when May took office that it wouldn't be put in until the new year.

Give them a target date of 2020 or something. The longer they take the more angry/loud we get.

that is the plan. if no A50, then democracy is over and it is time for British Civil War.

Yes we do.
I'm hopeful she will do it mate, I really am.
But as time goes on we may see a shift in her attitude towards it.
This group would prevent that because the longer it took the more traction we'd gain.

SCARF

And hopefully dissolution of the Union into England (maybe+Wales and Cornwall) and Scotland(maybe+Ulster)

Theresa May seems kinda based from what I've seen, hope for a swift and uneventful (except for bantz) Brexit for you lads

This too please

>But as time goes on we may see a shift in her attitude towards it.
I don't think so, she has committed herself now and to even consider backing down would be the end of her. She has made so many comments regarding this.

I think she is right to hold off until the new year.

She does seem based. But the Tories are known to be media 3d chess players.

I agree she has a right to wait til new year mate, that's not what I said. But think of how long Cameron took to do the referendum after first saying he would. I'm saying this group would prevent article 50 slowly fading into the background as time went on. If its no closer by 2020 for example.

I'd import her cheese if you comprehend my innuendo

Business idea: Call everyone we disagree with alt-left.

Tories killed the Empire and doomed humanity with expansion to Africa and World War, they fucked up economy and flooded Britain. Party of evil.

I'm weary of them. They're still the best party in Great Britain ATM.

>6 hours of hitler wuz a gud boi
>"no"

Take it you probably haven't watched it then.

It is not focused on one person alone and focused on multiple people and sides before, during and after the war which is why it is 6 hours long.

Actually I was surprised that the referendum was so soon, considering as recently as after the general election they were talking about it being before the end of 2017. I guess Cameron though that as time went on the EU would get more unpopular.

It's odd, when you think about it an alt-left does exist if you take in to consideration what the left used to look like. Though unlike with the right and alt-right, I don't think too many of those old labour voters truly understand the the new generation of lefties don't represent them.

I think as we go through January, other MPs will start to wonder and ask questions if A50 is not pushed (or at least a confirmed date given).

I won't worry about it at all until around about the 2nd week in January. But I kind of agree - if we hear nothing we need to ask why?

I know you are only shitposting but you need to understand a lot more about Britain before you echo silly shit.
>(maybe+Wales and Cornwall)
Do you realise how silly that sounds? Cornwall?

Fucking Milo, it's all his fault

I don't know, I'm content to wait until as late as late march/early april, but if we hard absolutely nothing then I think the public should demand an official timetable which she has to swear to carry out via an oath sworn on national television.

They pushed the date later and later. Don't forget Cameron won in 2010 saying he'd offer the referendum. He only offered it after 2015 because he won again (he didn't expect to). May was pro-remain, I appreciate what she's said and done so far but it could still be smoke and mirrors.

Yeah precisely. At the moment there's no real group dedicated to seeing it happen. UKIP got raped by the Tories so we're stuck with the memeworthy vote leave and leave.eu. I'd like to see a group of the people that really ramps up in the 2nd quarter of next year that snowballs as time goes on. Keeping the pressure on the gov for A50. Don't forget 70% of MPs want us to stay. As does the HoL.

The problem though is that it's got a fair few lies contained within it.
So it's not really "red-pilled".
"Red-pilled" is reality, not lies which some people want other people believe are reality.

>Cornwall
Absolutely. Celtic entity overrun by the Anglos

What is this?

There are no celts, there hasn't been for atleast 1000 years - there is no 'celtic' DNA it was a culture NOT a race.

Some faggy paper remainers published after they lost.

It's a tricky one.

I can understand why it wasn't evoked straight away, that would have been madness and as time has proven we have countries lining up to do business with us - that's great from a bargaining point of view, we also needed time to train negotiators and set up departments to handle it.

January is the EU financial year, so it makes sense then . . .The only thing that could be used to disrupt A50 is the excuse of European elections in France and Germany. But I think that works in our favour to negotiate with an outgoing/remaining party as they might give concessions to make them appear nice!!

Let's face it, Britain stopped being great when we let the Welsh have their own country.

Wales is part of England

I agree with all of that. They definitely shouldn't have done it immediately but for some reason I don't think they'll do it in January either. I guess time will tell. I still think a pressure group is a good idea.

t. Eternal Anglo

Can you put a trip on so I can filter you across threads instead of just filtering all Russians?

Id say we stopped being great when we lost the land of the Poo in Loos

Then it's time for mass riots and random violence. Jo Cox shit should become a weekly reality like terrorist attacks in France, if they fail to invoke A50. Natives of Britain should look more savage and bloodthirsty than ISIS. That's how you win.

Why do liberals throw such massive temper tantrums whenever they lose a vote? I remember when brexit happened and i went on facebook and everyone was like "omg im crying now ;(". It's bizzare.

A pressure group won't have the desired effect I think. If anything it would be more beneficial to help grow discontent on the continent. With us leaving, the EU has been pushed ever closer to its inevitable demise. Once faith begins to slip away, Brexit will no longer be seen as an upstart rebellion but the beginnings of a continental revolution. At that point, all the pro-EU lapdogs will be vilified as the globalist scum that they truly are, and we can get on with the business of leaving and then exerting our influence as we have done in a disunited Europe many times before.

What's the point of having Raj if you don't genocide it to make it a lebensraum?

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BRITISH "CUISINE" WTF?????
IT IS LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE VOMIT!
WHY DO THEY EAT THIS SH*IT?
HEY BRITBONGS!!!!
SCARF DOWN BARF

SCARF

DOWN

B
A
R
F

SCARF DOWN BARF! SCARF DOWN BARF! SCARF DOWN BARF!

I guess they're constantly told they're "on the correct side of history" so when anything goes against them they treat it like the end of the world.

But we haven't left yet.

How do you propose growing discontent in the EU?

Why would a pressure group not achieve this?

>Sup Forums fucks up or some mod changes my flag to US for some reason when im from the UK

>I get (you)s now and mandatory respect from burgers

Feels good to be murican

This lad knows what's up

The welsh have rebelled too many times to be honest, it might actually be safer to let them have some devolution so as only to make them think themselves somewhat special. As long as they swear loyalty to England and the crown, then I have no quarrels. Even if they do protest and eventually want more, they will remember that we are right on there doorstep and that it wouldn't be the first time we have had to shut them up.

Do you guys have a decent picture of that parody Europhile 'United States of Europe now' thing?

Interesting. The EU propaganda arm at work.

Cheers senpai

That picture sums up Eurofederalists perfectly. Saving.

We will eventually begin the process of leaving, and we should still begin next year. The problem with a pressure group is that they can simply end up being loud voices and nothing more. Money ends up being what they use to buy political power and get what they want. But to really make Brexit become the new norm, it needs to start happening everywhere. We have to assume that in the worst case scenario, May doesn't want Brexit but understands that if she wants to maintain her very comfortable position, then delivering Brexit will be key. Politicians don't like to make unpopular decisions unless they believe that it will become old news in a few weeks time. It's why they look at polling, they want to see what they majority want. I think whilst part of the tories high numbers are coming from some disgruntled labour voters and UKIP, a good chunk of it is also coming from those who support Brexit above party affiliation. Considering they are the only ones in a position to carry through as well as actually want it, who else are people going to choose? Should it become apparent that they are entering into a cycle of delaying it over and over again, those poll numbers would begin to drop. God help them if the labour party some how stabilizes as well.

>tfw eating beans on toast with cheese while reading this thread.

Think there's a lot of hopefulness in that post bud.

It's happening.

True but I don't care in the end what comes about as a result of this referendum. The EU will die, that much is certain. I just hope that if Brexit fails we don't give up on the idea for good.

Have these people never heard of sharing a house?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4zswaa/theresa_may_launches_race_audit_of_public_services/d6yjayu

Honestly, lads. The alt right meme is triggering me.

It's not that certain that the EU will die. Eventually sure, but currently it's not looking like it's going to happen anytime soon - which is why we need to keep the pressure on the idea and keep spreading anti-EU sentiment.

Christ those comments, people should feel embarrassed they attach a username to those.

>Caring at all what the biggest cuck forum on the internet says.

I remember when these retards posted more salt than the dead sea when we won Brexit, it was glorious.

>my comfy little shithole on the front page of the express
wew lad

Sounds like a fucked up "family" to me, but you can already do this with contract law. Single mothers don't want to join a coven of other single mothers, they want a man to support them and their mistakes.

scarf down barf

s-sulod?

Thoughts on Russell Brand?

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

Communist twat.

Needs a good slap round the head

Why ask a stupid question like that?

here is your (You)

I've just eaten two packs of Tunnocks teacakes and I'm still not tired of them although I do feel a bit weird so it might be time to cut it out.

>the media was actually taking him seriously prior to the 2015 ge

my sides

He's based af. Calls out the establishment and that.

Hes not based go away

>He's based af
Are we talking about the same Russell Brand?

>Brexit means Brexit
>David Lammy on suicide watch
top Kek
twitter.com/DavidLammy/status/769464531353473024

They have a point.

Working class background but I've managed to hone a RP accent. I seem to do well in interviews as a result.

Reminder buy British destroy Euro left wing elite Euro cucks.

Raise new British German Nationalist empire.

Im drinking this today rate me Brits.

Supporting Brxit from germany

Only when you get off the heroin

>Theresa May will trigger Brexit negotiations without Commons vote

The absolute madwoman.

>in our democracy we ignore the will of the people
wew laddie

>not Bombay sapphire
If it ain't blue, go in the loo.

>people want out
>May knows a commons vote on Brexit would be destroyed because majority of MPs wanted to Remain
>BUT ITS IN MUH CONSTITUENTS BEST INTERESTS
>May circumvents a Cucked Commons

B A S E D

Also what a knob. Did he write a book on the London riots?

Let me guess, "we dindu nuffin: The Book"

>racial divide
Since when did we have a racial divide?

They have a never ending list of terrible arguments. What is in the country's best interest is a matter of opinion. That opinion was put to the people.

... Because they're from an english speaking country which is historically culturally very similar to britain and is practically like britain?

I find blue one to flowery for me.

This only €12 Bottle nice dry

I prefer Tanquary but that like €20

What the hell is a kipper?

evil racist far right fascist xenophobic islamaphobic ukip voter.... duhhh

What's this regarding lad?
UKIP supporter