Another unfunny episode

Another unfunny episode

Are you the faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde? Norm interviews people he likes, but like half of you retards don't seem to understand that.

Is there any comedian as overrated here as """""based""""" Norm?
>Wow he's vaguely conservative! SOOOOOOOOOO based!

Go back watching Wayne's World, faggot

Yeah he's been on a shitter spree. Only good episodes so far this season have been Tyson and Letterman. Seinfeld should be kino though so we have that to look forward to

t. that faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde

I'm a fan of Sam but the retards on JRE and Norm spamming him are fucking braindead.

Sam is a literally who irl.

>the faggot who keeps recommending Sam Hyde
that's probably Sam Hyde

How do you not enjoy these? The only bad episode has been Sarah Silverjew episode 2. Only retarded fucking plebs actually care whos being interviewed.

DELETE THIS

kek

Thanks for reminding me that Norm is back, user. I gotta catch up.

i have no idea who this is but that impersonation of gay 40s actors was the funniest thing I've heard in a while

It's all the alt right babies that have attached themselves to Norm. I consider myself a conservative, but these faggots are annoying. They want him to pander to them just because Norm is vaguely conservative. What's even more pathetic is that they do it through Youtube comments like Norm even gives a shit. Norm has had some boring episodes in the past, so you can tell all these faggots crying and complaining are straight from r/The_Donald.

the donald isn't alt right though

Whatever, it's a grey area term, you get the idea.

just two comedians doing comedy

Norm has been really unfunny this season. He just sits back and mumbles occasionally, not really adding anything interesting or funny. He needs to lay off the Xanax.

Dana's at least likable, which is more than I can say for everyone else he's had on this year.

I thought that is why you people liked him. his inability to tell a joke completely

No, he's very funny in the previous seasons. His sense of humor is just subtle and different.

he needs to get adam sandler on

He's already been on. Check youtube.

Is Seinfeld next?

i think he's starting to take it seriously
the great thing about the first 2 seasons is that he didn't give a shit
he made jokes about the podcast itself, about him having to do the podcast, about the sponsors and talked to the guests like it was just them talking shit over a few beers

now it's becoming sanitized and lame

What's the best episode of Norm and why is it Rosanne?

Not gonna lie, she was pretty adorable. Their chemistry was great.

it's obvious that he switched to a more talkative and calm show rather than joking around like he did before

Bad decision, it sucks now. The first clue that something was wrong this season was the use of extreme closeups in the Letterman episode.

It reminds me of when Louie became shit by trying to be artsy.

adam egret sucks

Fifteen bucks a punk! Gotta make a living somehow.

DUDE IM WEARING LE EBIN IRONIC MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CAP LMAO

This show is only as good as it's guests. I do always appreciate when the jokes segment catches them off guard, though.
Why are people so obsessed with his beliefs? He seems very moderate on most topics unless he's telling a joke.

>It reminds me of when Louie became shit by trying to be artsy.
I appreciated how hyperreal Louie was.
At first I was annoyed that his character wasn't funny off stage, at all, but then I realised that it'd be super obnoxious.

Spot on.

Wait why does Norm have baby teeth?

He's worn that cap at least since 2011, when doing the 'Sports Show with Norm MacDonald', you retard.

It was pretty damn good. What is with you retards? Did they badmouth daddy drumpy?
How did you manage to become this much of a sycophant?

That's probably one of his most famous bits from back in the day. Absolutely fucking classic.

I find the range of guests and varied tone of the new episodes really enjoyable. Not *everything* has to be Crack Whores and Hitler 24/7.