Red pill me, Sup Forums. I need to know more about the Holocaust

Red pill me, Sup Forums. I need to know more about the Holocaust.

There were not six million Jews in Europe before WW2. There were 48 supposed gas chambers in Auswitch, and only one was ever used. And that one was made specifically to clean lice and other pests from uniforms.

What else can you tell me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
webbook.nist.gov/cgi/cbook.cgi?ID=C74908&Mask=4
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_conduction
physicsforidiots.com/physics/thermodynamics/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=YLEzZ0_q7Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=AsIAQw0oOs
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
archive.org/download/TheLeuchterReport/leuchter-report.pdf
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
jta.org/1943/07/02/archive/russia-helped-1750000-jews-to-escape-nazis-says-james-n-rosenberg
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Holocaust did happen, and it was magical and wonderful

>There were not six million Jews in Europe before WW2
Yeah nah

>Holocaust.
No such thing.
It was typhus

So 6 million Jews literally died?

>tfw no Pz IV gf

>There were not six million Jews in Europe before WW2.
Yes, there were 10 million Jews in Europe prior to WW2.

> There were 48 supposed gas chambers in Auswitch, and only one was ever used.
Says who?
According to Rudolf Höss, commandant of Auschwitz, bunker 1 held 800 people, and bunker 2 held 1,200.[216] Once the chamber was full, the doors were screwed shut and solid pellets of Zyklon-B were dropped into the chambers through vents in the side walls, releasing toxic HCN, or hydrogen cyanide. Those inside died within 20 minutes; the speed of death depended on how close the inmate was standing to a gas vent, according to Höß, who estimated that about one-third of the victims died immediately.

>And that one was made specifically to clean lice and other pests from uniforms.
When the Sonderkommando had finished with the bodies, the SS conducted spot checks to make sure all the gold had been removed from the victims' mouths. If a check revealed that gold had been missed, the Sonderkommando prisoner responsible was thrown into the furnace alive as punishment.

>What else can you tell me?
Read up on the Holocaust yourself. It was pretty awful.

Here:
youtu.be/Dda-0Q_XUhk

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

What exactly do you want? Lots of infographics or actual books? There are literally thousands of pages on this available.

nice pz 4

Colour me suprised that the german believes it too place

>Zyklon-B were dropped into the chambers through vents in the side walls, releasing toxic HCN, or hydrogen cyanide. Those inside died within 20 minutes; the speed of death depended on how close the inmate was standing to a gas vent, according to Höß, who estimated that about one-third of the victims died immediately.

Topkek. HCl (the stuff in Zyklon B) is liquid until 26°C. You need temperatures above that for it to work. Hence the actual delousing chambers had heating mechanism and the "gas chambers" never had these. In addition, Zyklon B is just HCl packet into pallets for transportation, like a sponge. Thus you'd need even higher temperatures than 26°C to get it out. The body heat from the supposed inmates wasn't enough to do the trick.

>Physically impossibility made reality through "it was real in my mind".

toppest of keks.

Mate... have you ever opened a chemistry textbook? Stop talking about things you nothing of, it's just embarrassing.

>If a check revealed that gold had been missed, the Sonderkommando prisoner responsible was thrown into the furnace alive as punishment.

Wew, mama merkel sure has taught you well.

I have a phd in physics. What I wrote is scientifically true. Small portions of gas are released below 26°C (like it always happens with water below its boilng point). But this is far less than it actually reaching the boiling point.

Look into your "chemisty books" you peasent... you won't be able to refute what I wrote.

Read German Rudolf's stuff.

I can tell you that I've been to Auschwitz and most of the stuff there is reconstructed or modified. Almost nothing was kept in its original form. The only proof we have for it being used to conduct a massive-scale genocide in the past is the word, and nothing more, of 1945 communist poles and soviets. As we know Soviets weren't quite honest people so their word is worth nothing. The first memorial literally said that there were 4 million people killed at Auschwitz in the war. It was changed to 1,5 million in the future.

The jews did die in the camps but they weren't killed intentionally.

Yeah, if you had a PhD in Physics you'd know the difference between hydrogen chloride and hydrogen cyanide, and you'd understand the idea of a vaporization curve.

Gargle bleach, you pathetic untermensch.

>small portions
>instantly making bodies hit the floor
did you even read what YOU wrote?

Why don't they just shoot them. Wouldn't that be cheaper? There's no film or pictures of any of this sci-fi shit in action

You are correct, I meant HCN, not HCl. Still, the 26°C is correct. The rest I wrote too. You can't refute this. Without reaching at least this temperature, there won't be coming much out of the pallets. Otherwise they couldn't have bother with putting heating mechanisms in the delousing chamber anyway.

Where did I write anything about "instantly making bodies hit the floor"?

>according to Höß, who estimated that about one-third of the victims died immediately
Again, you literally didn't read what you posted. SAD!

Actually, I did the math. Holocaust Museum numbers for the various parts of Europe conquered by the Germans can only place Two million Jews tops in Nazi hands.

My information on the Auschwitz gas chambers comes from an Historian known as David Irving, who had tests done on 48 Auschwitz gas chambers, and only one of them had traces of cyanide gas, which was mentioned in my post.

What kind of jewish tactics are you applying?

Obviously the people can't/won't die immediately... it's just not possible. Maybe if they chew on the Zyklon B, otherwise....

26 C is easily below the temperature of a room packed with people and the enthalpy of vaporization is not particularly high for HCN anyway.

>Trusting a historian to run chemical tests
Sad!

Nazis also used CO and CO2.

...did someone tell them the candies popping through the vents were free?

Wrong germanon this is the jew you are looking for

No, he didn't actually run the tests. He hired an expert in gas chambers, which you can only find here in America. Because we, at the time, still used gas as a means of executing death row inmates. The expert conducted the tests.

It was Ben all along

>26 C is easily below the temperature of a room

Nice claim, yet not true. Especially for the time of september till march in poland... You can easily calculate how these bodies would heat up a room and it doesn't work. You'd have a cold room, people pushed in and heat it up above 26°C, not happening. You'd need also way higher temperatures than 26°C because of the sponge effekt of the pallets. The heating mechanims in the delousing chambers went way above 50°C.

Where did you get that 48 gorrilion number from?

*redirects gas line*

he probably mistook ovens with gas chambers.

Let's see a source with the actual tests.
By the way, there were 8 gas chambers, not 48, at Auschwitz.

Let's see your numbers then. Nothing about your posts show you're capable of providing them, though, so I won't be waiting.

You are inconsistent, half the time you deny the holocaust happened, the other half you justify it.

Pick one goyim.

you're probably just gonna get a bunch of responses saying they wish it happened

>Red pill me, Sup Forums. I need to know more about the Holocaust.
You don't. The real red pill is that you need to know more about the Holodomor and The Great Leap Forward.

If you want to research the Holocaust for yourself, go find studies and sources from as early as possible, and note the constant disparity in death count from study to study.

Sup Forums has become increasingly retarded since normalfags started coming here due to the trump campaign. They keep spouting easily debunked bullshit like
>no six million jews in europe
when offical nazi documents prove the opposite. makes the entire side of the argument look bad

aww jesus

youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

>10 million Jews in Europe
Not even close. About 3 million im axis controlled territory I think. Also did you notice how several million Jews magically appeared in israel at the same time and how the world jewish population didn't even hiccup?

>Let's see your numbers then.

Well, people didn't have lots of food, so assuming 1500 kcal a day. Assuming all consumed energy is given off as heat by the human body, we get 1500x1000x4.2 ~ 6 million Joules (oy vey) per day. This goes down to a heating effect of 65-70W given off from a human.

For a room of around 25 qm (way way smaller than a "gas chamber") a rule of thumb is around 3000W neede for heating. You get that down to 2000W if you have a really well insulated house. But here you basically have a concrete bunker with shitty windows and a wooden door... so needing 3000W is the MINUMUM. And the 3000W is needed for heating a normal room the "slow" way, not getting the temperatures up in 3-4minutes.

So how much heat is needed to heat up a small cold bunker of 25qm in 3-4 minutes? I won't bother with calculations here but you can easily make estimated guesses from looking at industrial scale air heaters ranging from 20-30kW of power (usually gas powered). Obviously the gas chambers are way bigger than 25qm, so were are going to need an energy emitted above 100kW for a quick heating of this kind of "bunker".

This goes very fast in the direction of needing more than 1000 people in a small room. Sounds ok at first, but there were never 1000 people in a "gas chamber" at any one point in time. I could understand 100, maybe 200 tops.

So we are now at 46 ovens from 4. Did they realize that their math didn't make sense?

Rudolf Höß:

Then the naked entered the rooms, according to the size between 200-300 people. The doors were screwed shut and 1-2 cans Zyklon B scattered in through small openings. This was a grainy mass of prussic acid. The gassing lasted 3-10 minutes, depending on the weather. After half an hour the doors were opened and the corpses were pulled out by a prisoners command which permanently worked there; then the corpses were cremated in pits. Prior to the burning the gold teeth and rings were removed; between the corpses firewood was laid, and when 100 corpses were piled up, the firewood was set on fire with rags soaked with paraffin. When the fire was well burning the other corpses were added. That fat which assembled at the bottom of the pits was added to the fire by use of buckets to accelerate the burning, especially during bad weather. The cremation process took 6-7 hours. One could smell the stench of the burning corpses even in the camp, when the wind blew from the west. After clearing of the pits the ashes were pulverized. This happened on a concrete slab where prisoners crushed the bone remnants with wooden crashers. These residues were brought with lorries to a secluded site and thrown into the Vistula (Weichsel) River."

Remind me to never bother in the future to "convince" anyone. Someone who believes this testimony is beyond help anyway.

The windows and wooden door were added later when it was converted to an air raid shelter. And you seem to have forgotten to account for the heat capacity of the concrete in the room. There are so many holes and willful omissions in your calculation, it's just sad really.

It's clearly obvious you've never made it past Physics 1(or maybe the German education system is just that bad). So piss off, you slack-jawed communist rape descendant. Hitler would have killed himself long before 1945 if he knew you would represent his movement.

>science vs muh feels
Quit while you are ahead mate. It's not worth it

You'll go through the same thing we did on the day Operation WW3 is put into effect, GOYIM GOYIM GOYIM GOYIM GOYIM.

> And you seem to have forgotten to account for the heat capacity of the concrete in the room.
>It's clearly obvious you've never made it past Physics 1

Can you make it more obvious that you have no clue? You only need to keep the air hot and the Zyklon B pallets. When you add the ENTIRE CHAMBER AND IT'S HEAT CAPACITY, THEN IT TAKES EVEN MORE ENERGY TO HEAT EVERYTHING UP YOU RETARDED DEGENERATE.

Lets say you start at 15°C room temperature, i.e. air and concrete bunker have 15°C.

The weight of air is 1.205 kg/m-3, with a heat capacity of around 1.005 kj/kg-1. Now assuming such a chamber of 8m x 15m = 120m and 2.5 meters high... Total volume of 300m^3. Thus energy needed to heat the air in the bunker by 1°C is roughly 1.2kg/m^-3 x 1kJ/kg^1 x 300 m^3 = 360KJ. This is the heat capacity of the air.

Now if I add the concrete, like you claim is neede, it becomes EVEN MORE UNLIKELY. Concrete has a heat capacity of 0.75 kJ/kg^-1. So how much would the entire bunker (including the floor on which the pallets are placed) weigh? 20 tons? 50 tons?. That would mean a heat capacity 15000-37500 kJ needed to heat if up by 1°C... this is a factor of 50 higher than of air alone...

The scenario you describe is necessary makes it even more unlikely and unrealistic.

6 millions didnt die, we dont know the actual numbers
Most death come from allied bombing the supply lines
The first to go to the camp were the mentally handicapped and Mein Kampf barely talk about the jews

I believe it "happened" but I dont believe any of the details, about the millions, the gas shower, the dude that got gased and survived and got gased again to survive again

Didn't they do this originally, but they stopped it because the soldiers carrying out the shootings suffered from extremely high rates of psychological problems and suicides because of it?

Somewhat unsurprisingly it turns out that spending all day shooting unarmed, defenceless people in front of a ditch really fucks a person up. IIRC Himmler actually fainted when he visited once such shooting; he got a bit of brain on his coat or something and just conked out.

webbook.nist.gov/cgi/cbook.cgi?ID=C74908&Mask=4

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_conduction

physicsforidiots.com/physics/thermodynamics/

>I'll just copy paste some links to make it look like I know what I claim.

You do know, that by factoring heat conduction into the equation, it becomes even more unlikely because the heat given off by the inmates gets transmitted by air, to concrete and then to the cold environment? I.e. the bunker, which needs heating, is exposed to a continuous cooling effect by the outside world?

Thus, the energy needed to heat up the air and the concrete increases even further. The more you post, the more unlikely your story gets. Do you care to stop now?

I can see that you are just a chemist, it's like talking to retards just like during my studies.

There's really no point in arguing science with someone who probably failed the Abitur and has literally no grip of the chemical science pertinent to the question.

So far you haven't made a single argument while I have given calculations. And with every post you made the scenario more and more unlikely. Now you start spewing out some gibberish to sound smart and ad hominems because you still don't have any argument.

I have shown you, by caclulation, that you can't heat up the room with humans alone and you still continue to shitpost. And please say anything about "chemical science" when everything needed, i.e. heat conduction, evaporation and heat production is all physics. Just shows how far below you are.

Your calcuations are shit. It's literally not worth my time to prove you wrong.

And you never did confirm, do you know what a phase diagram is? What about vapor pressure?

>Your calcuations are shit
How scientific.

>do you know what a phase diagram is? What about vapor pressure?
Of course, this is second semester experimental physics. You should inform yourself further about adsorbants and how this factors into your "vapor pressure". I.e., again, your scenario becomes even more unlikely...

You can try harder, and harder and you still don't have an argument. You use ad hominems, try to attack my intelligence or scientific knowledge, yet you don't try to explain or convince anyone with an argument or explanation.

You don't only argue like a jew, you are literally one yourself.

>I'm going to provide irrelevant and incorrect calculations that don't pertain to the argument and then call the other guy a Jew because he sees through my bullshit!

What are you trying to accomplish, anyway?

The game in OP's picture is War Thunder, by the way.

>provide irrelevant
They are relevant, they prove the shit you claim is not possible.

>incorrect calculations
I basically just used school physics to show you were already wrong, without factoring in the complications already stated. There is nothing wrong about the calculation and factoring everything actually needed (just like you say), then these "school calculations" greatly underestimate the amount of energy needed to heat the room. Thus, reality is even more unlikely. Nothing about the calculations were wrong and all numbers were correct.

>What are you trying to accomplish, anyway?
Well, I disproved the official gas chamber myth by using the windows calculator. Kinda obvious huh?

Now, you can have one more try and get an argument going. Any kind of explanation, any kind of fact, a calculation, BASICALLY ANYTHING RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC. But there won't be any, because you can't disprove what I wrotel. So fuck off with your kikery.

You have been shoah'd by germany again... wait for the first time actually?

lol nah i'm going to bed

have a nice day goyim :))))

6 gorrillion you denying bigot

This always happens, welcome aboard m8, this train has no breaks.
Start with; The Greatest Story Never told
Here are some great videos:
>Did the Holocaust really happen?
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
>David cole: jewish holocaust revisionist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PWCOjOj4RAU
>Germanwomen denying holocaust with facts:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WPa_QeV9KDM
>Basically the red cross was active in all these camps and never reported any gassings.
>David Irving
youtube.com/watch?v=bwp7tVZuXKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=YLEzZ0_q7Z0
>Ernst Zundel:
youtube.com/watch?v=AsIAQw0oOs
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o
>"Leuchter Report"
archive.org/download/TheLeuchterReport/leuchter-report.pdf Mk

I always understood the Holocaust after watching A Bugs Life when I was young

What game is this?

Hitler first wanted to expel the Jews from Europe to Palestine (Haavara Agreement) but when the war started that wasn't possible anymore. There was a last effort in 1940 with a plan to relocate them to Madagascar. When the war was in full swing they were transported from the ghettos to labor camps to support the war effort. Thousands died because of epidemics, malnutrition, diseases and mistreatment. At the end of the war many died because the Allies bombed railway tracks and there was a lack of food. There was even a lack of food on the front, if you have to choose between front line soldiers or PoW's and forced laborers then that choice is easily made.
>RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271.000 JEWS NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN GERMAN LABOR CAMPS.
renegadetribune.com/international-red-cross-report-confirms-holocaust-six-million-jews-hoax/
>Russia Helped 1,750,000 Jews to Escape Nazis, Says James N. Rosenberg
jta.org/1943/07/02/archive/russia-helped-1750000-jews-to-escape-nazis-says-james-n-rosenberg

fuck off with your panzer 4 cuck

heres the panzer 5

>ameriburger in chrage of science
You sharts have a too big ego for scinence. If science dont agree with you, you throw a shart tantrum and says its shit. Now wonder you needed a bunch of jews and germans to do scinence for you

G00ks once again bringing the heat to mart sharters. This is why you will always be white to me.

I believe it's called SHART IN MART

Explain this. Might be a useful redpill tool for my younger siblings

Bugs life is a ficional fantasy about animals
Just like the holohoax

Is the Leuchter report valid? I've read on Wikipedia that it's not, but I don't know about Chemistry.

Rudolf report is better.
Leuchter didn't have much tie to prepare it, so it's criticized even by revisionists.

I giot a big red pill for ya.

Most the kids who use this thread are the ages of 13- 18.

They are going through a rebllious phase. And so in order to be unique and different than the other studenmts. They support Hitler and say that the holocaust never happened or that it should be done again.

In reality Nazi germany was not that great to live in. They were not superior or super smart. Because quite clearly they made super retarded decisions that cost them the war.

The soviets were invaded first. They were losing. After a while they pushed the back and retook berlin.

Berlin lots thousands of people raped in revenge for the millions dead.

And to this day. the rape is still going on. For every Germanic person who is between the ages of 13- 18 has a rebellious phase, but it dies down. Once again. Like their people.

that tonk is OP in shit thunder

>In reality Nazi germany was not that great to live in
My gramps said it was pretty comfy

user, good job on presenting your argument with calculations. Question for you though, btw I am a layman I do not know all the term etc. But, if you have a room packed full of people, with the room full of air, which isn't the greatest (fastest) conductor of heat. Wouldn't the air in the center of the room be much warmer than the temperature out at the edge, by the walls, since the heat would be flowing out of the room into the cold walls?

Human average body temp. is around 98.6F, which would be 37C, much higher than the 26C you previously stated was needed.

I would agree that the 6 million number was probably greatly exaggerated though.

dafuq

Notice how your gramps was not the one fighting.

Most likely was hiding or hid in some obscure bunker.

O wait no. lemme guess. your gramps was a super waffen SS super soldier who killed 60 russians untill his rifle broke than he proceded to man a panther tank to mow down a whole battalion, but before it was destroyed he entered a KING tiger and killed 5 battalions of russians.

Only to escape by luftwaffe airplanes.

No, that was Lauri Törni

The chimney is connected to the underground furnace that the rollercoasters of death threw their noble victims into

>shitty jpeg in comic sans
wtf, I hate the holocaust now

I guess all the photographic evidence, the confessions from nazi officials, the bodies, the vast changes of demographics, are all fake and a jewish plot

Jesus fuck, you holocaust deniers are the most retarded people on the internet.

>Jesus fuck, you holocaust deniers are the most retarded people on the internet.
Got a source for that?

"Hallo fellow Amerikans... Fourth of July and all that! Salutations! Don't mind us, just an M10 crew passing by!"

god i hope so

Watch Denierbud's videos and his documentary One Third of The Holocaust.

kike creates the thread and another kike salts the conversation before it happens.

>dogs trained to fuck women
Now that is something fuhrer!

Well that is technically true-but since there is a jew in america,does that make him an american?

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE

So people are quoting the Nuremberg Trials now?

>doesn't provide any counter to what is said in the image
>Uses information gleaned from the (((winners))) of the war to make a point in favor of said winners.

That's a sexy looking tank, want to mouth fuck me?