Do people really act like this while watching Sup Forums?

Do people really act like this while watching Sup Forums?

should I be having similar emotional responses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4
youtube.com/watch?v=xCYGkP9bDZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends: if you suck dicks, then yes. If no, the answer is never.

I act like the guy at the computer, yeah

That's a mirror

That's a mirror. That's why you see jesus twice

left guy is patrician t b h

Disgusting. So many mongrels.

Woah

How do you know what a computer is but not a mirror?

Falling for the same bait post every time.
Kill yourselves.

I rarely see mirrors in my day to day life

>upsetting a doggo like that over a show
unforgivable.

idk what they're watching or why should I care but that Jesus painting is amazing, I fucking love old lady art, the last bastion of true art pour l'art in the west.

>tfw I've become normie enough to unironically not spend all day on Sup Forums

Man, I wish I were as cool as you, user

Non-Whites are the worst

>that red wedding video where the girl literally can't stop crying

You'd think her parents had died or something

They're probably just acting up for the camera thats right there.

spic on the left

I think Sup Forums gets a bad rep. The people in webm related seem to have serious emotional problems.

I should do videos like this. Just sitting there apathetic with a hateful look in the eyes while watching only the utmost crap you can find on TV.

If you act like any of the people in that webm except the guy on the left, you should probably neck yourself.

reaction videos are pure cancer

everyone in that gif needs to kill themselves right fucking now

I'd never act like a nasty spic

>guy on the left is holding her hand
>guy on the right is holding her

whats going on here

I want Sup Forums autist reaction videos now.

God I wish. Would it be kino?

Middle guy is also an acceptable reaction, but there's really no need to drop your jaw that much over a fictional story.

Autism Kino has begun to flourish lately.

I like how there's a painting of Jesus praying on the background.

Are normies more autistic than us now?

Is this the effect of social media and smartphones?

I literally don't get this

I'm never phased by anything I watch except maybe some emotional things sometimes, my face is stagnant and I don't know if that's normal

It's the others who aren't normal, stoicbro.

Guy in yellow seems like her gay friend so she isn't creeped out by how touchy he is. The guy in red seems like her boyfriend she coaxed into watching.

you have no idea what stoic means

The females overreact like that because they're in a group + on camera + are females.

That's because I obviously don't have to.

I sometimes cry watching tv and film. I don't watch stuff with other people though since I want to pay attention to what's happening.

My sister was disgusted by the scene, she didn't cry, she just said "jeez, hes a psycho"

She did scream when Oberyn get his head smashed though, probably due to gore in the eyes.

guy on the left is the only cool one it appears

>k guize it's just tv wtf

It just means you're a retard. You're unable to immerse yourself into the art. People like you have no business posting here.

obviously is completely right

Does your sister let you touch her feet when you watch shows with her?

The autistic looking one who's holding a girl's hand while she snuggles with a real man. He can't focus on the screen because he's too busy thinking about how hard he's getting cucked by the guy in the yellow.

you have no idea what obviously means

uppity condescending cunt shut up lmao

Look up other videos reacting to that episode/scene, basically every one is like this. And they seem genuine.

That episode was seriously legendary, not even GoT has so many people freaking out this much over a show. One day will people look back at TWD and recognize it as the kino it is.

I want to rape the girl on the far right.

No, and I hate feet like a non degenerate so I wouldn't even if she wanted me to.

Did he survive or no?

who dies here? I dont watch wd.

he looks autistic user

that's not the issue here, the issue is that they are getting upset over this entry-level garbage and throwing a shit-fit like children. of course we all feel emotion when watching well written and well acted movies, but even the most emotionally compelling media shouldn't make you act like this. not to mention this looks like it's some garbage T.V. drama.

Its just dickhead normies over reacting because they are being filmed. Everybody in this clip should be varying amounts of embarrassed. The guy in the left seems alright though.

I-I can't show my face in public. Can we wear hella epic masks like those guy fawkes ones?

The gook

that fucking jesus painting though. its like hes weeping for the future.

im like the guy on his phone.

It's a small obvious. Obvious > obviously

how long was he in the show for?

>females in room
>know they are camera
>they all ham it up and overreact
why do people watch """reaction videos"""

From the start I think. A few episodes in maybe.

i usually have a witty meme comment to such things but i honestly don't know with how retarded people are now a days

Lack of friends maybe.

>why do people watch """reaction videos"""
Communion over shit. It's the exact same shit as a bunch of anons replying to a single post with reaction images and being amused by it.

shouldn't it be the other way with how they are acting then

Even if they aren't sociopathic they are probably imitating the behavior of pretending to be emotional. Gotta fit in.

what's the name of this character dying? I'll search this yt channel

ching chan lee

He was Korean

>One day will people look back at TWD and recognize it as the kino it is.

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

youtube.com/watch?v=mUbA0UXyJn4

oh they all look the same to me.

Lee-wong-dong Park-wang

Byeong Byung Ji

Exactly.

cheech chong

Normies were a mistake

Jackie Chan.
Jack Kie Chan.

Buddy

Is this too much?

I mean, I get invested in fiction some times and get teary eyed now and then but this is fucking extreme.

You could ask the question if this sort of deep involvement is healthy

Reminds me of those Burlington bar, game of thrones, tumblr feminists and nu males

Everybody's got their ways of escape. I wouldn't react like that the chicks in the webm, but people gotta invest in something, y'know? I'd rather they invest in something more, but that's my preference and not really mine or your place to say unless you're their friend or parent. And even then you have to carefully choose how you'd say "this is unhealthy to be this fucking involved in a TV show go on a fucking hike jesus."

What is negans problem?

Poor autism helper dog doesn't know who to calm down first

His problem is he tries to be nice and funny too hard.

I like watching these shits because it makes me question humanity:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCYGkP9bDZI

Get a fucking grip, please. I mean, check the chick at 2:25ish when Ser Ginge is about to say hi to the fishes. She is about to have some sort of mental breakdown over it as if it's a totally normal reaction for a grown person to have.

Jesus fuck, people invest way too much in TV and film to the point where they lose all self control when anything even slightly sad happens. Nigga, North Korea can very easily turn Seoul into glass this year just to get it over with and here you are crying over Tormund or whoever.

Nu-males were a mistake

these aren't normal people user, they're clinton-voting, estrogen-filled, limp-wristed libtards who lead utterly vapid lives

unfortunately given this board is now a haven for got and capeshit they are migrating here too

It seems a bit much to me, I haven't liked TWD for years but Glenn was one of my faves and I would've reacted to this more with shock/disgust (hands on head, "HOLY SHIT", that kind of thing) because I'm thinking more "oh shit they went there" rather than actually reacting like a loved one was just killed in front of me.

why are people so stupid

Lol the guy in the background doesn't give a shit

its because they are in a crowd of a 100 people also reacting

just like how a band might be shit but you dance if everyone else is getting hype, thats the fun part, not the actual entertainment

maybe an example a fa/tv/irgin would understand is its like watching a movie in the theater and everyone cheers at a good bit and it makes it cooler (if you dont have autism)

>who lead utterly vapid lives
lol

>bunch of anons replying to a single post with reaction images and being amused by it.
DELET

>girl on the left holding the guy in the red tank top's hand while leaning on the cuck in the yellow one who cries

>that girl wearing all green fluro to make sure she stands out for the YouTube audience

So you do?

Notice how 99% of these """reactions""" are sub humans? Notice how in almost every one of these """reactions""" there's at least one gay guy?

This is who the left wants. Useless degenerates whose only ability to earn reasonable income is to "react" to situations, thereby removing all power influence from them.

Almost like they want diversity for a reason, isn't it? :)