AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME

AFTER THE ROLE OF A LIFETIME...

Seriously, what's next for Peter Dinklage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU
youtube.com/watch?v=n6ihJIjVGLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he playing a pedophile here

Pip the troll

Playing a criminal fixer in my film that will include Iain Glen, Rico Rodriguez and Jensen Ackles

a Sup Forums citizen

youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU

it's gonna be kino. Oscars for frances and tyrion

>poor black ppl man

Whats next to the fat black girl that played precious?

Is she even still alive?

A sequel to The Station Agent hopefully.

>be actor
>become well known character actor in movies
>get your biggest role as a regular in iconic TV show
>show ends
>go back to exact same roles as before show
>temporarily get to pretend your lot in life has changed because people recognize you from the show and you're probably getting paid a little more
>eventually you're just back where you started

Same as any of these actors, except with midget roles

Yeah she was in 30 Rock and AHS more recently; she's hilarious.

This looks obnoxious as fuck

I'm hoping he goes back to acting.

Except he's a fucking midget

He's playing an ewok in The Last Jedi.

I remember liking this but also being bored with it and I don't remember the plot at all.

I remember liking it but the only part that sticks in my mind now is where Dinklage gets too drunk and then stands up on the bar

>Except he's a fucking midget
That's what buddy just said

>eventually you're just back where you started
yeah +millions of dollars though

The swearing is a bit much, just seems forced.

He'll blow it, they always do

Name a more successful midget actor or otherwise

Agreed
Agreed

Vern Troyer

Pretty sure he was already worth like $15 million before season 7 started and now he gets even more than before. He'll be worth like $25-$30 million once its all over.

He'll be fine.

>will include Iain Glen
i would love to see Peter and Ian Glen/Jerome Flynn in various buddy movies

Nope.

>playing

Kit Harington

What?
Where did that come from? I was just pointing out that you repeated what buddy just said.
To answer your question, there probably hasn't been one, but there also hasn't been a popular TV or movie series with a dwarf in a staring role. He wouldn't be as successful without GoT, he'd just be random short actor dude.

That's my point thought. He can't just go back to 30 rock and whatever. He's an icon for midgets now.

Robert Downey Jr

Fair enough
Point taken

Warwick, from a certain point of view.

lol

Plenty of iconic actors appeared on 30 Rock though. Alec Baldwin, Carrie Fisher, Steve Buscemi, Jon Hamm, Seinfeld, Isabella Rossellini, that girl actress Sup Forums lusted over who looks like a fridge now. Too many to name

I was actually planning on a film where Iain Glen is a criminal that has to fight the underworld because he was accused osf stealing money from his boss, and Jerome Flynn was his retired cop brother who gets killed as revenge against Iain (and Liam Neeson as their other brother who is a catholic priest,although the brothers do not share scenes)

Maybe I should have said Elf

Is that Bronn?

Yup. They belonged to rival acting schools back in the day and played football against each other

I've loved him ever since he played Tito, in Living in Oblivion.

Not one of you assholes have ever watched that movie, I know it.

No way
That's fucken pretty cool

I know you people are a bunch of nobodies, but you should at least know what this actor has done before Game of Thrones.

>Too many to name
Got that right.
Tina gets what Tina wants.
Steve Martin, David Schwimmer, Alan Alda, Mathew Broderic, Nathan Lane, Julianne Moore.
Even non-actors: Al Gore, Buzz Aldrin fucking yells at the moon, Condi Rice.

He will be cast as MODOK

>MODOK
Nice

Death At A Funeral 3 (this time they're Asian)

Tiptoes 2

Kek

difficult people. tv wont talk about it because of moral/political reasons but it's one of the funniest shows i've ever seen

mini mi in austin powers remake

Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget. Next role transexual midget.

>Film is funded by Google Play
Lmao
youtube.com/watch?v=n6ihJIjVGLo