Ban Tattoos

I think it's time we ban tattoos, these two actors were normal people then the got a 'Tattoo' this needs to end Sup Forums

Yea but tattoed sluts are hot.

>I think it's time we ban tattoos
>I
no1 cares what you think

That's not hot, and that kike nose isn't doing her any favors.

No, It's like fucking a painting.

Go rob a did body you fucking gip

They sure are but only to fuck not to actually have as a wife to progress or create a successful family tree.

>tattoed
No
>sluts
No
>are hot
Nononononononononono

Only to fuck, m8. It's a fetish, nothing more, and if you married a girl with that much shit on her skin you'd regret it.

tattoos serve an extremely useful purpose which is to helps indicate who is a complete and total retard sub 100 monkey and who isnt i think we should keep them

Personally, I hate tattooed women. It's repulsive to me

Overall they are a cancerous fad, but I won't lie, I want to get a sonnenrad between my shoulderblades.

I have a swastika tattoo on my chest. Am I degenerate?

ITT

no...are you the same aussie tard from the drinking age thread?

>ban things I dont like
t.mohammed al-straya

What's wrong with a little ink? Why are you haters so mad?

>suicide girls

Remember that one cutter girl they took photos of?

tattoed degenerate detected

FUCK YOU CUNT, TATTOOS ARE ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE. DID YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT TATTOOED PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE SEX?

ITT : NORMIES QQ ABOUT TAT'S

Why wold you ban people for voluntarily marking themselves as inferiors? Makes shit easier for the rest of us, you instantly know who you're dealing with

>Dude probably makes 22k a year
>gets more pussy than all of Sup Forums

I would agree with you, but if you go on public transportarion in Portugal you'll see everyone sporting visible tattoos because people think its funny and interesting and follow trends and I fucking hate it.
Fucking degenerate sheep mentality is eroding our values and there is nothing I can do about it.
Sometimes I make it a game to find girls without tattoos and the worst part is that many times I would not find a single one

>date girl with tats
>everytime we had sex I felt like I was fucking the artist
Maybe the artist in my connected but it really made my neurons fire, I couldn't do it

Huh. So Sup Forums really are no better than SJWs. Banning things because they don't lie them. Sad!

>people get tattoos because they think other people look cool with tattoos
>tattoos are metaphorical symbols of performing mindless actions that have no positive side effect in hope of gaining favor among those who are like-minded antidisestablishmentarians
>having a tattoo is like saying "i am incapable of free thought"
>OP post is an allegorical commentary on why we should teach people to think freely
>OP is saying the red pill costs too much

I love the actual meaning of the tatau. You had to fight to earn them. It wasn't just for aesthetic like what these faggots have these days. As much as Id like to have a portuguese cross on my body, I know fairly well the implications of having a brand on my body like cattle.

The japanese tattoos were only for the yakuza and were done with beautiful designs and toxic red ink. The more colour you had the most you had suffered. Its pathetic how people have trivialized warrior customs for the sake of the sheep minded.

People literally brand themselves like cattle. We really live in degenerate times.

>that one

But I like tattoos

gross 2bh

It's like something off of Sup Forums.

>Cum on painting. Post results.

I love it so fucking hot

A tattoo on a woman is like a permanent jizz stain from another guy. Some weirdos are into that shit, but most men will avoid or quickly pump and dump.

If you ban them, how do you know which people are garbage?