my.mixtape.moe/lylcqv.webm
strawpoll.me/13769059
strawpoll.me/13760850/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boar! lancel! lol memes

Posting for bobby.

Its on me

LEAK WHEN?

After all these years of you shittalking him it's become clear that there's only one real reason GoT was so good in the first place

Apologise

Threadly reminder that Bobby posting will dominate the world. All bow before your boar-king.

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

THIS KILLS THE BOBBY MEMES

Have they started on s7 part 2? Is it too late to get a longer season given all the feedback about how frustratingly rushed it has been?

THE WHORES NED

keep it to reddit then faggot

neck yourself mr. turbo autist

This marks the FIRST time in TWO seasons (16 episodes) where /got/ ranked an episode above either Westeros.org, Rotten Tomatoes, or IMDB.

While Westeros.org rates this episode the WORST episode this season, /got/ rates it the second BEST episode this season.

While Rotten Tomatoes rates this episode the second WORST episode this season, /got/ rates it the second BEST episode this season

>they will never be able to burn dany alive

why even live bros

I love this because it completely paints the picture of what he was replying to

click this link to find out who the true king of Westeros is

my.mixtape.moe/lylcqv.webm

>"they told me it was the only way to save father"
>"and you were stupid enough to believe them"

tfw a simple "yes, yes I was" could've resolved this conflict

dany

NEEEEED

WE'LL JOIN OUR WHORES

Salsa did nothing wrong. Why should she let a retard bully her around

EVEN NOW LANCEL I COULD CUT THROUGH THAT BOAR LIKE I WAS CARVING A CAKE

Arya is just playing the game of faces, considering she served Tywin for a time she is lying when she said she wouldn't serve them

DONT LOOK AWAY LANCEL, THE BOAR WILL KNOW

BOOOOOW BEFORE YOUR BOOOOOAAAAAR YOU SHITS

run my kingdom ned.

where are the stannis aaagh shitposters :'(

START THE DAMN BOBBYPOSTING BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Why was the King's Landing storyline so much better when these guys were in charge rather than Cersei?

or maybe the writers just forgot what they wrote previously
it wouldn't be the first time

FETCH ME MY DRAGON STRETCHER

more like the three-eyed autist

HELP ME NEEEEED

AT LAST, I HAVE BECOME THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE

Anyone notice one of the first times Bran touches a weirwood on the show it shows a dragon flying over kings landing and then that frozen throne with snow everywhere? What exactly is that foreshadowing? Does that mean either Dany or Night King will win?

How in Gods name did Davos manage to haul ass from Dragonstone to King's Landing, King's Landing back to Dragonstone and then Dragonstone to Eastwatch in the span of one fucking episode?

Conservative estimates based on the size of Westeros and the modes of transport at hand (Boats) would put that ridiculous journey at a month, maybe two. Fuckin shit, it took Rob and Cersei to make the trip from King's Landing to Winterfell months (Go way in time to when Rob visited Winterfell) yet this motherfucker makes it in whats seems to be a couple of days. Teleporting ninja shit, fuck off.

Or she could say okay tell them, who the fuck cares. This whole scenario is so contrived.

>we need Littlefinger to create a rift between Sansa and Arya
>hmm, but how
>I know, we can use the note she wrote to Robb forcefully in season 1 and have him retrieve it for some reason like any of the Lords would give a shit at this point
>genius

Actually its the worst rated episode of the season (worst since the Salsa rape) and 4th worst rated episode of the entire series
Are normies finally waking up? This episode was meant to be the showcase of the season

>tfw no comfy harrenhal posting
>tfw no comfy radmure posting
>tfw no comfy coddbros

bobbyposting is shit

CMOON BOYS LETS GO KILL SOME BOOOAAAR

too aggressive for you? Too alpha?

It was the best episode this season. Women can't understand male bonding and action taking up half the run time.

THOUGH ALL MEN DO DESPISE US

I'LL SAVE YOU UNCLE

too gay

This. That shit is literally ruining these threads. It was funny for a couple days now it's being beat to death. I'd take baneposting over it

thats a big hammer

It was the worst episode this season. Men can't understand female bonding and action taking up half the run time.

BECAUSE THOUGH ALL DO MEN DESPISE

IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TA YER KING? LANSHAL! WINE! BOAR WHOREEEEEESSSS

BANEPOST IN SILENCE OR I'LL HONOR YOU AGAIN

does bronn save bad pussy in the next episode?

"I lack creativity to create new content"
Don't like it? make the thread better

quick poll lads
strawpoll.me/13769059

strawpoll.me/13769059

aaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

It's possible he was looking into the past and not the future

I bet it's the same guy who started ayudameposting in the Twin Peaks general a while back.

bad pussy is DEAD
poisoned by a traitor's bastard

Your grace, I shuppose Harrenhal ish off the table ash well?

GOD BLESS BESSIE'S TITS

arrrggggghhhh......rhhhhhllloooorrrrrr.....heeelpppttt mmeeeee

>mfw someone stretched a boar near me

she dead.
maybe he can have the queen

strawpoll.me/13760850/r

Last épisode shows they don't fuking care anymore. How much time have they spent on their island while gendry was running to the wall, the raven was flying to Dany and then Dany flew beyondnthe wall. How many days in the snow without food? Looked like 12 hrs top.

Realistically how many autists is this bobby posting?

BOARS WHORES! NED RUN THE KINGDOM FER ME FORE I PISS MEESELF! TELL LITTLEFINGER BOUT HARRANHALSH

2-3 max

THERE'S A WHOOOOOOOOOOOORE COMING NED

>nohposting that low

at least 100, you samefag kike

Action was entertaining but Hardhome/BoTB was way better
Dialogue at the beginning was nice but overall the writing was utter shit. It just felt like a dumb action movie and failed on so many basic storytelling levels.
Overall it wasn't a bad episode but compared to what GOT can produce it was way under par

then why did qyburn say the poison could take months?

You're fat.

ELCNU UOY EVAS LL'I

God's I was kawaii back then

FAT? FAT IS IT? THAT'S HOW YOU TALK TO YER KING, NED?

there is no cure

GODS I WAS STRONG

YOU THINK MY LIFE IS SOMETHING PRECIOUS TO ME

there are dozens of bobbyposters in r/freefolk :)

THE BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NEEEEED

M-more wine your grace?

It was so stupid. They should have just had Dany go there on instinct because she's worried instead of Gendry running back like a doofus to send a raven that traveled a long distance in a ridiculous amount of time. This season would be great so far if it wasn't for the teleporting.

BOW YOU SHITS

HOW DO YOU GO FROM THIS

>implying it was actually poison and not just cersei trying to be a scary bitch

and you would only know that because you're a low-dog low-down-in-the-dirt reddit KIKE
fuck off back to your shit cesspit kike containment board, you JEWISH faggot

>ywn sodomize that dyke

is that the kid from the ring?

You're a big guy, Your Grace.

#EPIC boatsex

TO THIS