Ok, can we please stop with this "alt-right" nonsense?

There never was an "alt-right" and there never will be. It's a made up story from the mass media. There is no coherent group of people "out there on the internet" which somehow are organized and meet in real life or have put together a manifesto. This is ludicrous!

Can someone please tell all the media shills they just don't know what the fuck they are talking about?
-----
Oliver Lee Bateman is a freelance journalist, and in the course of writing for Vice Magazine he got to know two dozen or so alt-right activists in the US. From that sample, he developed a rough profile of alt-right activists.
"They're college students who might be bright but don't feel like they fit in or they feel like they've been put upon," he says. "If they're in their 30s, they feel like the country is changing or they're losing their country. They're often people who work completely boring bureaucratic or programming jobs. They don't want to put their names or faces out there.
"I quickly realised that the folks I was talking to were among the most articulate and educated in this group. But there's a level below them, they're running these gross hate group pages," Bateman says.
"And when Trump came along and began saying things like I'm going to build a wall, or that Saddam Hussein was a good guy, he killed terrorists, they liked that."

bbc.com/news/magazine-37021991

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61501620/#61504241
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80113360/#80116914
alternativeright.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree, user.

>pre Clinton speech
>alt right is thrown around sometimes and no one disagrees Sup Forums isn't it
>post Clinton speech and MSM coverage
>ALT RIGHT DOESNT EXIST ITS MADE UP BY MSM

So this..is the power...of contrarainism...

Agreed

Allowing your enemy to label you is the first step to your downfall

Alt right is too ambiguous. These pinko commue alt left on the other hand...

The fuck is alt right?

The goal is to isolate us. They assign a label and ignore the real situation to hide the truth.

In reality a shit ton of people are disappointed with world leaders and are sharing their ideas together everywhere they can.

There are the shitlib steeple stuck with the narratives they've been fed and then there is us.

We are not the alt right. we are the people and were fucking pissed.

I swear the day will come when we will run through the streets will the corpses of the Clintons and all their ilk .

>what is CTR testing the waters?

what's the alt-right? no-one even knows what it is. can you define it!

so, everyone that disagrees with the Democrats/opposes globalisation/opposes mass immigration? thats a pretty badly-defined group of people. sounds like it was made-up!

^^^^^^^
this is how you respond to anyone that asks you about the alt-right or accuses you of being a member

Cool story
Just admit your alt-right and stop trying to be a fucking contrarian

Their mistake is labeling all Trump supporters as "le alt right boogeyman nazis" when majority of his supporters are working class normalfags who are tired of getting fucked in the ass. Calling them nazis and racist pisses them off, especially when hitlary has a past of speaking about racist in high regards, having ties to the KKK, and her mentor Saul Alinsky was a Satan worshipping con man

No way the Dark Army cannot be stopped. This is the Great Day.

wrong

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61501620/#61504241

wrong

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80113360/#80116914

>>pre Clinton speech
>>alt right is thrown around sometimes and no one disagrees Sup Forums isn't it

Never even heard about "alt-right" before the Clinton speech. I have seen someone mention it sometimes - mostly by morons who post the Pepe meme. I thought it is some kind of teenage prank Aussie shitposting.

Post Clinton speech, somehow the mass media wants to portray this shit as a legitimate movement. WTF?

>Accept my branding of you so I can group all of my enemies under it, dictate to you what you stand for and then safely dismiss you. Stop resisting!

I've said from the start - The "alt right" is faggotry. Never accept a label you didn't choose yourself.

It's a buzzword coined by leftist conspiracy theorists. Remember, there is no such thing as the alt-right.

>Never accept a label you didn't choose yourself.
Fucking this.

Is the Alt-Right white supremacist?

I thought it was just about being against SJWs and restoring some sense. That's what I signed up for. Not white supremacy

If white supremacists have hijacked the Alt-Right then what should us anti-SJWs call ourselves?

You're in it and you dont even know it.

Even French news are posting memes
"USA Elections: "Alt-right", the hidden face of Donald Trump"

Please explain "alt-right" to us, user

>all those threads, after milo's article, pondering why anyone who isn't for silencing of speech is now part of a new branding of "alt-right" didn't happen

hey goys you know that other jewish poster, that said a happening would happen to turkey.come check this out.

Alt right is just the antithesis of the modern, culturally dominant left. They encompass a wide range of races and beliefs, many of them are faggots of different stripes just like the left.

>Muh alt-right has people of differing opinions including a few racists, w-w-w-we need to find a new name guyz

"The Cucked-Right"

You faggots are literally the SJWs of the right wing, go rejoin the liberals on Reddit.

Also, the alt-right talk pretty much started on twitter from all the fake jew sounding accounts trolling idiots. This was back when most of Sup Forums couldn't stomach even the mention of social media here, but laughed anyways at how worked up they got normies.

Alt-right was white supremacy before it became any of the other things.

alternativeright.com/

>Oliver Lee Bateman

That's some glorious name for a journalist.

>implying all of Sup Forums consider themselves """alt-right"""
>implying Sup Forums is one person

You singapooreanfag stayed longer than me here. You should already know that the """alt-right""" is a meme

>Can someone please tell all the media shills they just don't know what the fuck they are talking about?

Yeah, that's sure to work.

We aren't meeting up or anything. We're just a collective hivemind.

Maybe if Trumpfags stopped using the CTR meme, we wouldn't have to use the alt-right meme.

This is always how this has worked, since the days of habbo hotel. Anons go and do something mischevious, someone gets butthurt and the news gets all excited because they see the potential for some sensationalism. They speculate on all this shit like there being a big hacker cabal out there and send their interns out to """"""""""""""""research"""""""""""""""" it. Some lonely tryhards end up getting in touch with the media because they want attention, meet some reporter with their Gay Fags mask, they write their story and the world goes on thinking that Anonymous is some big secret hacker group.

There's no alt-right. There's a bunch of us on Sup Forums that like Trump, and because we're on Sup Forums already, it means we don't have shit better to do than go around fucking with people, so we do.

No one is going to tell that to a reporter though, because anyone who realizes that wouldn't even bother contacting a reporter in the first place. Only the lonely tryhards who want attention (and are usually new to Sup Forums and still think it's some big secret club) talk to reporters.

Whatever. The media spreads misinformation all the time. A little more won't hurt them. Let them think we're a big scary army of nazi hackers coming to get them with our cartoon frog pictures.

Are you female? You seem feminine.

Once it's defined it becomes easier to attack.

All opponents to the so-called alt-right, which is a made up bullshit buzzword, have to do now is attack a handful of so-called alt-right leaders, which there aren't any, whenever they fuck up.

They've already starting force-meming Andrew Anglin as an alt-right leader, I mean, how fucking stupid is that? The guy is a legit retarded Stormfronter and they are saying he's one of us, which he isn't. The MSM will repeatedly drone on about how he's a white-supremacist, and say all other alt-righters are, which we aren't, and they will eventually win.

They are going to start infiltrating the shit out of it too and kill it from the inside. Andrew himself might be one of their plants too, now that I think about it.

How can they possibly understand without being oldfags what's going on? Agents have yet to process all those memes and when they do internet will change yet again and that scares them, this enigma, this uncertainty, to not understand what is actually very simple.

>maybe if trumpfags stopped using things that exist we wouldn't have to make things up

There's nothing to infiltrate though. You could go wear a Hillary shirt and jack off on people at a bus stop and say you're a democrat. It's not going to matter. That's the best they can do to the so-called "alt-right".

Closest thing I ever saw to being accurate about user was some article by some weeb who compared them to a stand alone complex from ghost in the shell.

Someone does something edgy, other people see it and be like "i wanna be edgy too!" and so they do something edgy to try and emulate people they don't know or have any contact with

same shit applies. people see dank trump pepe memes, see people getting butthurt, and be like "i want to make dank maymays too" so on and so forth

Nothing to attack, nothing to infiltrate. You're right that the only sense in giving it a name is to make it more convenient to attack, but since it's something than the vast majority of regular-ass dipshits have no awareness of or give a shit about, it won't work.

This is way more off-the-rails than whining about Trump steaks or Trump University. This is straight up desperation on their part.

>It's a made up story from the mass media.
Then it becomes the truth.